PDA

View Full Version : Master Sorcerers becoming less rare

Elusive
01-19-2016, 05:36 AM
I'm going to be realistic here, i remember back then when i was a brand new master sorcerer, i would get 1 profile view every time i posted so my post count and view count would always equal each other out(i.e. 1000 post = 1000 profile views) this used to be the same with everyone else. Now view counts have been getting lower and lower. With that said there's no hiding this, more and more master sorcerers are populating the forums it's not even noteworthy anymore. As a matter of fact i remember every master sorcerer would always have around 500 to 1000 views on their profile, now i see some sorcerers with only around 100. I know it's not right that i'm holding a standard on master sorcerers but things have changed. I mean it's great that the community is expanding, i just miss the old players and the old days back then. With this huge community now, all the actual unique and noteworthy players out there aren't standing out anymore because players like that don't usually look for attention. Not even the attention seeking brats are getting attention within this community.

Its Daniel
01-19-2016, 05:50 AM
I have few. Check mine. :rolleyes:

Its not clickbait, promise :^)

Elusive
01-19-2016, 05:59 AM
I have few. Check mine. :rolleyes:

Its not clickbait, promise :^)

Haha that's funny because i was thinking of you and some other oldies while making this thread. That's definitely you in your profile picture, i can sense it.