PDA

View Full Version : Pixel Gun 3D

ImAPogo
01-16-2016, 01:31 AM
So just want to ask.

Any of you play Pixel Gun 3d?

You can say your name..post picture or whatever about pixel gun here.

Metalwire
01-16-2016, 01:48 AM
So just want to ask.

Any of you play Pixel Gun 3d?

You can say your name..post picture or whatever about pixel gun here.

I deleted the game it was hard to get coins and get good guns but I hope you enjoy itπŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ˜…

holaloh
01-16-2016, 02:03 AM
i dont wanna pretend to be an oldphag but this game was good before, with all minecraft related stuff, unilt they changed it:(

ImAPogo
01-16-2016, 09:53 AM
I deleted the game it was hard to get coins and get good guns but I hope you enjoy itπŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ˜…

Wuut...

I mean like wuut....

I got like 56 coins now.Now I got a level 2 hitman pistol,that code gun thing and the bow thing

And i have like 106 diamonds now.

SweGarnerHD
01-16-2016, 11:04 AM
I see alot Hackers last time I Play.

ULTRA ASIAN
01-18-2016, 11:34 AM
Game was good ages ago.
I found a glitch in the system where you can get tonnes of coins from doing 1-2 minute stuff, and how I have heaps. It's patched now, but every time a new update comes with new guns, I always buy them.

iFrostSpark
01-18-2016, 11:41 AM
i remember naming myself SnIpE because i was pretty good with the sniper. I used to wreck everyone with only the sniper. I met this one friend better than me, and i invited him to play gt lol
idk where he went :(

Aunos
01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
I use to play it before, before it became all complicated and stuff

Before, you could get 10+ kills with only a pistol or knife in a map

You could also use the "sound gun" (is that the name?) and blow your enemies away. Then we found a way to kill enemies with it without taking any dmg. You jump, and shoot down, you will be blown up while dealing heck lot of dmg to surrounding enemies. But they patched it and cri.