PDA

View Full Version : Help me remembering an old game

SFM2025
01-19-2016, 07:12 PM
I need help getting the name of a game. I forgot its name because the last time I played it was on like 2008
I will tell you how it's played and what's in it if you can tell me the name

In the game there are some stuff we press SHIFT I think to pull them and then it opens a gate and there are some open areas with acid and If I fall in it I die and there are some falling toxic barrels from the top of the game. This is what I remember. Any suggestions?
It's in 2D

It's for PC (not web browser game) and I don't think that it was popular

The second game

There is a guy which looks like a small dirt moving in dirt and stones to collect crystals (it's an old game too and maybe not popular)
Here is a similar game to it:

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 12:12 PM
I need help getting the name of a game. I forgot its name because the last time I played it was on like 2008

In the game there are some stuff we press SHIFT I think to pull them and then it opens a gate and there are some open areas with acid and If I fall in it I die and there are some falling toxic barrels from the top of the game. This is what I remember. Any suggestions?

No one replied?

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 12:57 PM
GT:rolleyes:

I said 2008

ambiguster
01-20-2016, 01:00 PM

I know this won't get replies because almost everyone in the forums are too young and doesn't know the old games

Really? I was born in 2001, and i ever played most games that are considered old.
(like Call of duty 1, Crash the bandicoot, DK country, even Cave story (not +, i play the original one))

or u mean the game that u mention is just too unpopular so not everyone knows it.
(even for 2008 games :p)

FantasiaZ
01-20-2016, 01:26 PM
no idea at all

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Really? I was born in 2001, and i ever played most games that are considered old.
(like Call of duty 1, Crash the bandicoot, DK country, even Cave story (not +, i play the original one))

or u mean the game that u mention is just too unpopular so not everyone knows it.

It's for PC and it's not popular

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:09 PM

I was born in '99. Crash Bandicoot was all the rage in the days.
So were countless other games that I remember excluding their name and when I find out the name of them, I have a nostalgia attack.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 02:10 PM
I was born in '99. Crash Bandicoot was all the rage in the days.
So were countless other games that I remember excluding their name and when I find out the name of them, I have a nostalgia attack.

Oh yeah it was all the rage when you were 2 lmao.

Ask here: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Oh yeah it was all the rage when you were 2 lmao.

Well yeah. I've been playing video games since a 2000.
Blimey heck, people love to underestimate children.

Updated
01-20-2016, 02:13 PM
Did you play it on y8, pink games ot smthin

Luckwave932
01-20-2016, 02:15 PM

It's for PC and I don't think that it was popular

I was three yrs old then. What game I played? Number counting 1, 2, 3. Izit that game? If I answer wrongly I'll die in acid and I'm counting toxic barrels which falls from the sky. Izit that game? I'm sure it is.

Don't mind my sarcasm.

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Did you play it on y8, pink games ot smthin

It's not a web browser game

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:19 PM
You'll be surprised with what Google can find for you.

There was this PC game I played when I was younger. I had absolutely no idea what it was called.
All I knew was "you have to snap photos of animals and you're on a camp."
Google managed to find the game, with extensive research, but turns out it was Ranger Trail, a Fisher Price game.

Updated
01-20-2016, 02:20 PM
It's not a web browser game

Hm so you download it ehh

Maybe dink small wood lol or other rtsoft games?
Mario?

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 02:21 PM
You'll be surprised with what Google can find for you.

There was this PC game I played when I was younger. I had absolutely no idea what it was called.
All I knew was "you have to snap photos of animals and you're on a camp."
Google managed to find the game, with extensive research, but turns out it was Ranger Trail, a Fisher Price game.

I did this for all the old games I remember but for this game I don't see correct results. I've updated the post with a new game if you can help me know its name

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:23 PM
I did this for all the old games I remember but for this game I don't see correct results. I've updated the post with a new game if you can help me know its name

The second game isn't Gold Sprinter by any chance?
If not, I have another game like the one you're thinking of that I remember, but like you, I can't find the name.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Well yeah. I've been playing video games since a 2000.
Blimey heck, people love to underestimate children.

Nah bro my point is it came out in 1996, but you're acting like it came out in 2004. I mean I've been playing games since I was 2 as well, I just thought it was funny you said it was "all the rage'.

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Nah bro my point is it came out in 1996, but you're acting like it came out in 2004. I mean I've been playing games since I was 2 as well, I just thought it was funny you said it was "all the rage'.

Sorry, I might have worded it wrong.
I meant it was all the rage, as in, the only game I ever played excessively.
I believe I still worded it wrong but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.

SFM2025
01-20-2016, 03:23 PM
The second game isn't Gold Sprinter by any chance?
If not, I have another game like the one you're thinking of that I remember, but like you, I can't find the name.

It's not. Thanks anyway for helping :rolleyes:

CodeSky
01-20-2016, 04:27 PM
you mean like gold digger game?

http://www.y8.com/games/gold_digger

- - - Updated - - -

SFM2025
01-21-2016, 10:36 AM
you mean like gold digger game?

http://www.y8.com/games/gold_digger

- - - Updated - - -

No it's not a web browser game.