PDA

View Full Version : Let's give them a big warm hug! ;D

Limonvicki
09-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Hey hey hey, I haven't been on the forums in like foreva... But I would like to introduce myself. Ahem, My name is Diana limon yes yes I know limon is my last name but u can call me lemon or limon or lemon-lime. I feel like writing this because new people come on everyday! And I just think we should welcome them by become or trying to become their friends. So I really want u guys to try to communicate and well you know make them feel welcome!

Thank you for your time!
(P.S I can also help with personal problems well I'll try :) )

~lemon or vicki8004798 on grow!

Current world: modstips Also lol I just noticed I say also a lot but whatever Ahem, mods please come and leave tips for the newbies!

Jimmy Smith
09-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Welcome back and I thank we should welcome new people to forums cuz there are some mean people on forums but there are a lot of nice people :yeah:

Limonvicki
09-05-2013, 06:10 AM
Welcome back and I thank we should welcome new people to forums cuz there are some mean people on forums but there are a lot of nice people :yeah:

Ya I'm Not Gonna Say There Isn't Mean People But I Don't Want To Point Out Anyone But Please Whoever Reads This Spread The Word Please Not Just On The Forums But In Growtopia Please!

Thank you for your time!
(P.S I can also help with personal problems well I'll try )

Current world: modstips Also lol I just noticed I say also a lot but whatever Ahem, mods please come and leave tips for the newbies!

GummiBear64
09-05-2013, 06:12 AM

Am I nice??????

DO NOT ANSWER! IT WAS A JOKE!

Welcome to the forums lemine XD hehe get it lemon+lime

Limonvicki
09-06-2013, 04:51 AM
Am I nice??????

DO NOT ANSWER! IT WAS A JOKE!

Welcome to the forums lemine XD hehe get it lemon+lime

Lol gotcha xD ya ur nice I guess idk :) lemine

Thank you for your time!
(P.S I can also help with personal problems well I'll try )