PDA

View Full Version : The Shadowsurfer Rpg???

NinjafishSwag
09-05-2013, 11:26 PM
I am prepared to make a game about Shadowsurfer XD
I need some themes.
Its not very Growtopia themed though.
DO NOT SPAM ME WITH
WRONG SUBFORUM...
I DONT CARE AT THIS POINT
I will post stuff in the correct subforum from now on...
so do not complain -.-
THE PROGRAM IS RPG MAKER VX ACE
ill post the game when its done.

Swertip
09-05-2013, 11:30 PM
I am prepared to make a game about Shadowsurfer XD
I need some themes.
Its not very Growtopia themed though.
DO NOT SPAM ME WITH
WRONG SUBFORUM...
I DONT CARE AT THIS POINT
I will post stuff in the correct subforum from now on...
so do not complain -.-

Woah, that's cool! Oh yeah, and an important thing, shadow love berries. Maybe add that as currency?....lol

NinjafishSwag
09-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Woah, that's cool! Oh yeah, and an important thing, shadow love berries. Maybe add that as currency?....lol

That is an amazing idea! XD

ShadowSURF3R
09-05-2013, 11:33 PM
A game about.... ME?! Are you sure? There are many other types of games that you can create. It doesn't have to be centered around me.

I find this very kind and thoughtful, although I think you could've chosen a better topic.:sweatdrop:

Anyways, good luck! :D

NinjafishSwag
09-05-2013, 11:35 PM
A game about.... ME?! Are you sure? There are many other types of games that you can create. It doesn't have to be centered around me.

I find this very kind and thoughtful, although I think you could've chosen a better topic.:sweatdrop:

Anyways, good luck! :D

yeah but i thought it would be a funny game to make XD it will be easy, i could probably finish by tommarow. IT WILL BE SHORT THOUGH!

IAmABrodie
09-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Hmm, what language and platform do you plan on using?

NinjafishSwag
09-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Hmm, what language and platform do you plan on using?

Its gonna be a little pc game XD
Im using rpg maker VX ace Free version
IT WILL REQUIRE A DOWNLOAD TO PLAY
ALONG WITH DOWNLOADING THE GAME ITSELF!
I will put it in a link on a new thread when im done XD

IAmABrodie
09-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Its gonna be a little pc game XD
Im using rpg maker VX ace Free version
IT WILL REQUIRE A DOWNLOAD TO PLAY
ALONG WITH DOWNLOADING THE GAME ITSELF!
I will put it in a link on a new thread when im done XD

This doesn't necessarily answer my question... I know you're making a game, just how? Java? C++? Whats the game play going to be? Platformer? 2.5D?

MSM
09-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Do you know how to do PHP? If not I recommend you learn coding at http://www.codeacademy.com/ first start with html, that's what I'm learning.

KillerXD
09-06-2013, 12:31 AM
I suggest you use C++ Visual Microsoft, it's pretty good on making games, although you do need to learn the basics, like MSM said.

NinjafishSwag
09-06-2013, 01:20 AM
This doesn't necessarily answer my question... I know you're making a game, just how? Java? C++? Whats the game play going to be? Platformer? 2.5D?

Its going to be an RPG game :/

CreaterZ
09-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Its going to be an RPG game :/

Do you not understand what is "coding language" and "platform"?

BATBENNIS
09-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Berries can be currency like swer said, but also make at the end of each level or what ever, a GIANT berry that you can munch on.

Make a move called Berry-throw, or sumthin.

Idk just some of my thoughts.

Morphieus
09-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Well first off to those wondering what code he is using it is a program builder not a basic coding program. So he doesnt know and second off you will not have to have the actual program it is ran with an .exe file :P Im having a little fun with it going to make a game real quick and pop it on here see how easy it is without any codes or boring shiznit

NinjafishSwag
09-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Well first off to those wondering what code he is using it is a program builder not a basic coding program. So he doesnt know and second off you will not have to have the actual program it is ran with an .exe file :P Im having a little fun with it going to make a game real quick and pop it on here see how easy it is without any codes or boring shiznit

Thanks for explaining XD
I am using a rather simple program.
I actually just finished the game itself.
all thats left is to make it playable for YOU GUYS :D

Morphieus
09-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Thanks for explaining XD
I am using a rather simple program.
I actually just finished the game itself.
all thats left is to make it playable for YOU GUYS :D

Yea and after playing with it more its still pretty advanced :P but u should be able to just export it and bam it will download a .exe file to your computer then u upload it here and we can install it :D

Jack Bowe
09-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Do you know how to do PHP? If not I recommend you learn coding at http://www.codeacademy.com/ first start with html, that's what I'm learning.

Thanks for sharing this, I was thinking of starting to learn how to Code, I know am going to, thanks!

~Jack Bowe:wave: