PDA

View Full Version : Who's seen Labyrinth?

GummiBear64
01-15-2016, 11:00 PM
Has anyone seen the movie Labyrinth? David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly are in it.
rip David Bowie
It's definitely one of my favourite movies of all time.

So, anyone seen it? I'm going to leave a video because why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViftZTfRSt8

legonerd
01-15-2016, 11:01 PM
I don't like David Bowie

GummiBear64
01-15-2016, 11:03 PM
I don't like David Bowie

That's mean. You have to respect him now because he is dead. When someone dies, everyone must respect him.

legonerd
01-15-2016, 11:03 PM
That's mean. You have to respect him now because he is dead. When someone dies, everyone must respect him.

I don't like his singing

Reballoo
01-15-2016, 11:10 PM
You remind me of the Babe.

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 11:22 PM
RIP Alan Rickman AKA Severus Snape

1986-2016

Potter, i think you are a liar and a cheat and that you deserve detention every saturday night with me for the rest of term.

Chocolatte
01-15-2016, 11:23 PM
RIP david bowe AKA severus snape

1986-2016

ALAN RICKMAN PLAYED SNAPE IOFTRDSEWBUJIOKP<OKJIHYG&FT^DR$%SEFC BJHNKMPKJI(HU*GYF&DR^SE%EZDX KMPJIH(GF^*TD&RS^EXFDCHBJKLPLOIHGFY^S^YFX NLMJIFYIDTC

DISRESPECTFUL.

thegamer381
01-15-2016, 11:24 PM
ALAN RICKMAN PLAYED SNAPE IOFTRDSEWBUJIOKP<OKJIHYG&FT^DR$%SEFC BJHNKMPKJI(HU*GYF&DR^SE%EZDX KMPJIH(GF^*TD&RS^EXFDCHBJKLPLOIHGFY^S^YFX NLMJIFYIDTC

DISRESPECTFUL.

Oops, changing that now...

Why do multiple famous die on same day it is most depressing...

|ThyLuigi|
01-15-2016, 11:42 PM
It's the most nonesnsical piece of cinematography I've seen.

GummiBear64
01-15-2016, 11:59 PM
It's the most nonesnsical piece of cinematography I've seen.

How is it nonsensical?
Fifteen-year-old Sarah resents her baby brother Toby and secretly wishes that he will just disappear. Her wish comes true when goblins kidnap the boy. Feeling responsible and guilty about his abduction, she sets forth to retrieve him, and finds herself on the adventure of a lifetime. To rescue her brother, she must sneak into the castle of the Goblin King, which is in the center of a fantastical labyrinth. But, the task is easier said than done, for the maze is filled with strange creatures and mind-bending puzzles, and nothing is really as it seems.

AlexKat
01-16-2016, 12:01 AM

So... bin laden dies and we must respect him?

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 12:04 AM
So... bin laden dies and we must respect him?

You know, there is no way I can answer this question without offending someone.

AlexKat
01-16-2016, 12:08 AM
You know, there is no way I can answer this question without offending someone.

offend someone, even me im used to it
fake friends

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 12:09 AM
offend someone, even me im used to it
fake friends

Nah, it was just a joke statement anyway. If he doesn't want to respect the recently deceased, I can't make him.

AlexKat
01-16-2016, 12:11 AM
Nah, it was just a joke statement anyway. If he doesn't want to respect the recently deceased, I can't make him.

who? bin laden

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 12:12 AM
who? bin laden

No, legonerd.

AlexKat
01-16-2016, 12:15 AM
No, legonerd.

k brah 10chars

legonerd
01-16-2016, 12:19 AM
No, legonerd.

I dont like his singing so what

|ThyLuigi|
01-16-2016, 12:28 AM
How is it nonsensical?
Fifteen-year-old Sarah resents her baby brother Toby and secretly wishes that he will just disappear. Her wish comes true when goblins kidnap the boy. Feeling responsible and guilty about his abduction, she sets forth to retrieve him, and finds herself on the adventure of a lifetime. To rescue her brother, she must sneak into the castle of the Goblin King, which is in the center of a fantastical labyrinth. But, the task is easier said than done, for the maze is filled with strange creatures and mind-bending puzzles, and nothing is really as it seems.

Gravitational pull doesn't work properly, meaning the goblin castle must take place in a singularity or another universe, mostly the stairs.

The hands, how do they manage those? Are they fed? What about proper living space?

There's that part with the room, and it like turns into trash or whatever.

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Gravitational pull doesn't work properly, meaning the goblin castle must take place in a singularity or another universe, mostly the stairs.

The hands, how do they manage those? Are they fed? What about proper living space?

There's that part with the room, and it like turns into trash or whatever.

Dude, there are flipping goblins. For all we know, she ate the wrong kind of mushrooms.