PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Castle things

Sk8ter
01-17-2016, 09:02 PM
So when I was a little one, there was this game I played called Spooky Castle. My grandpa and I played that game all the time together. I knew most of the cheats and beat the game more than 10 times. That was when I was little. A few months ago I played that game again for the first time in a long time and noticed it was one of Hamumu's games. I was like NO WAY I KNOW WHO THAT DUDE IS! I noticed some similarities in a two things.

Love Bug Hammer thing: it's the same hammer that Bouapha (the hero) uses, it bounces the same way and everything.

Skyrockets: they make the same sound that the missiles in Spooky Castle do when you shoot them

I think it's cool how Hamumu brings things in from other games into Growtopia

Chocolatte
01-17-2016, 09:10 PM
So when I was a little one, there was this game I played called Spooky Castle. My grandpa and I played that game all the time together. I knew most of the cheats and beat the game more than 10 times. That was when I was little. A few months ago I played that game again for the first time in a long time and noticed it was one of Hamumu's games. I was like NO WAY I KNOW WHO THAT DUDE IS! I noticed some similarities in a two things.

Love Bug Hammer thing: it's the same hammer that Bouapha (the hero) uses, it bounces the same way and everything.

Skyrockets: they make the same sound that the missiles in Spooky Castle do when you shoot them

I think it's cool how Hamumu brings things in from other games into Growtopia

MIND. BLOWN.

LOLware
01-17-2016, 09:13 PM
What a coincidence lol.

RexStar
01-17-2016, 09:16 PM
That is definitely not a coincidence... It means something bruh.

still it's pretty cool...