PDA

View Full Version : Doing tbh (to be honest)

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 12:04 AM
I see these everytime in facebook and wish to incorporate it here within the forums so If you want my opinion of you just comment below(There will be no negative comments/hatred will be given):o:sweatdrop::yeah:

I leik drama...
Hi.
No drama just honest opinions
(tbh) you seem cool I want to meet you in game but I'm busy you seem the type of person who likes to get fun out of everything

- - - Updated - - -

me and btw can you get on on friday-saturday?
(tbh) your'e my bro always will be so far I think our business can be made better but your'e chill
yeh I can get on Friday/Saturday

What's the point if there's no hatred in the comments? How is it honest?

Also, give.

hatred as in me I won't say anything offensive to anyone it's rude
(tbh) I have seen you a lot giving tips and welcoming new forumers . (good job) I see you are an honest guy I respect that

Feel free to to give me a tbh comment.
(tbh) you seem like the type of person who can handle any situation good or bad I haven't seen you in game I hope I do but I like your fan fics well written and design when it comes to creativity rate: 10/10

Criticize me!

Wait no judge me!
(tbh) I think of you as little brother who always wants to goof off but I think your an amazing person who likes to sprinkle in some happiness
rate: 10/10 keep it up bro

- - - Updated - - -

Am I a good person ( I know I bump my threads to much)

(tbh) I see you helping out and putting a little sarcasm once in a while but I feel as though your'e like a padawan searching for his master. I like how you reply to many threads without judgment rate: 10/10:poop: I see great potential in you Que sigas en buenos caminos(google translate it if you don't understand)

- - - Updated - - -

(tbh) I see you helping out and putting a little sarcasm once in a while but I feel as though your'e like a padawan searching for his master. I like how you reply to many threads without judgment rate: 10/10:poop: I see great potential in you Que sigas en buenos caminos(google translate it if you don't understand)

Sure, give me an opinion.
(tbh) you seem like the type of person who would be good to survive with in a zombie apocalypse. You like to express your emotions within the forums and I think it's amazing Your'e an awesome dude who likes to have fun rate:10 Awesomesauce:hat:

give me your best opinion PlasticWire
(tbh) I like you(don't take it like that) but you seem like a very nice girl who likes to make friends and enjoy what you have. I respect that and I hope your future sole mate will have the same ideal Rate: 10/10:hat:

Me, and I've been quite inactive lately
(tbh) Everytime I see you. You remind me of superman(idk why) But I love your fan fics. You like to create and capture anything to make it connect when it comes to your fan fics which makes you special (idk if you have one for me but I want to be in one). Anyway keep it up rate:10/10

Looks like I really am the Unknown Legend.
(tbh) I thought you were some kind of train guy(idk why) But you seem like the type of person who likes to sit back and watch the action but I have seen your posts and well I might say you must be organized and structured you seem cool fam rate: 10/10

Make my tears flow like a river. I want the deadly truth.
(tbh) I like your name it makes you special and seem different from the others in your own way. you seem cool and try to reason people when there's an argument(you put a selfie in a thread if I'm not mistaken) and might I say you seem fresh(as in good looking) keep up the good work bro rate : ITS OVER 9000!!:o

To be honest I'm not a very nice person to know. I constantly will try to bully you.
(tbh) I like your name and you seem to like adventure time(right? cause I enjoy it as well) I have seen you a lot and you have a lot to say.... I want to meet you in game(idk if I have) but you seem calm and relax rate: OFF THE CHARTS!:whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure why not
(tbh) I know you don't like to get into problems but based on analysis I can tell your'e very shy(right? correct me if I am wrong) the art you have in your album is exotic I like you as well(don't take it like that) rate: Uprising:sweatdrop:

Warp Rat
01-15-2016, 12:05 AM

RexStar
01-15-2016, 12:06 AM
I leik drama...
Hi.

SilversoulX
01-15-2016, 12:06 AM
I see these everytime in facebook and wish to incorporate it here within the forums so If you want my opinion of you just comment below(There will be no negative comments/hatred will be given):o:sweatdrop::yeah:

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 12:08 AM
I leik drama...
Hi.
(tbh) you seem cool I want to meet you in game but I'm busy you seem the type of person who likes to get fun out of everything

- - - Updated - - -

(tbh) your'e my bro always will be so far I think our business can be made better but your'e chill

Warp Rat
01-15-2016, 12:10 AM

- - - Updated - - -

same wit u

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 12:11 AM
(Tbh).............................

MyLegGuy
01-15-2016, 12:17 AM

Also, give.

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 12:19 AM

Also, give.

hatred as in me I won't say anything offensive to anyone it's rude
(tbh) I have seen you a lot giving tips and welcoming new forumers . (good job) I see you are an honest guy I respect that

ZeroRarity
01-15-2016, 12:22 AM

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:12 AM
(tbh) you seem like the type of person who can handle any situation good or bad I haven't seen you in game I hope I do but I like your fan fics well written and design when it comes to creativity rate: 10/10

Epicbrick
01-15-2016, 01:13 AM
Criticize me!

