PDA

View Full Version : 4 hours left...

Rabidpotato
09-04-2013, 05:18 AM
Only four hours left until I have to get up for the first day of high school. Can anyone tell me what it's like?

GummiBear64
09-04-2013, 06:20 AM
First day of highschool, I got lost a lot BUT i had a sister to help me out.

I made friends easily with my fellow classmates and my teachers didnt make us do too much work for the first week!

It is really fun.

Freshman get treated really well with the older people because they know how it feels to be new

Rawrzi
09-04-2013, 06:33 AM
First of all, highschool has the "First impression, lasts" thing
Be yourself. It also helps if you show your talents/skills early (not necessarily on the first day though.)
Greet anyone who approaches you with a cheerful smile, It'll show people that you are eager to be friends with them.
BUT...
Beware of peers, have fun! :hat:

Rabidpotato
09-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Hehe really need to get some sleep. But I'm actually going into a school with 3 districts together. So I won't know half the kids there.

SlaSHadow
09-04-2013, 07:57 AM
I hope you're sleeping. My only advice is don't let your life peak at graduation.

Rabidpotato
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
I will accomplish nothing... -_-
Couldn't get any sleep...

diichaan
09-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Only four hours left until I have to get up for the first day of high school. Can anyone tell me what it's like?

our school here in the Philippines started since JUNE. i experience no problem with playing + schooling. it's just a matter of time management. balance your gaming and studying and everything will be fine.

it will just not be the same as before where you get online most of the day. :D