PDA

View Full Version : Figure out what I'm trying to say

Updated
01-16-2016, 06:24 AM
I always have a lot of typos when using my phone while holding it on portrait than landscape view.

Try to understand what I'm saying:

Hicguts today is a very special day for me because I juat losr a lot of career piints in tankrd ecaude of
vrry unfar teamd so thatnadee rage a lot lol. Ok so I'm goin to sare withcyouxa story that happened
yesterday. It's like this, we payed admiton with my frienda then wr wete likr insane then the shuttle **** hit the tree and gpt stuck inc the leaves ad brahmces so my cassate threw his slippers tocte huttle xocl but ufortunately it got syuck tooxso we jst graabrrd a lonf thing them we got the huttle cpk ad my classmate's sliprrs already

[Hr]/[hr]

Wew when I did this thread I got fewer typos wth
P.S. I don't like auto corrrcy

Nightcorean
01-16-2016, 06:26 AM
Alien language.. :prophet:

Unluckiest
01-16-2016, 06:37 AM
I always have a lot of typos when using my phone while holding it on portrait than landscape view.

Hicguts today is a very special day for me because I juat losr a lot of career piints in tankrd ecaude of
vrry unfar teamd so thatnadee rage a lot lol. Ok so I'm goin to sare withcyouxa story that happened
yesterday. It's like this, we payed admiton with my frienda then wr wete likr insane then the shuttle **** hit the tree and gpt stuck inc the leaves ad brahmces so my cassate threw his slippers tocte huttle xocl but ufortunately it got syuck tooxso we jst graabrrd a lonf thing them we got the huttle cpk ad my classmate's sliprrs already

[Hr]/[hr]

Hi guys today is a very special day for me because I lost a lot of ... points in tanked because of very unfair teams so that we rage a lot lol. Ok so I'm going to share with you a story that happened yesterday. It's like this, we played badminton with my friends then we were like insane then the shuttlecock hit the tree and got stuck in the leaves and branches so my classmate threw his slippers to the shuttlecock but unfortunately it got stuck too so we just grabbed a long thing then we got the shuttlecock and my classmate's slippers already.

Hue.

There's 1 word that I don't know though.

WAQKY
01-16-2016, 07:04 AM
Hi guys today is a very special day for me because I lost a lot of ... points in tanked because of very unfair teams so that we rage a lot lol. Ok so I'm going to share with you a story that happened yesterday. It's like this, we played badminton with my friends then we were like insane then the shuttlecock hit the tree and got stuck in the leaves and branches so my classmate threw his slippers to the shuttlecock but unfortunately it got stuck too so we just grabbed a long thing then we got the shuttlecock and my classmate's slippers already.

Hue.

There's 1 word that I don't know though.

Career Points.

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 07:42 AM
"Hi guys, so I got banned a while ago in game and now I have nothing better to do so I spam."

xlightswitch
01-16-2016, 08:13 AM

[Hr]/[hr]

Hi guys, today is a very special day for me because I just lost a lot of career points in Tanked because of a very unfair team, so that made me rage a lot, lol. Okay, so, I'm going to share with you a story that happened yesterday. It's like this, we played Badminton with my friends then we were like insane, then the shuttle **** hit the tree and got stuck in the leaves and branches. So, my classmate threw his slippers to the shuttlecock but unfortunately it got stuck too. So, we just grabbed a long thing then we got the shuttlecock and my classmate's slippers already.