Wait no judge me!

legonerd
01-15-2016, 01:13 AM

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:20 AM
Criticize me!

Wait no judge me!
(tbh) I think of you as little brother who always wants to goof off but I think your an amazing person who likes to sprinkle in some happiness

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

craft3d
01-15-2016, 01:24 AM

AlexKat
01-15-2016, 01:29 AM

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:31 AM
(tbh) you seem like the type of person who would be good to survive with in a zombie apocalypse. You like to express your emotions within the forums and I think it's amazing Your'e an awesome dude who likes to have fun rate:10 Awesomesauce:hat:

Tempting
01-15-2016, 01:35 AM
No negative comments? That's too bad. I'm pretty sure being honest will involve negativity.

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:35 AM
(tbh) I like you(don't take it like that) but you seem like a very nice girl who likes to make friends and enjoy what you have. I respect that and I hope your future sole mate will have the same ideal Rate: 10/10:hat:

iEmeraldBoy
01-15-2016, 01:36 AM

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:36 AM
No negative comments? That's too bad. I'm pretty sure being honest will involve negativity.
negativity is such a strong word but it's not in my dictionary

AlexKat
01-15-2016, 01:39 AM

thanks finally a person who knows im a girl
i respect u m8

i wonder how you will say your opinion to zachcotton :rolleyes:

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:42 AM
(tbh) Everytime I see you. You remind me of superman(idk why) But I love your fan fics. You like to create and capture anything to make it connect when it comes to your fan fics which makes you special (idk if you have one for me but I want to be in one). Anyway keep it up rate:10/10

AlexKat
01-15-2016, 01:42 AM
Tbh this salad I'm eating is Gross

what kind of salad?

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:43 AM
Tbh this salad I'm eating is Gross
(tbh) I want to eat the salad that your eating that you say is gross:nope:

SilversoulX
01-15-2016, 01:43 AM

iEmeraldBoy
01-15-2016, 01:44 AM
what kind of salad?

Fish salad

- - - Updated - - -

I put u in ElectroDream x Indicative

SilentDogs
01-15-2016, 01:46 AM

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:46 AM
(tbh) I thought you were some kind of train guy(idk why) But you seem like the type of person who likes to sit back and watch the action but I have seen your posts and well I might say you must be organized and structured you seem cool fam rate: 10/10

AlexKat
01-15-2016, 01:48 AM
Let's just say the one without dressing 0_0

*gags* the Healthy Kind
i feel bad for you

Fish salad

he cant eat his own kind

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:49 AM
(tbh) I like your name it makes you special and seem different from the others in your own way. you seem cool and try to reason people when there's an argument(you put a selfie in a thread if I'm not mistaken) and might I say you seem fresh(as in good looking) keep up the good work bro rate : ITS OVER 9000!!:o

legonerd
01-15-2016, 01:51 AM
At least your not forced to shove down Green beans and Brusselsprouts ( At the same time if I eat 10 of each I get to go eat ice cream now it's 40 of each haven't been to DQ since last year.

SilentDogs
01-15-2016, 01:52 AM

Thanks man! I appreciate it. :hat:

Epicbrick
01-15-2016, 01:54 AM

Kk Ty Ty

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 01:55 AM
Thanks man! I appreciate it. :hat:
yes well I appreciate you:o

meowza
01-15-2016, 01:56 AM
Sure why not

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 02:01 AM
To be honest I'm not a very nice person to know. I constantly will try to bully you.
(tbh) I like your name and you seem to like adventure time(right? cause I enjoy it as well) I have seen you a lot and you have a lot to say.... I want to meet you in game(idk if I have) but you seem calm and relax rate: OFF THE CHARTS!:whistling:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure why not
(tbh) I know you don't like to get into problems but based on analysis I can tell your'e very shy(right? correct me if I am wrong) the art you have in your album is exotic I like you as well(don't take it like that) rate: Uprising:sweatdrop:

JOSHIE63
01-15-2016, 02:05 AM
Meaningless accolade? Sign me up.

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 02:09 AM
Meaningless accolade? Sign me up.
Meaningless yet interested
(tbh) you seem very mature and aware of your profound and improbable usage of language. You are a very mysterious young fellow who I hope to better shape the future a.k.a becoming a moderator(you seem capable enough to handle the position) rate: mysterious

Chills
01-15-2016, 02:21 AM
I doubt you have enough information about me, but why not.

GummiBear64
01-15-2016, 05:14 AM
I was going to say something but you would take it incredibly wrong so instead give me a tbh.

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 05:17 AM
broo like hmu more we should chill lol niqqa u my niqqa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bro

RexStar
01-15-2016, 06:41 AM
he cant eat his own kind

But he must... So he'll be TheOnlyFish.

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 08:37 PM
I was going to say something but you would take it incredibly wrong so instead give me a tbh.
(tbh) we seem to never come to an agreement and you pretty chill and well coordinated. I would have recognized your potential but your fallout admiration has take different turns(not really) Anway since you think my reaction will negative to your comment I request for you to say it rate: Dweller/SurvivorπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’―

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt you have enough information about me, but why not.
(tbh) You seem chill(get the joke) I don't know you that much to really be honest on who you are but you seem really cool rate: Freeza(over 9000!)

- - - Updated - - -

No negativity/hate? But that's the fun part :/

Do me.:rolleyes:
(Tbh) You chat more on the forums then you do on ft but if you do I never seem to understand what your'e saying. Your'e Melanie Admiration has really intrigued me. Your'e and awesome Estonian Who likes to get everything in gt whether it be good or not(we should chill some time in game) rate: Collecter(Melanie)

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Who am I? I feel like a piece of chocolate.
Or do I? I also feel like a cup of coffee... But what kind?
An espresso? A cappuccino? Maybe a latte?
No, not just maybe. DEFINITELY a latte.
Therefore, I MUST be a LATTELATE!!!
Doesn't have the same zing as Chocolatte though...

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 08:45 PM
broo like hmu more we should chill lol niqqa u my niqqa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bro
(Tbh) You my Hood homie I haven't met you online but you're chill asf. I like your name very creative and You seem very nice bro rate: My hood Homie( West side)

iEmeraldBoy
01-15-2016, 08:46 PM

I seriously remind u of super man? Kden

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 08:49 PM
Also can you do a tbh? I'm bored and doodling EVERYWHERE.

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Also can you do a tbh? I'm bored and doodling EVERYWHERE.
(Tbh) I love chocolate but not Latte so I still like you. Your'e a forums who likes to enjoy himself. Your'e name is creative and it's a combination just like mine keep being awesome bro rate: Chocolatey

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 09:06 PM
(Tbh) I love chocolate but not Latte so I still like you. Your'e a forums who likes to enjoy himself. Your'e name is creative and it's a combination just like mine keep being awesome bro rate: Chocolatey

Slight edit: I'm a girl... xD Thanks tho!

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 09:13 PM
Slight edit: I'm a girl... xD Thanks tho!
Oh I'm so sorry

- - - Updated - - -

But he must... So he'll be TheOnlyFish.
(tbh) I like your profile pic because of the Deadpool I haven't seen you that much But I know you are awesome and chill rate: Deadpool

GT_PIJUS
01-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Me okay, I just want to see everybodys opinions of me :p

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 09:20 PM
Me okay, I just want to see everybodys opinions of me :p

(Tbh) I haven't seen you that much but you seem very positively thought when it comes to playing games rate: The chosen one

RexStar
01-16-2016, 02:33 PM

(tbh) I like your profile pic because of the Deadpool I haven't seen you that much But I know you are awesome and chill rate: Deadpool

Double opinion?
I leik it. ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

Deadpool is luv. Deadpool is lyfe.

Disaster
01-17-2016, 06:45 PM

Me
(10chars)

Luminesce
01-17-2016, 07:08 PM
I guess I'll join :)

SerhanYosh
01-17-2016, 07:12 PM
Meh please, chillin Yoshi got nothing else to read. :)

Metalwire
01-17-2016, 07:17 PM
Me
(10chars)
(Tbh) Your name reminds me of some type of super villain but bro your awesome I see you a lot showing off your skills and giving helpful advice reffering to in game keep up the good work broski rate:unstoppable

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'll join :)
(Tbh) I have see you a lot because of your thread on drawing but you still haven't done one for me. But you have incredible skill good job I love your creativity rate: Davinci

Anton0202
01-17-2016, 07:18 PM

Can to from u to me opnion? I be veri hapy if do u do it offf me! Tanks!

Metalwire
01-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Meh please, chillin Yoshi got nothing else to read. :)

(Tbh) Your profile pic brings me back when I was kid playing old school Mario sometimes I think your'e woshipaul because woshi rhymes with tosh I but I know you will be there to support players and will do the best to lead them to the right path good job bro your'e the best rate: Mario

Shadin Siddique
01-17-2016, 07:21 PM
I'd like an opinion, sir.

Metalwire
01-17-2016, 07:23 PM
Can to from u to me opnion? I be veri hapy if do u do it offf me! Tanks!

(Tbh) haven't seen you that much but you seem very calm I hope to see more and expect maturity and helpful advice you contribute to the community rate:undiscovered

SerhanYosh
01-17-2016, 07:42 PM
(Tbh) Your profile pic brings me back when I was kid playing old school Mario sometimes I think your'e woshipaul because woshi rhymes with tosh I but I know you will be there to support players and will do the best to lead them to the right path good job bro your'e the best rate: Mario

Thanks for the tbh, hope to see you around in game some time. YoshiPaul ftw.

hammerkraz
01-17-2016, 07:44 PM
May as well

Metalwire
01-17-2016, 07:58 PM
May as well
(Tbh) you seem like who likes to hide themselves I see you a lot and I must say you are quite the forumer that seems to be curious and likes to help out in game keep it up bro your the best πŸ‘πŸ» rate: Pixel

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like an opinion, sir.
(Tbh) haven't seen you that much but seem like a great person I know you can make a change in growtopia I believe in you bud rate: hero