PDA

View Full Version : Should I do it?

Updated
01-13-2016, 11:25 AM
My classmate is an @$$ and always brag on me. He often tries to scare me by saying that he'll punch me and threatens me lol.
I'm actually being good to him but he's abusing it. Also, he takes my stuff like money and whatever he finds cool. We also share lockers in school and he filled the locker with a blanket that stinks so bad.
So...
The questions is, should I beat up my classmate to teach him a lesson?

ILimeGreen
01-13-2016, 11:26 AM
Sure why not.

SweGarnerHD
01-13-2016, 11:27 AM
Find your Counsellor.

Maj3sticturd
01-13-2016, 11:27 AM
My classmate is an @$$ and always brag on me. He often tries to scare me by saying that he'll punch me and threatens me lol.
I'm actually being good to him but he's abusing it. Also, he takes my stuff like money and whatever he finds cool. We also share lockers in school and he filled the locker with a blanket that stinks so bad.
So...

Gather a group of mates who are tough, and beat him up OR scare him

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Send him death threats.

SpeedFreakz
01-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Since you are on high school level. You should give him a fight...

Just ignore fgt teachers.

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Just shoot his house up.

I'm joking, don't actually do that, it's rude and he could die.

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 01:21 PM
Just shoot his house up.

I'm joking, don't actually do that, it's rude and he could die.
Yeah man, you can also nuke his house but it's extremely rude and he COULD die.

Aunos
01-13-2016, 01:24 PM
Get your own private locker.:cool:

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:25 PM
Yeah man, you can also nuke his house but it's extremely rude and he COULD die.

Well, he can't die if he isn't in his house. I never said to shoot him up.

xlightswitch
01-13-2016, 01:40 PM
Well, he can't die if he isn't in his house. I never said to shoot him up.
He'll die anyways.

Indicative
01-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Did he take your money for real? If it's a lot, you should tell him something about it and if he tries to threaten you again, ask a teacher to teach him a lesson. Fighting won't solve a problem. If he's still bothering you, ignore him and stand up for yourself!

GummiBear64
01-13-2016, 01:58 PM
Did he take your money for real? If it's a lot, you should tell him something about it and if he tries to threaten you again, ask a teacher to teach him a lesson. Fighting won't solve a problem. If he's still bothering you, ignore him and stand up for yourself!

Or you can fight him and teach him a lesson.

The lesson being you're a weak child who can be beaten up easily and is a great source of money.

Kranken
01-13-2016, 02:02 PM
Just talk to him. If that doesn't work, smash his skull with a hammer. (preferably a toy one then tell him that the next time will be with a real one)

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 02:10 PM
PS TO AMERIKANOS: MAI SCHOOLS/GRADE SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT, NO I DIDN'T FAIL FIRST GRADE 3 TIMES.

In 1-3rd grade, if I was in your situation, I would've probably given him my money just for safety. Now in 6th grade, I'd just beat him up with a bow stabilizer. (those things make for great weapons)

TrishaxKris
01-13-2016, 02:22 PM
So...

You should ignore him since he is rich, I mean, you did say he was @ $$, which means money so I think you're telling me he is rich. If he's abusing your kindness then don't be kind to him, but not in a way to nuke him with a flipping Fat man ( Fallout ). In order for him to not take cool stuff, bring ugly stuff, bring him a dead rat and tell him it's his gift for christmas for being a wonderful person. Tell everyone in your class that he pissed his blanket because he doesn't know how to pee making it the reason for being stinky.

In all seriousness though,
DON'T BEAT HIM UP, FIGHTING is never a subject taught on school, no one has a degree on that, and if you teach him about it without a degree you could be arrested for false teaching, or in my words, HERESY!

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 02:32 PM
So...

You should ignore him since he is rich, I mean, you did say he was @ $$, which means money so I think you're telling me he is rich[1]. If he's abusing your kindness then don't be kind to him, but not in a way to nuke him with a flipping Fat man ( Fallout ). In order for him to not take cool stuff, bring ugly stuff, bring him a dead rat and tell him it's his gift for christmas for being a wonderful person. Tell everyone in your class that he pissed his blanket because he doesn't know how to pee making it the reason for being stinky.

In all seriousness though,
DON'T BEAT HIM UP, FIGHTING is never a subject taught on school[2], no one has a degree on that, and if you teach him about it without a degree you could be arrested for false teaching[3], or in my words, HERESY!

1.@$$ as a way to say ass.

2. Fighting IS a subject taught in (my) school. We learn it in PE.

3. This is why weed should be used responsibly.

TrishaxKris
01-13-2016, 02:37 PM
1.@$$ as a way to say ass.

2. Fighting IS a subject taught in (my) school. We learn it in PE.

3. This is why weed should be used responsibly.

Actually I was just kidding about the @$$ part, I've spent enough time on the internet to know everything on this weird universe.

mrpoppy
01-13-2016, 02:48 PM
say this 4 letter word to him

NOOB:D

Luminesce
01-13-2016, 03:13 PM
I wish I was there to help you out, but sadly I'm not :(

Hmm, well he definitely needs to learn some respect. He needs to learn to not act the way he currently is.

What I think is, definitely stand up for yourself. Try to avoid a physical fight (Its not a nice feeling). But if it comes to that, make sure to end it quickly. He should have some form of respect for you afterwards.

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 04:23 PM
I wish I was there to help you out, but sadly I'm not :(

Hmm, well he definitely needs to learn some respect. He needs to learn to not act the way he currently is.

What I think is, definitely stand up for yourself. Try to avoid a physical fight (Its not a nice feeling). But if it comes to that, make sure to end it quickly. He should have some form of respect for you afterwards.

yes it is tho

26FtW26
01-13-2016, 04:54 PM
If you get beat it isn't.

but what if you don't?

RexStar
01-13-2016, 05:06 PM
I will not tell you to beat him up.
but beat him up.
You didn't hear it from me.

No but seriously.
Go to ur m8s and then ask them if they can help you beat him up.
I-II meant to say if they got any ideas on how to deal with him.
I mean they know him better then us forum people.
Plus I'm sure ur school m8s will help u if he really is such a jerk.