PDA

View Full Version : APK's VS. Google play purchases?

LOLware
01-16-2016, 07:07 PM
The point of this thread is to see how you guys feel on the topic and what you do.

Personally I prefer to just buy the game through the play store flat out, you don't have to worry about other stuff being inside the apks, and I think the developers deserve the money they are charging to play their game. After all if your trying to walk into gamestop and buy a new game your not walking out without dropping a good 55-60 bucks. On your phone yiu can get the newest apps and games for usually at most about 5-7 dollars.
Very occasionally I will download an apk just to try the game before I buy it but I usually end up buying it through Google play afterwards so I'll always have it.

LOLware
01-16-2016, 10:31 PM
Bump???????

Zyfen
01-16-2016, 10:43 PM
You download an APK file when downloading from Google Play store :whistling:

I prefer downloading the APK files from the internet.

SweGarnerHD
01-16-2016, 11:06 PM
App Store FTW

BioTestificate
01-17-2016, 03:20 AM
Most underage kids would of course choose free APKs over buying it legitimately over the store.

Xephos
01-17-2016, 04:12 AM
Most underage kids would of course choose free APKs over buying it legitimately over the store.

This is False.. Most under age kids just ask their parents and their parents say yes. A simple child does not have the Knowledge to go to the interneg download an Apk and surf the web for the co responding OBB and then downloading a Internal storage Editor to make the game actually work.

Oh, And i prefer APK's because its Free :crazy:

SweGarnerHD
01-17-2016, 04:47 AM
I've been using APKs since I got my first phone (13)

When I was 9 I got my first Nokia Smartphone and used Sis or Sisx :crazy:

ambiguster
01-17-2016, 04:52 AM
I like the "apk" way better.

I owned plenty of crakced games in my PC, and phone :rolleyes: