PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is allowed to have the same avatar as someone else.

Dodo Wizard
01-15-2016, 01:26 PM
Because really, who reads names? A simple glance at the picture SHOULD tell you who that is.
It's time to go hunt Updated.

This thread is basically a joke, but I'm semi-serious about using the exact same avatar. I'm too lazy to read names.

xlightswitch
01-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Nobody is allowed to have avatars related to anime.

How's that for a rule? Seems pretty okay to me.

hammerkraz
01-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Agreed UNDATED you will never be gummibear

Tempting
01-15-2016, 01:31 PM

Avatars are basically something that you want to represent you. I like anime, and I like drawing a little, so I made my avatar using that. I don't think we should limit that. I think that means that both of you are technically wrong then..

Boomer
01-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Avatars are basically something that you want to represent you. I like anime, and I like drawing a little, so I made my avatar using that. I don't think we should limit that. I think that means that both of you are technically wrong then..

Dude...its a joke...

Updated
01-15-2016, 01:36 PM
lel

It's Gummibear64's fault though for making me copy HIS avatar kekekeke. Going to copy someone else's avatar tomorrow

ambiguster
01-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Nobody is allowed to use pic of an GT items as an Avatar.

Except me ;). Hows that for a rule

indicative-kun guna safur :3

PolarisHD
01-15-2016, 01:46 PM

Lmao. Yes, we get it. You really hate anime.

xlightswitch
01-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Yesssss my bait worked:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic:

Updated
01-15-2016, 02:02 PM
WHO THE [REDACTED] IS GUMMIBEAR AND WHO THE [REDACTED] IS UPDATED NOW?

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!1

Don't worry, I'll change my avatar to someone else's tomorrow.

PolarisHD
01-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Yesssss my bait worked:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::p anic::panic:

I don't think that was a bait. You're just using an excuse to make people seem like they are stupid for taking your so called "bait".

xlightswitch
01-15-2016, 02:05 PM
I don't think that was a bait. You're just using an excuse to make people seem like they are stupid for taking your so called "bait".
nah you're just mad you found out it was a bait and you took it

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 02:14 PM
Yay I'm [REDACTED] now!

Oh hey, another lightswitch!

PolarisHD
01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
nah you're just mad you found out it was a bait and you took it

Believe me, I'm not. I just really think you're saying that it was a "bait" as an excuse. The reason is that you say that you hate anime whenever there is a thread related to anime or whenever you see a chance to say it and it's really becoming annoying whether it is a bait or not.

xlightswitch
01-15-2016, 02:17 PM
Believe me, I'm not. I just really think you're saying that it was a "bait" as an excuse. The reason is that you say that you hate anime whenever there is a thread related to anime or whenever you see a chance to say it and it's really becoming annoying whether it is a bait or not.
Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.

PolarisHD
01-15-2016, 02:23 PM
Whoa, assuming much? I'm just expressing my opinion like how all of you are expressing yours.

I don't give af if you say you hate anime, but if you keep on saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in this thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 09:52 PM
lel

It's Gummibear64's fault though for making me copy HIS avatar kekekeke. Going to copy someone else's avatar tomorrow

NUUUUUUUU PLZ NUUUUUUUUU COPY ME AVATAR NUUUU NUUUUU NUUUUUUUUU!!!

Hans
01-15-2016, 11:00 PM
lol this thread.

lol lightswitch haha

lol wt f

Rush
01-16-2016, 12:31 AM

I don't give af if you say you hate anime, but if you keep on saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in this thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

Stop being passive aggressive pls ;_;

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 12:35 AM
I don't give af if you say you love anime, but if you keep saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in a thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

Yeah, you're exaggerating. Those threads have a connection, even if it's a small one, to anime (topic, replies, a person with an anime avatar saying that nobody's allowed to use the same avatar).

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being passive aggressive pls ;_;
sorry we're RUSHing the convo

haha

ha

|ThyLuigi|
01-16-2016, 12:36 AM

opinion =/= bait

opinion != bait
opinion = bait => false
opinions aren't bait.

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 12:43 AM
opinion =/= bait

opinion != bait
opinion = bait => false
opinions aren't bait.
no no
my first reply in this thread was a bait
i was referring to my other replies in other threads as my opinion

Megazork
01-16-2016, 12:51 AM
>inb4 a revolution of RTSoft logo avatars

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 12:59 AM
thanks for the idea

let's now wait

BioTestificate
01-16-2016, 01:00 AM

All newcomers shouldn't be allowed here; they're obviously copying Hamumu's avatar!

Areodax
01-16-2016, 01:25 AM
Hi, what's going on in this thre-

Indicative
01-16-2016, 01:26 AM
Nobody is allowed to use pic of an GT items as an Avatar.

Except me ;). Hows that for a rule

indicative-kun guna safur :3

I don't use avatar for now. :)

RexStar
01-16-2016, 01:29 AM
I have the best avatar ever... Deadpool <3
Never gonna change it.

PolarisHD
01-16-2016, 08:36 AM
I don't give af if you say you love anime, but if you keep saying it over and over again, it really becomes annoying (especially if it is totally unrelated to the thread) to the point that it just becomes a nuisance. Keep in mind that I'm not only talking about your reply in a thread, but to other replies in other threads as well.

Yeah, you're exaggerating. Those threads have a connection, even if it's a small one, to anime (topic, replies, a person with an anime avatar saying that nobody's allowed to use the same avatar).

I don't even say I love anime that much, especially if it's unrelated to the thread. lol

I am not exaggerating. For example, there is a thread asking for some anime recommendations and you come in and say something like "anime sucks". Despite it having a small connection to the thread, it is still somewhat unrelated and doesn't contribute anything to the thread. OP is asking for anime recommendations and I am sure that "anime sucks" isn't one.

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 09:31 AM
I don't even say I love anime that much, especially if it's unrelated to the thread. lol

I am not exaggerating. For example, there is a thread asking for some anime recommendations and you come in and say something like "anime sucks". Despite it having a small connection to the thread, it is still somewhat unrelated and doesn't contribute anything to the thread. OP is asking for anime recommendations and I am sure that "anime sucks" isn't one.
It's a suggestion to not watch anime while they still can.

It's pretty much counted and related.

Polar
01-16-2016, 09:34 AM
I read names, but yeah, it's easier to recognize through avatar.

PolarisHD
01-16-2016, 09:57 AM
It's a suggestion to not watch anime while they still can.

It's pretty much counted and related.

I'm not so sure about that. I can understand how it can be seen as a suggestion, but it is really vague to the point that it just looks like you're trying to say it just for the sake of saying it. If you truly intended it to be a suggestion, then you could've just said something like "Don't watch anime [insert reason]" instead of saying something like "anime sucks" or "anime is boring".

It seems like this argument is going nowhere. Anyway, don't misunderstand, I'm not telling you to like anime. Keep hating it for all I care. All I'm asking is that you should probably tone down on publicizing it since it's becoming annoying.

Have a great evening! :hat:

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 10:12 AM
I'm not so sure about that. I can understand how it can be seen as a suggestion, but it is really vague to the point that it just looks like you're trying to say it just for the sake of saying it. If you truly intended it to be a suggestion, then you could've just said something like "Don't watch anime [insert reason]" instead of saying something like "anime sucks" or "anime is boring".

It seems like this argument is going nowhere. Anyway, don't misunderstand, I'm not telling you to like anime. Keep hating it for all I care. All I'm asking is that you should probably tone down on publicizing it since it's becoming annoying.

Have a great day! :hat:
It's already evening for me D: