PDA

View Full Version : IRL stuffs that get me pissed

Updated
01-15-2016, 12:48 PM
I'll take a drink here - tavern is such a good place.

1. Friends that correct my grammar and appear
smarter than me when I actually made my grammar wrong on purpose.
(I know that you scumbag)

2. Friends who want to express the VERY BASIC things they know about technology For example, my friend went
to my house a while ago then we spotted my father
having trouble with a darn gmail account bla bla page. My father asked me for help then I went to
check his problem with my friend. My friend whispers to me about scrolling down the page and
looking for "skip".
(Hell I don't live in a cave you 666 tentacled octopus!)

3. Classmates who thought that you're a good person because you're a new student
(Wth m8 so you're a bad person because you're an old student?)

4. Beggars... Mostly my classmates who raid my food and money
(You should get a job at mcdonald's, skrub!)

hammerkraz
01-15-2016, 12:57 PM

2. Friends who want to express the VERY BASIC things they know about technology For example, my friend went
having trouble with a darn gmail account bla bla page. My father asked me for help then I went to
check his problem with my friend. My friend whispers to me about scrolling down the page and
looking for "skip".

3. Classmates who thought that you're a good person because you're a new student

I can relate on some of the subjects like the first one then when they actually get it wrong they have a go at me XD Humanity is silly I may just become a duck and live my days quacking at near by humans and stealing their souls.

Ducks are evil never let them in your house >;)

Ceyx_GrowT
01-15-2016, 12:58 PM
Heh... I got this one classmate who's a big headed person. She thought that she has a really good English skill. She said that my classmates are really bad on English, yet her grammar is... uh, I have no words for her.

Punch
01-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Be grateful that I'm not in your school nor class. Be grateful.

hammerkraz
01-15-2016, 01:01 PM
Heh... I got this one classmate who's a big headed person. She thought that she has a really good English skill. She said that my classmates are really bad on English, yet her grammar is... uh, I have no words for her.

I am in the 3rd top set out of my year out of 10 groups and because all my friends are 1 or 2 groups higher they instantly think their smarter... say that to the test papers XD I beat most of them in science last year :D

Aunos
01-15-2016, 01:01 PM
I thought you were gummi. The avatar.

Get better friends.

SpeedFreakz
01-15-2016, 01:07 PM
Tips: put your money into your socks.

Boomer
01-15-2016, 01:12 PM
I thought you were gummi. The avatar.

OMG same. I had to scroll all the way up just to check :sweatdrop:

Eh, these are your problems? Aside from the Beggars you seem to have a decent school life.

SweGarnerHD
01-15-2016, 01:29 PM
When People Say Lol Out Loud

Updated
01-15-2016, 01:32 PM
OMG same. I had to scroll all the way up just to check :sweatdrop:

Eh, these are your problems? Aside from the Beggars you seem to have a decent school life.

omg no
1 School day= 1 Day of suffering

- - - Updated - - -

When People Say Lol Out Loud

IKR
Rip in peace for them

- - - Updated - - -

Be grateful that I'm not in your school nor class. Be grateful.

lol haha it's ok for me though if idk u in real life

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 01:36 PM
I like hate it like when like people speak like this like it's so like irritating. Especially like when someone is like doing like a presentation or like a Socratic seminar. I can't even

Updated
01-15-2016, 01:38 PM
I like hate it like when like people speak like this like it's so like irritating. Especially like when someone is like doing like a presentation or like a Socratic seminar. I can't even

Yeah umm and ummm people who um explain something ummm like this makes me ummmm annoyed

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 09:54 PM

looking for "skip".

This is all problems u have in life!? Why cant i switch my problems with your problems!?

RexStar
01-15-2016, 10:04 PM

looking for "skip".

The hate... The hatred...
Give into the hatred...

People that can't take a joke and people that correct my grammar make me annoyed...

Hans
01-15-2016, 11:03 PM
lol this thread is filled with zealous hypocrites because they dont do what others do. watch the grammar.