PDA

View Full Version : So I just made 3 teachers mad today

Updated
01-15-2016, 01:41 PM
lol so me and my classmate friend decided to sing trap queen like insane. We were singing it until we came up with
"Rrraaaa ah, and I get rah with my baby. Rrraaaa ah, and I get rah with my baby." Then we sang it
loud until almost half of the class were annoyed
then the teacher got annoye too then 1 classmate cried lol then we did it on 3 subjects lol

Punch
01-15-2016, 01:45 PM
I made a whole class cry. :whistling:

Updated
01-15-2016, 01:47 PM
I made a whole class cry. :whistling:

Is that when they saw your face? Hehe just kiddin bro ily no homo but will u pls share how lol

btw i forgot to say that we got sent to the principal lol

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 01:50 PM
I called my teacher racist and she started crying

Trolled
01-15-2016, 01:53 PM
lol so me and my classmate friend decided to sing trap queen like insane. We were singing it until we came up with
"Rrraaaa ah, and I get rah with my baby. Rrraaaa ah, and I get rah with my baby." Then we sang it
then the teacher got annoye too then 1 classmate cried lol then we did it on 3 subjects lol

I called my teacher racist and she started crying

Students now days... Well I made a teacher mad at me too today.Welcome to the mad club.

TotallyExtra
01-15-2016, 02:13 PM
I call my teacher a fuxking poop and flipped the table of course he got mad and threw my bag from level 6 all the way down to level 1 ..... R.I.P Phone, E dictionary, laptop,calculator

Boomer
01-15-2016, 02:39 PM
I drive my teacher mad all the time. Then again, we live together 24/7.

Free cookie to the person who can guess who my teacher is.

TotallyExtra
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM

Yo mama :whistling:

JerBoy
01-15-2016, 02:41 PM

1 of ur parents /troll

hammerkraz
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM
One of my teachers share racist jokes with someone in my class what have the teachers become

Rockytop
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM
I love to have a class who acts like that, it's daily me in a nutshell. (Minus the crying one and the 2 trolling ones :rolleyes:)

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 02:44 PM
How to make anyone mad at you:
1. Get people's attention
2. Express unwanted opinion
3. Wait.

How to make people mad at you on the internet:
1. Express opinion
2. Wait.

It's as easy as 1. 2. 3!

Rockytop
01-15-2016, 02:45 PM
One of my teachers share racist jokes with someone in my class what have the teachers become

2015-2016 in a nutshell.

Their Vine Lovers like "everyone else". :rolleyes:

Hypnoid
01-15-2016, 02:45 PM

lol i opened whale sounds at class and teacher didn't understand it till i laugh with my friend.

KKcupcake
01-15-2016, 02:48 PM
wow

are people in other schools overseas like this orrrr

most students in my cohort try to be as good as possible, and my class like would never ever dare to do whatever yall do in front of the teachers.

Lionex01
01-15-2016, 02:50 PM

lmfao that's nothing my teacher calls me black all the time and links physics jokes to me xD

(don't stand next to Nithish because he absorbs all the light then i can't see you)

SweGarnerHD
01-15-2016, 02:53 PM
wow

are people in other schools overseas like this orrrr

most students in my cohort try to be as good as possible, and my class like would never ever dare to do whatever yall do in front of the teachers.

It Depends if it is a Good Class and this kind of Thing is usually caused by Boys with a Bad Attitude towards Studying (85-90% of Them in E3)

In Primary 3 someone Threw the Chinese Teacher's Smartphone from the Third Floor, That Student was eventually Caned for Defiance

But that never Happens in my Main Class in Primary School. (1st or 2nd class from P3 onwards)

Boy255
01-15-2016, 03:01 PM
It Depends if it is a Good Class and this kind of Thing is usually caused by Boys with a Bad Attitude towards Studying (85-90% of Them)

In P3 someone Threw the Chinese Teacher's Smartphone from the Third Floor, That Student was eventually Caned for Defiance

Quoted person is from sg sooo..p3 wont quite be the overseas.

Also,what?A teacher throwing a bag from level 6 or what?Am i dreaming?

SweGarnerHD
01-15-2016, 03:03 PM

It fell on a Net on the Roof of the Garden in MJS.

TotallyExtra
01-15-2016, 03:07 PM

Yep .... U can ask any of my friends in my primary school lol .... My primary school is pei tong FYI

I'm from SG btw

KKcupcake
01-15-2016, 03:11 PM
It Depends if it is a Good Class and this kind of Thing is usually caused by Boys with a Bad Attitude towards Studying (85-90% of Them in E3)

In Primary 3 someone Threw the Chinese Teacher's Smartphone from the Third Floor, That Student was eventually Caned for Defiance

But that never Happens in my Main Class in Primary School. (1st or 2nd class from P3 onwards)

idk generally girls are more well behaved in certain aspects, and i agree with the statement about class ranks :whistling:

TotallyExtra
01-15-2016, 03:28 PM
idk generally girls are more well behaved in certain aspects, and i agree with the statement about class ranks :whistling:

Nah most girl just act kuai.... Boys too ....

HA GAAAAYYYYYYYY

DumbOldDoor
01-15-2016, 03:37 PM
I make my teachers mad all the time cause I prove them wrong.:rolleyes: Most teachers hate it and don't want to admit it...

Punch
01-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Is that when they saw your face? Hehe just kiddin bro ily no homo but will u pls share how lol

btw i forgot to say that we got sent to the principal lol

>Invention presentation.

Enemy class :

iz fish trapper sends out fish liquid n electricity so iz fish comes in fish trapper fish trapper is have hook

iz componentz :

1 hook
1 fish trapper

My question :

If it sends out fish liquid, whats the hook for?

A. : Its a typo deal with it

You mentioned it twice..

A. : ok sorry its my weakness k

And it uses electricity inside water?

A. : Yush

Water is an electricity conductor, it will attract sharks and other predators too.

A : shark iz nu live at rivers nub

Lemon sharks exists.

A : [BLEEP] ur [BLEEPING] class u [BLEEP]

Class [insert enemy naem] : 65

A : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My class : *dances with joy in slow motion*