PDA

View Full Version : WHICH GAME TO BUY?

Hypnoid
01-15-2016, 02:23 PM
Should I buy PAYDAY-The Heist or PAYDAY 2?

P.S: PAYDAY-The Heist is in big discount, it was 15 USD, now its 1.49 USD

Rockytop
01-15-2016, 02:39 PM
Should I buy PAYDAY-The Heist or PAYDAY 2?

P.S: PAYDAY-The Heist is in big discount, it was 15 USD, now its 1.49 USD
Try Payday 2 if you played Payday before, play Payday 1 if you never played Payday.

Hypnoid
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Try Payday 2 if you played Payday before, play Payday 1 if you never played Payday.

I was checking the rewievs. Everyone hates PAYDAY 2, lol.

Anulot
01-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Payday: The Heist is cheaper, runs a LOT better, and has no DLC to buy. Its ranking system is based on money you earn per heist, and unlocks go through 4 trees. There arent many weapons, and there are only eight or so heists. Its a very fun game IMO, but it doesn't have much to it.

Payday 2 is more expensive, and more intensive on your PC. There is an insane number of DLC packs with an average price around $3 or so. (Hurray for the new Goat Simulator DLC...). The heists are a lot more fun, and there are a lot of weapons. If you have a freind who owns the DLC you can still play it with him, but the weapons that come with the DLC are still behind a paywall. There are also a lot more active players in 2 than there are in 1.
A while back the dev team said they would not have any pay-to-win added, but they recently added something similar to the CS:GO case thing (but skins give stat boosts), which is why so many people rated it negative.

2 is probably more worth it (It goes on sale for $5 alot), you still get plenty of heists and a lot of weapons.

Dodo Wizard
01-15-2016, 07:34 PM
I own both, but I've never launched Payday: The Heist. So I can't give a particularly good recommendation, but I'll say that Payday 2 is a fun game. I'm not sure how much is behind a DLC pay wall, because I bought the GOTY edition on Steam. Haven't really seen it without the around 80% of the DLC I have.

Hypnoid
01-15-2016, 07:38 PM
Thanks for who wrote his/her toughts. I bought The Heist one. Rewievs on PAYDAY2 didn't let me buy it. Heist is really good for its money.

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Buy the cheaper one :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: