PDA

View Full Version : Guys I am need help

Mosegh
01-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Hello forumers people. I will do need your help.

So, today at school I was in my physical education class doing physical educating and we had to runs up and down the netball court 50 times. I was up to 18 and then I did see my crush in front of me, running to the opposite side as I did so I waved my hand to her and she waved back.
I see that no one was in my way, so I turned around to see where my friend was and when I turned back around I bumped in to my crush and accidentally did knock her over. I fell on top of her and accidentally landed my hand on top of her breast. She slapped me and now she won't talk to me. What do? Everyone was laugh at me. But my face hurts.
I've seen this is "anime" lots of times but didn't think it would happen to me.

Also, tomorrow I have to go in a trip to somewhere but my mom won't say where and I just hope we aren't go to airport because if we do we will most likely be picking my nan up and if we are it will be bad for me because whenever she is here she never lets me use the TV so I can't play video games at all. It's the only TV I am allowed to use. She normally stays for a few months.

I would be thankyou if you help me with problems.

xlightswitch
01-14-2016, 12:55 PM
Hi "need help", I'm xLightSwitch.

Nightcorean
01-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Well.. atleast try to make it up to your crush as possible as you can.

(sadly this is the new trend and im sure. :rolleyes:)

Punch
01-14-2016, 12:59 PM
Hello need help [best title 2k16]

Nightcorean
01-14-2016, 12:59 PM
Hello need help [best title 2k16]

Indeed. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
01-14-2016, 01:07 PM
:prophet: Your parents must've been jerks to name you Need Help...

I think that's the whole purpose of this thread.

CoryT
01-14-2016, 01:10 PM
In thiscase this would be second degree sexual assult Haha sorry dude ;-; There's more women out there.
:cry:

Mosegh
01-14-2016, 01:13 PM
In thiscase this would be second degree sexual assult Haha sorry dude ;-; There's more women out there.

I said I do accident and I'm only twelve so but if that's correct, I'll delete and do pretend never posted

Ceyx_GrowT
01-14-2016, 02:39 PM
At least say sorry to her...

ZeroRarity
01-14-2016, 02:43 PM
Well, you can always apologize to her. Maybe write an apology letter? She may be mad at you, but her curiosity will lead her to reading your letter. It's better to act than pretend like nothing happened. Clearing things up will reduce the awkwardness and misunderstandings.

Can't believe I just read a cliche anime scene happening in real life tho.

xKaizoku
01-14-2016, 02:52 PM
wow ur name's so rare and majestic.. :rolleyes:
" I am need help " :crazy:

mrthadawee
01-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Here's what you got to do.

1: Get her attention any means possible, but don't kill yourself doing it. I recommend you get her attention by knocking at her door at about 12 o'clock at nght.
2: Get real close to her, look her deep in the eyes longingly...
3: And then... you tell her how much you hate her.

Girl problems? Not with Thada's foolproof plan!

Lionex01
01-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Go to her room through the window at night, get a ukulele and sing a love song.

Btw, what's her cup size? If you don't know, ask her and say that Dance wanted to know. She'll understand.

Pretty sure he knows her cup size by now

Boomer
01-14-2016, 03:18 PM
Btw, what's her cup size? If you don't know, ask her and say that Dance wanted to know. She'll understand.

DUDE. Not here. "Innocent" young people use this forum.

26FtW26
01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
I said I do accident and I'm only twelve so but if that's correct, I'll delete and do pretend never posted

Oh, in that case just forget it. Not much you can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to her room through the window at night, get a ukulele and sing a love song.

I call DD, can't even run without tripping forwards, that's why she fell. (only reason I know the sizes is because Markiplier huniepop lets play. I swear)

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know if that fall was worth it... :whistling:

would be either way. Kappa im not pervert pls I swear

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't be if accident, tho. But sadly, OP is 12 and if 12 year olds were ever arrested for sexual assault, then the people who saw it happen would say "HE RAPED HER!!" just for the lolz lmao. I'm 12 and can confirm, friends are friends till there's lolz to be had

RexStar
01-14-2016, 04:20 PM
Just say you are sorry and That you didn't mean it... Explain what happened...
tho, it's pretty funny that something like that can actually happen irl... It's the animes... don't copy everything you see on TV. kek.

AdminBro
01-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Just grab a sax and start playing "Careless Whispers". She'll fall in love with your sax.

AdminBro
01-14-2016, 04:44 PM
He will be the next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw

Careless Whisper is A LOT sexier than the sexy sax man.

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKawsExample.