PDA

View Full Version : What would you want to be added in your school?

Updated
01-16-2016, 11:18 AM
Mine are:
Elevators
Food vending machine
Rides
k

Trolled
01-16-2016, 11:20 AM
Bringing food to classrooms. Eating food IN classrooms. No cockroach in the school. (Or any pests.)

SweGarnerHD
01-16-2016, 11:25 AM
My old School had Aircon and Lifts :nope:

TiffMushroom
01-16-2016, 11:34 AM
Some chinese people.My school mostly consists of malay bullies and 20% Chinese :<
I'm not being racist,the malays are just real ruddeee...

Shadin Siddique
01-16-2016, 11:38 AM
M'school is tip-top. Nothing needs to be changed except getting rid of some pesky students who are generally disgusting.

Tip-top.

Luckwave932
01-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Some chinese people.My school mostly consists of malay bullies and 20% Chinese :<

Mine is 98.8% Chinese, 0.8% Indian and 0.4% Malay. Btw, you never know when a Malay is reading this now.

Ceyx_GrowT
01-16-2016, 11:43 AM
1. Elevator. We have 6 floors and have to walk up and down the whole day. That's just so tiring.
2. A bigger cinema room.
3. More comfortable classroom. New desks.
4. A mini soccer field, so we don't have to play on the basketball field.
5. Take care of the toilets. They're do stinky. Ew.

TiffMushroom
01-16-2016, 11:47 AM
Mine is 98.8% Chinese, 0.8% Indian and 0.4% Malay. Btw, you never know when a Malay is reading this now.

Yeah,but i didn't mention all malays.(P.S I GET BULLIED BY GIRLS TOO HOW ABOUT THAT)
1.A malay dude threw orange at me along with the juice
2.A malay shouted in my face to eat at the canteen when he accidentally bumped into me.
3.The rest are indians.
4.I meant indians are funny and malays are cool but those in my school are just crud.

ambiguster
01-16-2016, 11:49 AM
I only wish that my school has a Sit-type toilet not a Squat-type toilet.

So i everybody can poop in the restroom Easily :cry:

BioTestificate
01-16-2016, 11:59 AM
>decent classrooms
>decent desks
>tablets/PCs

That's about it.

orangemoose
01-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Mine are:
Elevators
Food vending machine
Rides
k

My school has elevators which only teachers can use, food vending machines are overpriced and rides ... idk whats that.
I want floor tiles in my classroom.

Punch
01-16-2016, 12:08 PM
My school is perfect. Mwahahaha! :crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

My school has elevators which only teachers can use, food vending machines are overpriced and rides ... idk whats that.

How about Spicy Chicken with Rice for IDR 15.000? [1.2 dollars, or even less!]

Trolled
01-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Yeah,but i didn't mention all malays.(P.S I GET BULLIED BY GIRLS TOO HOW ABOUT THAT)
1.A malay dude threw orange at me along with the juice
2.A malay shouted in my face to eat at the canteen when he accidentally bumped into me.
3.The rest are indians.
4.I meant indians are funny and malays are cool but those in my school are just crud.
Wow. What life you have... Transfer is your best bet.

Wah, why is the teachers are the only personnel that can use elevators...That sucks... AND WHY DO U HAVE FOOD VENDING MACHINES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

orangemoose
01-16-2016, 12:15 PM
Wow. What life you have... Transfer is your best bet.

Wah, why is the teachers are the only personnel that can use elevators...That sucks... AND WHY DO U HAVE FOOD VENDING MACHINES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its just sandwiches which cost more than a bowl of noodles

DropeTD
01-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Free wifi. A gaming club

Warp Rat
01-16-2016, 12:27 PM
We already have an elevator and vending machines.

SpeedFreakz
01-16-2016, 01:00 PM
Free WiFi
PC/Tablets
Escalator
School prison detention :cool:

genpasaporte922
01-16-2016, 01:01 PM
- a STRONG WiFi Connection
- a better Computer Laboratory
- no bullies
- more secure
- elevators (taking the stairs to 5th floor isn't nice)
- machines (or food vending in our classrooms)
- tablets to copy notes instead of notebooks
- less strict, more funny teachers.

Sk8ter
01-16-2016, 01:11 PM
I know this one Malay and he is hilarious. He'll just walk by someone and say something like "hey you look stupid today" and then like 3 seconds later "HAHAHAHHAHA. Just kidding" and makes a straight face like 😐, then keeps walking.

I wish my school had more hot chicks, most of the girls there are lower than a 7 so they all have to be nice to get boyfriends. There are some pretty hot girls that are juniors but no freshmen :cry:

GummiBear64
01-16-2016, 01:22 PM
We have no need for an elevator as my school consists of heaps of one floor buildings.
We have a school canteen which is essentially a human-run vending machine.

I honestly can't think of anything I'd like in my school.
Better laptops as the current ones take ten minutes to boot up and log in but then most have problems with the internet?
Faster wifi?
More hygienic toilets?

- - - Updated - - -

I know this one Malay and he is hilarious. He'll just walk by someone and say something like "hey you look stupid today" and then like 3 seconds later "HAHAHAHHAHA. Just kidding" and makes a straight face like 😐, then keeps walking.

I wish my school had more hot chicks, most of the girls there are lower than a 7 so they all have to be nice to get boyfriends. There are some pretty hot girls that are juniors but no freshmen :cry:

All the girls here are either; ugly, fake or taken.

Parti
01-16-2016, 01:31 PM
Mine are:
Elevators
Food vending machine
Rides
k

Mines are the following
1 extra hour of recess.
Better lunch
New teachers
( No offense to my school but they lack their skills.)

Deadpulse
01-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Minecraft EDU..:whistling:

(Google it)

KKcupcake
01-16-2016, 01:34 PM
- unhealthy food

orangemoose
01-17-2016, 05:44 AM

You don't go to school for dating! You should focus on your studies...