PDA

View Full Version : Swertip is a CyberBully. Do not reply on this Swertip.

Surge
09-04-2013, 02:17 AM
So whenever I post a single thing, and I get a notification, Oh lookie! Swertip replied to my thread! Once I look, he is always ruining my day and calling my specialties fake. He is just making my day horrible and he is making me want to quit the forums. Many people say he is really nice and stuff but he isn't.

Thank you for your time to read my pain.

:hat:-Surge

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:18 AM
So whenever I post a single thing, and I get a notification, Oh lookie! Swertip replied to my thread! Once I look, he is always ruining my day and calling my specialties fake. He is just making my day horrible and he is making me want to quit the forums. Many people say he is really nice and stuff but he isn't.

Thank you for your time to read my pain.

Cyber bully? Gee, okay?

Edit: in all seriousness, I wonder how I became one of those cyber bullies. I did..what?.? .-.

minha1234
09-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Well.. His post is reasonable. There is a whole page of art, and you claim that you made it. This isn't cyber-bullying, by the way.

Cyber bully? Gee, okay?

Edit: in all seriousness, I wonder how I became one of those cyber bullies. I did...?..yeah.

Huehue.. He told ya not to post.. :x

Surge
09-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Well.. His post is reasonable. There is a whole page of art, and you claim that you made it. This isn't cyber-bullying, by the way.

I didn't say I did every single thing. Its just that one. I posted it online, and some guy on that website took it from where I posted it and claimed he took it. I'm no plagiarist.

DemonBoii
Cyber bully? Gee, okay?

Edit: in all seriousness, I wonder how I became one of those cyber bullies. I did...?..yeah.That means i must be a cyber bully aswell D: :panic: because when I first joined the forums swertip was my role model I always saw him in posts being nice and all that so I wanted to be like him....

BoyNinja

Everyone gets tempted to do it when someone else tells them not to do something :yeah:

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:25 AM
That means i must be a cyber bully aswell D: :panic: because when I first joined the forums swertip was my role model I always saw him in posts being nice and al lthat so I wanted to be like him....

I you didn't notice, I wasn't claiming i was one. I was saying basically "what did i do to be one? Yeah, exactly"

Edit: and no, you didn't "cyber bully" or I didn't notice it?...

Alythiciale
09-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Art has many critics, Swertip is just one of them. ^^;:

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:29 AM
I didn't say I did every single thing. Its just that one. I posted it online, and some guy on that website took it from where I posted it and claimed he took it. I'm no plagiarist.

Oh, if some other guy claimed to have taken yours, wouldn't you have told me than to just go quickly post this nonsense? Though if someone did, I am awfully sorry for jumping to conclusions.

minha1234
09-04-2013, 02:30 AM

Reaaaaally? It says the artist made it all in 2006. Plus, it was copyrighted. And that one looks very similar to the other ones he made..

EDIT: Here's the link, decide for yourself. Click Here. (http://www.graffiti.org/chicago/chicago_59.html)

DemonBoii
09-04-2013, 02:30 AM
I you didn't notice, I wasn't claiming i was one. I was saying basically "what did i do to be one? Yeah, exactly"

Edit: and no, you didn't "cyber bully" or I didn't notice it?...i never said you were one i was just messing aorund saying if he calls you a cyber bully im one too becuase i wanted to be like you

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:31 AM
i never said you were one i was just messing aorund saying if he calls you a cyber bully im one too becuase i wanted to be like you

Oh, aha. Sorry then.:sweatdrop:

BoyNinja
09-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Reaaaaally? It says the artist made it all in 2006. Plus, it was copyrighted. And that one looks very similar to the other ones he made..

EDIT: Here's the link, decide for yourself. Click Here. (http://www.graffiti.org/chicago/chicago_59.html)

Good Point! :whistling:

Swertip
09-04-2013, 02:39 AM

Thanks for the help, and for those who think I am a cyber bully, I am NOT one, and why should I tell you this? I don't care about my reputation in growtopia, but cyber bullying, that's a different thing.

I do not mean to somehow "(not really) bully" Surge, but to point out that surge didnt really make it. I don't see how that's bullying?

- - - Updated - - -

Art has many critics, Swertip is just one of them. ^^;:

True, though I do appreciate art VERY much, I hate when someone takes credit over it, which you can call me a critic. ;)

SlaSHadow
09-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Nothing wrong with being upset that someone took credit for a piece of art (or anything) that isn't theirs.

Surge
09-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Nothing wrong with being upset that someone took credit for a piece of art (or anything) that isn't theirs.

