PDA

View Full Version : Do you like SweGarnerHD's fanboy thing?

Liammagoo
01-17-2016, 12:11 PM
Maybe if we get enough votes, he'll change it!

(this was done in responce to the 'I hate icantdancee's interests so let's fight back' thread)

twearkIt
01-17-2016, 12:13 PM
iCantDance is awesome! SweGarnerHD is a copycat

ArmanBzc
01-17-2016, 12:14 PM
ICantDancee is a nice guy, as I see.

Updated
01-17-2016, 12:15 PM
I wonder if he'll go butthurt

Nightcorean

Indeed.. he is nice. :p

Spearman176
LOL REKT People really have nothing better to do today

RexStar
Huehuehue... Drama... :rolleyes:

twearkIt
01-17-2016, 12:17 PM
iCantDance is awesome in game to... Many giveaways like the 3 wls one I almost won. iCantDance>SweGarnerHD

Joshcat
01-17-2016, 12:21 PM
seriously am I the only person that likes that guy? :(

426 Hemi
01-17-2016, 12:28 PM
Yes. I like it.

Updated
01-17-2016, 12:29 PM
Yes. I like it.

I like this reply lol

iEmeraldBoy
01-17-2016, 01:10 PM

I thought "He" was a girl

LOLware
01-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Eh, it's not like he's pretending to be SweGamer, in the signature he clearly states he's just a fan. Also he seems pretty well behaved and respectful so he's not hurting anything. The only problem I see with this is if the real SweGamer wanted the forums account for himself.

Liammagoo
01-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Eh, it's not like he's pretending to be SweGamer, in the signature he clearly states he's just a fan. Also he seems pretty well behaved and respectful so he's not hurting anything. The only problem I see with this is if the real SweGamer wanted the forums account for himself.

omglol you completely overlooked everything in this thread including his username

Updated
01-17-2016, 01:46 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Metalwire
01-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Maybe if we get enough votes, he'll change it!

(this was done in responce to the 'I hate icantdancee's interests so let's fight back' thread)

Why so many similar threads