PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft

lukj2001
01-14-2016, 09:02 PM
anybody play it? add me on battle.net :)

JOSHIE63
01-14-2016, 11:30 PM
Ey, ranked one in my bronze division.

In reality, I was a Gold/Plat Protoss player (diamond in 2v2), but then I took about a year's leave. My APM has probably degenerated to twenty. However, may I ask a question: how much has changed in the past year? Any significant nerfs?

lukj2001
01-15-2016, 12:44 AM
Ey, ranked one in my bronze division.

In reality, I was a Gold/Plat Protoss player (diamond in 2v2), but then I took about a year's leave. My APM has probably degenerated to twenty. However, may I ask a question: how much has changed in the past year? Any significant nerfs?

well i still play WOL but in the new updates reapers were hit hard

thats all i know because i play terran

and i play terran 2v2's and im gold

- - - Updated - - -

I would still stick to WOL don't get the new expansions

JOSHIE63
01-15-2016, 02:15 AM
well i still play WOL but in the new updates reapers were hit hard

thats all i know because i play terran

and i play terran 2v2's and im gold

- - - Updated - - -

I would still stick to WOL don't get the new expansions

In my opinion, HoTS was expected to be mediocre, but the campaign was so cool. The prospect of developing the basis for Zerg was perfect. As far as multiplayer, the only major changes were the Tempest for Protoss and the Hellbats for Terran. They also made mutalisks completely OP, which, as a Protoss, makes it hard to harass the mineral line with the early phoenix group.

Reapers were basically useless though in HoTS. The choice to go for a marine was more reliable and versatile than a reaper purely because of micro required. Even in platinum, I still do lot have the APM to manage. The reason I left was mainly because my computer was becoming antediluvian and laggy; although, the system was putting me in silver for 4v4. I found that kind of absurd.

Complaints aside, I would try to hop on, but by now my computer is so obsolete that starting the game up would probably destroy it.

lukj2001
01-15-2016, 02:25 AM
In my opinion, HoTS was expected to be mediocre, but the campaign was so cool. The prospect of developing the basis for Zerg was perfect. As far as multiplayer, the only major changes were the Tempest for Protoss and the Hellbats for Terran. They also made mutalisks completely OP, which, as a Protoss, makes it hard to harass the mineral line with the early phoenix group.

Reapers were basically useless though in HoTS. The choice to go for a marine was more reliable and versatile than a reaper purely because of micro required. Even in platinum, I still do lot have the APM to manage. The reason I left was mainly because my computer was becoming antediluvian and laggy; although, the system was putting me in silver for 4v4. I found that kind of absurd.

Complaints aside, I would try to hop on, but by now my computer is so obsolete that starting the game up would probably destroy it.

whatever, i like the game but not many people play, you dont have to play with me if you dont want to