PDA

View Full Version : So happy now.

DropeTD
01-19-2016, 09:03 PM
You know how itll be Summer and youre planning to have fun and then your parents are like "hah, lets send him to Summer camp" and youre annoyed since youll have to do atuff instead of sitting at your PC all day long.

My parents were looking for a Summer Camp and found CTYI (Centre for Talented Youth Ireland) that I used to attend for courses before cuz Im fab like that(Being talented). I would choose the course closest to PC and gaming: Media Studies, App making, Computer studies. Well I was pretty annoyed since I expected the Summer camp to be boring. However as I look through the subjects you can choose to study I find it: Computer Gaming. Yuss. So happy now. First Summer camp Im looking forward to.

Liammagoo
01-19-2016, 09:06 PM
Have fun being sat in a room full of nerds of all ages.
I wouldn't, I hate public areas.

RexStar
01-19-2016, 09:09 PM
Man... That sounds cool... I've never been to a summer camp so that alone sounds cool...

AdminBro
01-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Eh, believe me, being an Asian and a bad student makes your life VERY BAD. Like you get sent to a learning center at the first B you get. Sigh.

DropeTD
01-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Have fun being sat in a room full of nerds of all ages.
I wouldn't, I hate public areas.

Eh. Theyre all gonna be quiet (hopefully) and not interrupt me trying to master computer games.