PDA

View Full Version : I/My friend needs advice

ParkourDevil
01-15-2016, 09:03 PM
So. My friend, she has a boyfriend who has been acting strangely for the whole week. He tells her something like ''You asked for it'' or ''You've forgotten me'' or something like that. Can you tell us what's going on?

Metalwire
01-15-2016, 09:07 PM
So. My friend, she has a boyfriend who has been acting strangely for the whole week. He tells her something like ''You asked for it'' or ''You've forgotten me'' or something like that. Can you tell us what's going on?
They have to talk it out if she doesn't know It seems like the relationship isn't going good and seems to be breaking apart make them talk it out when you are around. It's a matter of both of their opinions in that matter

RexStar
01-15-2016, 09:09 PM
"friend" kk. :rolleyes:
I mean it's pretty obvious... Hes jealous that his gf is no spending time with him...

But his showing it in a rather creepy way... "You've forgotten me"

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 09:12 PM
STALKER ALERT

jk but seriously, maybe he's just upset.

ParkourDevil
01-15-2016, 09:15 PM
Just saying. I'm not jealous, i want to help my best friend in trouble. She's dealing with bad depression and she probably could not take another break up.

Christopher
01-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Just saying. I'm not jealous, i want to help my best friend in trouble. She's dealing with bad depression and she probably could not take another break up.

No, iCantDance meant the guy is jealous of YOU!

Btw I can't help you with the this situation. Guys don't make any sense when it comes to relationships. How old are they btw?

ParkourDevil
01-15-2016, 09:27 PM
No, iCantDance meant the guy is jealous of YOU!

Btw I can't help you with the this situation. Guys don't make any sense when it comes to relationships. How old are they btw?

Why would he be jealous of me? She's 17 and he's the same age.

Sk8ter
01-15-2016, 09:31 PM
He's being an attention whore. My friends do the same on Facebook, he'll stop eventually.

ParkourDevil
01-15-2016, 09:32 PM
He's being an attention whore. My friends do the same on Facebook, he'll stop eventually

That's probably it. Thanks mate :D

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 10:12 PM

When you say she could not take a break up, what do you mean? If you mean suicide, then she should be getting help for this ASAP!

ParkourDevil
01-15-2016, 10:36 PM
When you say she could not take a break up, what do you mean? If you mean suicide, then she should be getting help for this ASAP!

She's very sensitive. She was really broken after her last break up.

Christopher
01-20-2016, 03:31 AM
Lmao, any updates?

thegamer381
01-20-2016, 11:13 AM
She's very sensitive. She was really broken after her last break up.

Oh. Ok then. Just making sure.