PDA

View Full Version : My art, Your opinion. Tell me.

Surge
09-04-2013, 01:51 AM
So I hope you guys like this. And yes, I am an artist. So rate it for me because it took me a LONG time to make! All by myself.

:hat:-Surge

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:00 AM
So I hope you guys like this. And yes, I am an artist. So rate it for me because it took me a LONG time to make! All by myself.

Isn't painting on a wall graffiti? Plus I don't think that's your wall but the public's because of all that trash on the floor. I am sorry if I am wrong, though, if it is real, great job.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double posting, but its fake. Why? Cuz I found it online. .-.

BoyNinja
09-04-2013, 02:00 AM
Isn't painting on a wall graffiti? Plus I don't think that's your wall but the public's because of all that trash on the floor. I am sorry if I am wrong, though, if it is real, great job.

Isn't there Public Walls which people can Grafitti-Art on?

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Isn't there Public Walls which people can Grafitti-Art on?yeah, but read my edit xD

BoyNinja
09-04-2013, 02:02 AM
yeah, but read my edit xD

Oh lol, what if he posted it online? to sell...? :whistling:

Surge
09-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Isn't there Public Walls which people can Grafitti-Art on?

Why yes there is. That's what its on.

BoyNinja
09-04-2013, 02:04 AM

wait nvm... lol I saw the source of the picture :D

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:06 AM
Oh lol, what if he posted it online? to sell...? :whistling:

True, but I do believe he got it online. I cannot prove that, though it says tv provider thingy URL thing

12931 I dunno how you can sell stuff there?...

Edit: plus notice it says images?

Surge
09-04-2013, 02:07 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double posting, but its fake. Why? Cuz I found it online. .-.

That's like me saying:
"OMG YOUR THING IS A BLUEBERRY OMG THATS FROM ONLINE! I LOOKED UP SWERTIP AND I FOUND THIS YOUR A FAKE!" Btw I posted it online bcs I want everyone to see my art... So there ya go Capn Genius! :D Why do you go on my threads to always ruin my time on it? Geez you are sooo annoying.

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:10 AM

Explain?

12932thought so...

BoyNinja
09-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Explain?

12932thought so...

Why does it say Art Crimes.. lol :confused:

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:16 AM
Why does it say Art Crimes.. lol :confused:

Yeah, that's why I'm saying to surge, "Explain?"

- - - Updated - - -

That's like me saying:
"OMG YOUR THING IS A BLUEBERRY OMG THATS FROM ONLINE! I LOOKED UP SWERTIP AND I FOUND THIS YOUR A FAKE!" Btw I posted it online bcs I want everyone to see my art... So there ya go Capn Genius! :D Why do you go on my threads to always ruin my time on it? Geez you are sooo annoying.

I'm nothing close to a genius, its just me getting ticked off by liars. Am I the only one who gets seriously overeactingly go insane when I sense a liar?

Flame_Rex
09-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Yeah, that's why I'm saying to surge, "Explain?"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm nothing close to a genius, its just me getting ticked off by liars. Am I the only one who gets seriously overeactingly go insane when I sense a liar?

You're not the only one, I hate liars, especially people who copy other people's artwork/ideas and claiming as their own.

optimuswhat
09-04-2013, 04:18 AM
It's not good to spray paint a public wall, and to steal images.

Update
09-05-2013, 02:23 AM
That's like me saying:

Surge you should not start Posting threads That Swertip is a Cyberbully read what you put here! This is a Really Big Jerk move you could have said it In a nicer Tone You Bloody!....

Swertip
09-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Surge you should not start Posting threads That Swertip is a Cyberbully read what you put here! This is a Really Big Jerk move you could have said it In a nicer Tone You Bloody!....

I notice you are mad as I am, but don't fuel the drama.

Azurite
09-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Is this bad because GRAFFITI might get you to jail! DUN DUN DUN.....