PDA

View Full Version : The Radio Stations at my state are going downhill...

Rockytop
01-15-2016, 02:15 AM
Somehow, these radio stations really have obsessions with the many songs that they play. It seems every time I hear the stations, they play the same songs (Like Hello, Same Old Love, Like I'm going to lose you, etc.) over and over again like about "5-10 times" a day.

Its driving me insane! But I guess there are no other modern songs to play. :rolleyes:

iEmeraldBoy
01-15-2016, 02:19 AM
Somehow, these radio stations really have obsessions with the many songs that they play. It seems every time I hear the stations, they play the same songs (Like Hello, Same Old Love, Like I'm going to lose you, etc.) over and over again like about "5-10 times" a day.

Its driving me insane! But I guess there are no other modern songs to play. :rolleyes:

Agreed .

syrup
01-15-2016, 02:20 AM
you see buddy, your problem is listening to radio stations, too mainstream, use spotify or download music

Chills
This has been the case for the past ten years — at least that I would know. Radio stations are not diverse; they play the same mainstream garbage two to three times an hour to keep people listening. Of course, there is always the option of bringing headphones or something.

Christopher
The songs that are always on are Justin Bieber songs -.-

Rockytop
01-15-2016, 02:24 AM
you see buddy, your problem is listening to radio stations, too mainstream, use spotify or download music

Usually, I am forced to listen to it. I can never escape. :panic:

Besides, I'm not much of a music guy though.

- - - Updated - - -

The songs that are always on are Justin Bieber songs -.-

Oh dear God.