Boom. Pay this man. He just made the MOST sense out of ALL of these posts.

minha1234
09-04-2013, 10:22 PM

Yes, he said that there was nothing wrong with Swertip being upset that you had copied an image that wasn't yours, which I completely agree to. He didn't say that there was nothing wrong with copying an image that was copyrighted, hah.

Surge
09-04-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes, he said that there was nothing wrong with Swertip being upset that you had copied an image that wasn't yours, which I completely agree to. He didn't say that there was nothing wrong with copying an image that was copyrighted, hah.

Read it slower. It states that "There is nothing wrong with being upset that someone claimed a peice of art (or something) as theirs," which kinda ruins what you said. That is an answer to yours AND mine. So yah.

- - - Updated - - -

Also using an image is fine. Its not like:

Child: Oh boy! For my PowerPoint about tornadoes, I'm going to use a pic of a tornado!
C.R.P. : WE ARE COPYRIGHT PATROL AND WE ARE HERE TO ARREST YOU!!!
Child: Wait WHAT!? I'm just using this pictu-
C.R.P. :TOO BAD WE DONT CARE GET IN THE COPYRIGHT PATROL CAR!!

And his classmates never saw him again...

Swertip
09-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Read it slower. It states that "There is nothing wrong with being upset that someone claimed a peice of art (or something) as theirs," which kinda ruins what you said. That is an answer to yours AND mine. So yah.

- - - Updated - - -

Child: Oh boy! For my PowerPoint about tornadoes, I'm going to use a pic of a tornado!

Lol I actually laugh at all your connections ( in a good way) but CLAIMING its yours is different, sorry to say.

optimuswhat
09-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Actually, you must supply an image when making power points for school. I have links to all my images in my power points, so yes, it's almost exactly like what you explained. You either get;
-0%/F for your project
-Kicked out of School/University

It's not good to steal images without proper credit.

Claiming images that are yours, but isn't, is not good. That's a graffiti picture, too. What if the police were tracking those images? What if the image lead them to you?
There's nothing good about claiming images that aren't yours.

It's called plagiarism for a reason, friend.

And please, don't frame people for being a cyberbully, when they're telling you what's wrong, and what's right.

SlaSHadow
09-04-2013, 11:51 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to what Minha said. It was wrong for you to claim credit, and it was fine for Swertip to disagree with your credit-taking.

Print*
09-05-2013, 12:04 AM

Well, that wasn't nice.

Actually, Minha1234's post about the website and the picture seemed to make the most sense, and yet you're ignoring it.

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to what Minha said. It was wrong for you to claim credit, and it was fine for Swertip to disagree with your credit-taking.

So Surge, do you still want us to pay this man?

KillerXD
09-05-2013, 12:29 AM
You should list the sites you got the pic from. Otherwise it is plagiarism.

Update
09-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Is someone a little Grumby today? You should go take a little Naooy Wappy :3!

Swertip
09-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Is someone a little Grumby today? You should go take a little Naooy Wappy :3!

Uhm, who're you talking to?

Update
09-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Just Shut Up all of you and take a little Nap and then live your life!Didhe make money on whatever crap he did? Hmmm I guess not he could have taken and posted it but did he state This is My work and i did all of this THEN it's Plagurism its not if he Copies it and Post it! Some times PEOPLE!

Swertip
09-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Just Shut Up all of you and take a little Nap and then live your life!Didhe make money on whatever crap he did? Hmmm I guess not he could have taken and posted it but did he state This is My work and i did all of this THEN it's Plagurism its not if he Copies it and Post it! Some times PEOPLE!

.......what.

Update
09-05-2013, 02:25 AM
But know I read the whole story and Swertip is Just trying to prove a point he said Explain? But you Called him Annoying! So I don't think you have the right to call him a Cyber Bully You You....(Insert Mean Words Hear)

Swertip
09-05-2013, 02:30 AM
But know I read the whole story and Swertip is Just trying to prove a point he said Explain? But you Called him Annoying! So I don't think you have the right to call him a Cyber Bully You You....(Insert Mean Words Hear)

Thanks, but, I think you are just fueling the drama here. So...

Update
09-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Sorry Swer I'm gonna get into Debt Club. And OWN THOSE FOOLS also I'm Preety Dramatic so yeah I'm done posting but in all Honesty Surge has no right calling you a Cyberbully well Byye:hat:

Swertip
09-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Sorry Swer I'm gonna get into Debt Club. And OWN THOSE FOOLS also I'm Preety Dramatic so yeah I'm done posting but in all Honesty Surge has no right calling you a Cyberbully well Byye:hat:

Cya update! :D:hat: