PDA

View Full Version : The Forum News!

LOLware
01-18-2016, 01:11 AM
Welcome to the forum news, filled with the most recent events, new updates, and new trends brought to you by LOLware. I'm going to be constantly updating this thread with more news. If im missing anything of importance please let me know and I will add it if I havent already on planned it.

January 2016

Extra, Extra read all about it Forumers or Hotdogs?
Hm, it seems as though somone thought it would be a great troll to get people to set their profile pictures to wait for it.... wait for it.... HOTDOGS!

Valentines prep?
Some are saying to fill your world with rocks becuase it will spawn heart crystals, others are saying it wont work you need high rarity items in the world that will determine the heart crystals. Why not fill a world with rocks and place blackrock behind al of the rocks?

February update teaser.
Hamumu says instead of by-weekly updates small updates, we will now be getting monthly updates which are much bigger and have alot more too them for example: the steampunk pack.

For February's big update hamumu gives us a small clue on what the update topic is. Here's the picture:

TheRealThatGuy
01-18-2016, 01:40 AM
nopenopenopenopenopenope. useless thread. abort abort abort.

*clicks button*

*chair launches himself out the window*

*flies into the sky*

ahahhahahahah suckers! have fun reading spam!

*gets shredded inside plane turbine*

rip.

MyLegGuy
01-18-2016, 01:41 AM
I actually kind of like this. But I know it'll stop being updated very soon as you'll get board.

LOLware
01-18-2016, 02:00 AM
I actually kind of like this. But I know it'll stop being updated very soon as you'll get board.
I tend to stick to things that I like doing, I like doing this and as long as people actually like it as well I will keep updating.

LOLware
01-18-2016, 03:59 AM
The month is still young, am I missing anything so far?

Metalwire
01-18-2016, 04:00 AM
Welcome to the forum news, filled with the most recent drama, new updates, and new trends brought to you by LOLware. I'm going to be constantly updating this thread with more news. If im missing anything of importance please let me know and I will add it if I havent already on planned it.

January 2016

Extra, Extra read all about it Forumers or Hotdogs?
Hm, it seems as though somone thought it would be a great troll to get people to set their profile pictures to wait for it.... wait for it.... HOTDOGS!

Valentines prep?
Some are saying to fill your world with rocks becuase it will spawn heart crystals, others are saying it wont work you need high rarity items in the world that will determine the heart crystals. Why not fill a world with rocks and place blackrock behind al of the rocks?

February update teaser.
Hamumu says instead of by-weekly updates small updates, we will now be getting monthly updates which are much bigger and have alot more too them for example: the steampunk pack.

For February's big update hamumu gives us a small clue on what the update topic is. Here's the picture:
Discussing any type of drama can cause problems within game and forums avoiding it would be most acceptable

iEmeraldBoy
01-18-2016, 04:01 AM
Someone tried this idea... It died

But, if u will keep updating, then good for u!

LOLware
01-18-2016, 04:03 AM
Discussing any type of drama can cause problems within game and forums avoiding it would be most acceptable
Thanks for the heads up let me change that!

XDCorez
01-18-2016, 04:08 AM
someone sticky this thread

Indicative
01-18-2016, 07:43 AM
I voted yes. The idea is good and the content is worth to read. Maybe you can put more information, dates, rumors, etc.

Devilrule
01-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Keep doing this!

Updated
01-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Someone tried this idea... It died

But, if u will keep updating, then good for u!

Yeah the thread died. But once I get informed of something worth to put to the logs I'll go resurrect it. I am not forgetting that thread though.

LOLware
01-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the support, it seems like for the most part, people are liking it. I do plan to keep updating this.

Spearman176
01-18-2016, 01:02 PM
Its decent but its too short though

LOLware
01-18-2016, 01:06 PM
Its decent but its too short though
Yes I know, we still aren't that far into the month yet theres still alot more to come. I'm dipping a toe into most of the popular topics. Should I add links to threads and such? What in your opinion could I do to make this better?

DumbOldDoor
01-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Shadin is already doing this. :whistling: