PDA

View Full Version : HBF-AMA

HerobrineFan
01-19-2016, 10:00 PM
As the title says, nubs.

Chocolatte : What is your mental relationship with Benedict Cumberbatch? :

I have no idea, I grew fond of him with Sherlock and I'm waiting for Doctor Strange, kek.

Bruce Wayne : are you a fan of herobrine

Used to, not anymore, xD. But the name sounds catchy, 'UndertaleFan' sounds like a inactive tumblr blog.

SageDeoxys : Do you like being impaled with a Giant Spoon?

No, it would be better if it was a spork or possibly a scooper with some ice cream with it, so when I die, I can enjoy the taste of Cookies & Cream.

TreesAreCool : do u like trees

Trees are horrible, just kiddin' m8. Where would we get fresh air and paper?

CoryT : My fan fictions :crazy:

k.

GummiBear64 : I recently started watching Doctor Who, and by recently I mean one episode last night when I was meant to sleep, and I already enjoy it. Anyway, my question is, which doctor is the best? Obviously, I'll still watch all the episodes

Ooh, well, there's no 'good' doctor, all of them are great. I would recommend some RTD episodes (9th and 10th doctor,) but if you like story, I would say Moffat (11th and 12th) or watch some classic episodes for the good of it. Anyways, it depends. but I would say 10th, doomsday, oh god.

Tip : 'Seasons' are what seasons of classic who are called, 'Series' is what seasons of Modern Who are called, also, Series 9 isn't on Hulu/Netflix yet, gotta wait. Watch it on dailymotion or buy it. Or wait, y' know.

Tip Tip : ONE OF US

Parti : Do you play Undertale?

Yes, why? Because it's surreal, bloody, gory, that it's too offensive to play?

Or are you Undertale Trash too, like me?

Kitty Machine : Can I lick you?

There's no candy called 'you' so sorry.

lukj2001 : Can I add you on steam?

Sure, I'm HBFanGT, not HerobrineFan, I play Game Dev Tycoon and Undertale, recently got Cities : Skylines, I have TOS but I'm like inactive on that, I'll play again when it's on mobile.

Liamagoo : Five or Ten?

Seven

ambiguities : What weapon does Herobrine wear?

kek idk

where did you get the Pokemon song in RTSFORUMERS?

Before I played piano and tested songs in the Music Simulator, I copied Pokemon songs from the world PALLET, most songs there aren't public anymore though.

SpeedFreakz : What is LOVE?

LOVE, too, is an acronym. It stands for "Level of Violence." A way of measuring someone's capacity to hurt. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to distance yourself. The more you distance yourself, the less you will hurt.

BudderMeow : The object on your left is your weapon for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. What is it, and how would you use it?

A car door, to be honest, I'll just slam it on them.

AlexKat : How do you do your victory screech?

I don't screech, I eat hologram meatloaf.

do you like spongebob

watching season 2 disc 3 right now

have you partied hard like mr krabs before

yeah, but I didn't do a panty raid.

is that you in your avatar

no it's lord benedict

Chocolatte
01-19-2016, 10:01 PM
What is your mental relationship with Benedict Cumberbatch?

Bruce Wayne
01-19-2016, 10:02 PM
are you a fan of herobrine.

SageDeoxys
01-19-2016, 10:05 PM
Do you like being impaled with a Giant Spoon?

TreesAreCool
01-19-2016, 10:06 PM
do u like trees

CoryT
01-19-2016, 10:25 PM
My fanfictions...:crazy:

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 12:28 AM
I recently started watching Doctor Who, and by recently I mean one episode last night when I was meant to sleep, and I already enjoy it. Anyway, my question is, which doctor is the best? Obviously, I'll still watch all the episodes.

Parti
01-20-2016, 02:25 AM
As the title says, nubs.

Chocolatte : What is your mental relationship with Benedict Cumberbatch? :

I have no idea, I grew fond of him with Sherlock and I'm waiting for Doctor Strange, kek.

Bruce Wayne : are you a fan of herobrine

Used to, not anymore, xD. But the name sounds catchy, 'UndertaleFan' sounds like a inactive tumblr blog.

SageDeoxys : Do you like being impaled with a Giant Spoon?

No, it would be better if it was a spork or possibly a scooper with some ice cream with it, so when I die, I can enjoy the taste of Cookies & Cream.

TreesAreCool : do u like trees

Trees are horrible, just kiddin' m8. Where would we get fresh air and paper?

CoryT : My fan fictions :crazy:

k.

GummiBear64 : I recently started watching Doctor Who, and by recently I mean one episode last night when I was meant to sleep, and I already enjoy it. Anyway, my question is, which doctor is the best? Obviously, I'll still watch all the episodes

Ooh, well, there's no 'good' doctor, all of them are great. I would recommend some RTD episodes (9th and 10th doctor,) but if you like story, I would say Moffat (11th and 12th) or watch some classic episodes for the good of it. Anyways, it depends. but I would say 10th, doomsday, oh god.

Tip : 'Seasons' are what seasons of classic who are called, 'Series' is what seasons of Modern Who are called, also, Series 9 isn't on Hulu/Netflix yet, gotta wait. Watch it on dailymotion or buy it. Or wait, y' know.

Tip Tip : ONE OF US

Do you play Undertale ?

lukj2001
01-20-2016, 10:45 PM
Can I add you on steam

HerobrineFan
01-21-2016, 12:35 AM
bump bump bump

HerobrineFan
01-23-2016, 11:08 PM
top kek lek

Liammagoo
01-23-2016, 11:12 PM
Five or ten?

ambiguster
01-23-2016, 11:13 PM
If your fan of Herobrine,

What weapon does Herobrine wear?

Btw, where did u get the pokemon theme in your world RTSFORUMERS?
i forgot the world (thought i need the copy :rolleyes:)

SpeedFreakz
01-23-2016, 11:33 PM
What is LOVE?

BudderMeow
01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
The object on your left is your weapon for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. What is it, and how would you use it?

AlexKat
01-24-2016, 12:11 AM
how do you do the victory screech?

dis is how i did it
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dc/7a/6c/dc7a6c5d30cbbd72ccd8d5010fb26528.gif

do you like spongebob

have you partied hard like mr krabs before

is dat u in ur avatar