PDA

View Full Version : The Blockheads

Comment
01-14-2016, 12:16 AM
The Blockheads is a two-dimensional Minecrafty-type of game where you survive and you can play co-op with yourself (like get more players you control), and you can find ores, build stuff, and that kind of things.

xlightswitch
01-14-2016, 05:30 AM
Oh, I have that app and I've been playing it recently.

Kind of fun.

Liammagoo
01-14-2016, 08:02 AM
Played it
Deleted it
Might reinstall it
Dunno

Nooby4life
01-14-2016, 12:32 PM
I made a server yesterday

legonerd
01-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Played it
Deleted it
Might reinstall it
Dunno

Remove dunno and might reinstall it then that's what's I did

KAGEE
01-14-2016, 12:50 PM
The game is alright. I never had the patience to get into it, though.

SamKmc
01-14-2016, 05:36 PM
I don't like the block heads and found that is was definitely a pay to play game, wanting any good stuff without paying means one must mod the game and a game should be fun without modding it.

iNone_
01-14-2016, 05:41 PM
I don't like the block heads and found that is was definitely a pay to play game, wanting any good stuff without paying means one must mod the game and a game should be fun without modding it.

Isn't Growtopia become like this?

RexStar
01-14-2016, 05:49 PM
I've played blockheads... Got bored tried to rush till the end of the world... Failed... Deleted it.
Now you reminded me of my failure... I may reinstall it now...

KAGEE
01-14-2016, 06:07 PM
I don't like the block heads and found that is was definitely a pay to play game, wanting any good stuff without paying means one must mod the game and a game should be fun without modding it.You can get "good stuff" without paying a cent.

This is coming from someone who has put a few hours into the game.

xlightswitch
01-14-2016, 11:00 PM
The only thing you need to pay for are Time Crystals, but you can get 20 for free for watching 10-30 second videos.

Metalwire
01-14-2016, 11:07 PM
The Blockheads is a two-dimensional Minecrafty-type of game where you survive and you can play co-op with yourself (like get more players you control), and you can find ores, build stuff, and that kind of things.
I despise the game to be honest(ever since the updates) Every time you run a server you have pay crystals to keep it running which in my opinion degrades the fun of it because it's temporarily not permanent. I also dislike the fact that when you meditate you get crappy items that aren't as useful as the ones you can find by digging. The world is in face limitless and takes time to process but if you have the patience go play the game.

holaloh
01-15-2016, 12:14 AM
i played that before, is SLOW as hell, no isnt the lag, the game itself is slow

Christopher
01-15-2016, 02:32 AM
i always install it then delete it, but I don't think I'll be installing it at all anytime soon.

I've got it like 3 times xD