PDA

View Full Version : Let's go HAM.

Parti
01-16-2016, 08:44 PM
Let's go ham,What I mean is Imma put all my threads that start with "What" into one

#1 What do you wanna be when you grow up?
An explorer.
#2 What are you afraid of?
Death.
#3 What is your favorite food?
Burritos.
#4 What do you do when your bored?
Go on forums.

Now your turn :D

Hypnoid
01-16-2016, 08:46 PM
Let's go ham,What I mean is Imma put all my threads that start with "What" into one

#1 What do you wanna be when you grow up?
An explorer.
#2 What are you afraid of?
Death.
#3 What is your favorite food?
Burritos.
#4 What do you do when your bored?
Go on forums.

Now your turn :D

Parti, I know, you're so hyped to be part of forums but stop spamming threads.

Eviil
01-16-2016, 08:51 PM
Actually, I'm not hyped there's just so much to say.

We don't really need to know lmao.... Keep it to yourself..
You're filling up my whole "new posts" page... Ehh....

C'mon you could get an infraction for doing this. It's considered spamming :).

Eviil
01-16-2016, 08:55 PM
I know... (10 chars)

Are you just trying to get in trouble? Or is this for extra posts...? :sweatdrop:

iEmeraldBoy
01-16-2016, 09:00 PM
Are you just trying to get in trouble? Or is this for extra posts...? :sweatdrop:

Extra posts most likely

iEmeraldBoy
01-16-2016, 09:15 PM
Extra posts :3

No one respects a spammer, if that's what u want

COLTONROCKO
01-16-2016, 09:31 PM
Extra posts :3

Good luck becoming a moderator at the age of 10. You're odds are very low considering you are spamming to get your posts up. Maybe next time, be more mature and think about your posts. If you really want to become an mod, you don't need a lot of posts, just helpful really helps.

TheSphere
01-16-2016, 09:51 PM
At this rate I don't wanna be a moderator because of how annoying and rude the players are in forums.

We're pathetic and rude for giving you advice? Wow. And what's the point in having posts if they're full of bs...?
A least try fit in! You have alot to say,but be careful on what that is. Try your best to specify your endless mind!

And no ham. Turkey.

TheSphere
01-16-2016, 09:55 PM
I'm trying to be creative and fun,I don't care what the others say. Offending my type of humor now?

If you don't care about others,then go spam the next forum page. Our community actually care about one other. And don't start getting all moody just cause you heard the hard truth! Cmon,follow your incorrectly spelled name! Partiiiiii

And no,how can I offend the humour that ISN'T THERE?! (burrn) lol banter

COLTONROCKO
01-16-2016, 09:55 PM
At this rate I don't wanna be a moderator because of how annoying and rude the players are in forums.
Go ahead leave. Face the real world where not everyone likes you.

COLTONROCKO
01-16-2016, 09:58 PM
I'm trying to be creative and fun,I don't care what the others say. Offending my type of humor now?
That's not even humor. You're making a thread where "Thousands" of people are trying to bust scammers, when all honesty we don't care. We ain't little level 5 noobs who don't know anything. Not only that, your posts are completely useless to this community making inconsiderate threads that have no meaning, and trying to be a mod when you clearly aren't fit for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I don't care I'm trying to be myself and your just offending me I can just ignore you with one simple button.
Go ahead, I don't want to see your threads anyways.

Go back to Minecraft.

COLTONROCKO
01-16-2016, 10:02 PM
You see,This is a horrible community one little mistake and this happens And you know what you sort of people are called? Cyber Bullies. reply all you want with your stupid little hate I don't care.
Cyber Bullies? I just confronted you with the truth. If you can't handle the truth then get off the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber Bullies? I just confronted you with the truth. If you can't handle the truth then get off the internet.
What do you expect with a community growing? We aint little girls with butterflies. We are horrible and mean people, look at the history. Slaves, etc.

COLTONROCKO
01-16-2016, 10:02 PM
No.(10chars)
You have nothing to say at all to SAY why I'M cyber bullying you.

TheSphere
01-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Colton,don't feed the beast. Probably an attention seeker. Can't stand hearing negative things...

If you can't deal with it in the internet,your life must be hella hard.