PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft is Trash

ZZZebra94
01-15-2016, 12:23 AM
Hello, forumers.
I am entitled to my own opinion, so please forgive me for posting this thread that most people might find offensive. To respect those who might yell at me for posting this, I will keep this thread short. At least I will try to. Also, this thread totally has nothing to do with those “___ are Trash” threads.
I really think that Minecraft is a bad game. First off, I would like to talk about the community. When I played Minecraft, I joined a server that my friend recommended, and I had fun for a week. Then I met this swearing kid who was really rude. He had a veneer of being a kind and respectable person when any moderators are online. He became a mod, and first thing he did was that he banned me and made an excuse that I “griefed his house.”
Second, the concepts.
The new pvp update really stinks, I mean, HOES have a higher dps than SWORDS! Microsoft had to add that. Ok, I might seem like some stupid girl who just made some thread about how the beloved Minecraft was terrible, but listen to me, this game stinks. There are too many flaws in the concept of the game, I do not want to list them all. It gives me a headache to even think about it.
Last, sandbox games are now being called “Minecraft Ripoffs.” I play Cubic Castles, and when I play it in school, stupid seventh graders come up to me and scream “MINECRAFT CONFIRMED!” I mean really, not every game is ripping off Minecraft! Terraria! “2D MINECRAFT! OMG!” Growtopia! “TERRARIA CONFIRMED! OMG IT IS TERRARIA BUT AN MMO!”
Alright, before you all bash me, I’d like to say, I do not want to start any drama, so please, keep this discussion civilized and respect others, so no changing names. Goodbye.

SilversoulX
01-15-2016, 12:27 AM
Hello, forumers.
I am entitled to my own opinion, so please forgive me for posting this thread that most people might find offensive. To respect those who might yell at me for posting this, I will keep this thread short. At least I will try to. Also, this thread totally has nothing to do with those “___ are Trash” threads.
I really think that Minecraft is a bad game. First off, I would like to talk about the community. When I played Minecraft, I joined a server that my friend recommended, and I had fun for a week. Then I met this swearing kid who was really rude. He had a veneer of being a kind and respectable person when any moderators are online. He became a mod, and first thing he did was that he banned me and made an excuse that I “griefed his house.”
Second, the concepts.
The new pvp update really stinks, I mean, HOES have a higher dps than SWORDS! Microsoft had to add that. Ok, I might seem like some stupid girl who just made some thread about how the beloved Minecraft was terrible, but listen to me, this game stinks. There are too many flaws in the concept of the game, I do not want to list them all. It gives me a headache to even think about it.
Last, sandbox games are now being called “Minecraft Ripoffs.” I play Cubic Castles, and when I play it in school, stupid seventh graders come up to me and scream “MINECRAFT CONFIRMED!” I mean really, not every game is ripping off Minecraft! Terraria! “2D MINECRAFT! OMG!” Growtopia! “TERRARIA CONFIRMED! OMG IT IS TERRARIA BUT AN MMO!”
Alright, before you all bash me, I’d like to say, I do not want to start any drama, so please, keep this discussion civilized and respect others, so no changing names. Goodbye.

Seventh graders saying such things? My brother and his friends doesn't say such immature things. Although he told me that he has a classmate who acts like an 8 year-old.

ZZZebra94
01-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Seventh graders saying such things? My brother and his friends doesn't say such immature things. Although he told me that he has a classmate who acts like an 8 year-old.

Yes, 70% of the seventh graders in my school got too used to the internet.

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Also, this thread totally has nothing to do with those “___ are Trash” threads.

oh really? :crazy:

AlexKat
01-15-2016, 12:32 AM
play in singleplayer mode if you cant handle pvp mode or multiplayer

PolarisHD
01-15-2016, 12:34 AM
oh really? :crazy:

Yeah, because this thread actually states a reasonable reason as to why they hate something instead of just insulting it.

NeuroT
01-15-2016, 12:42 AM
Yeah, because this thread actually states a reasonable reason as to why they hate something instead of just insulting it.
Facts are for noobs

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 12:43 AM

Good. You are under control now

Polar
01-15-2016, 12:46 AM
First off, I would like to talk about the community. When I played Minecraft, I joined a server that my friend recommended, and I had fun for a week. Then I met this swearing kid who was really rude. He had a veneer of being a kind and respectable person when any moderators are online. He became a mod, and first thing he did was that he banned me and made an excuse that I “griefed his house.”

Every game has those kinds of people. Yes, even our lovely Growtopia has those people, and we will never get rid of them.

I don't hate minecraft, but i don't enjoy it too much either.