PDA

View Full Version : Ask your average person lots o' things

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 12:39 AM
seriously, i need to stop hopping on bandwagons. this will most likely be the last time i hop on any bandwagon.
so ask your average human being whatever you want because i have nothing better to do with my life.

i was going to call this GAMABear64

i'll edit the questions into here so i won't get a big post count

AlexKat have you reached puberty yat
I believe I have no obligation to answer this question so this question shall remain unanswered.

Linkoftime Are you addicted to SAO Lost song?
May be buyin it is it worth it?
I wouldn't go as far as to say I am addicted to it, however it is a magnificent game albeit being a bit short. It is most definitely worth buying if you like JRPG.
Just be wary of what version it is you buy as one consists of everything in Japanese and the other consists of only the speech being Japanese.

TheOnlyFish How many nipples do you have on your forehead?
Darling, you should know. You see them every night, remember?

TheRealThatGuy Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?
Only when I mess up something in real life or an MMO and I can't go back to my last save file. Shame.

nevaks Do you like doge? Or shiba inu...
No, I do not like doge. It's just another overused meme. The dog breed as well, I can not handle. It looks like a car ran over its face, not to sound mean.

CoryT When you eat cereal, does it feel like the roof of your mouth or your gums have been scrapped off?
Not that recall, but what would I know because I haven't had cereal as of late. Well, besides Weet-Bix.

inkorrect Do you play undertale?
I have never played Undertale but I have seen one video of a person play it and it looks somewhat good. If only I had money and a PC that actually worked and wasn't just there to make us look rich. My PC is literally a tomato.

kwj340 What's your favorite shape on a scale of 4 to purple?
How do you have 35,000 profile views? lmao
I prefer the orange trapezium with seven sides.
I believe there was a guy who decided to refresh his page countless times when on my profile, or did some thing where the Internet refreshed lots of time within a few seconds which got me all these views.

SpeedFreakz There is a Gummibear in straya?
I assume so, unless my mother has lied to me and I'm actually not in Australia but some dystopian country.

thegamer381 Did u win Fallout 4 yet?

Also, whats 9+10???
Funny you ask that. I was originally planning on getting as many of the quests for each faction as I possibly could have as I am a trophy hunter, which is ironic because I have only ever got all trophies for one game, but I gave up and decided to side with the Brotherhood then and there. Now I have an excuse for a second play through.
9 + 10 = 19 or an overused meme.

ambiguster I dare u to Mention every single game title of The elder scrolls.
(the expansion also) WITHOUT using google

Haha, how would u do that?
I only know of a few.
Morrowind.
Oblivion.
Skyrim, Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard.
Elder Scrolls Online.
Elder Scrolls Arena.

RexStar What's ur opinion on the guy in the spoiler?

Why the name GummiBear64? And does the number 64 mean anything?
That photo makes me glad I am not an American citizen, although he could probably do a better job than our prime minister.
My sister was on the phone to her friend, her friend asked me how to register an account for minecraft. I explained it to her and gave her an example however I told her not to use my example because I felt like using it. That example was BlueGummiBear64. BlueGummiBear64 didn't fit into GT. Voila.
Honestly, I do not know what I was thinking when I used the 64. Maybe I played too much Super Mario 64 or Gex 64.

Punch Why the name GummiBear64?
Read my answer above this question.

iCantDancee Why does your signature and avatar lack Melanie Martinez?
Melanie Martinez isn't my cup of tea, so to speak. I listened to her song 'Soap' and 'Tricycle,' apologies if the names are wrong, and I understand why you can like he songs but she doesn't appeal to me.

Boomer When did you crack 10k posts?????
I genuinely can't recall, and I don't want to have a guestimation as people will assume I spam, which is possibly the truth but that's beside the point.
It was a while ago though, I hope...

IceKane Are you really an average person? :P
Well, sometimes, I get invited to have dinner with unicorns. Maybe I'm a special person.
Then, my mother yells at me for making a mess and she says that I need to stop playing make believe. i wrote this at 1:45am, give me a break.

Shadin Siddique Do you like dragons?

What's your honest opinion towards me?
Dragons aren't too bad. I can't say I hate them considering the vast majority of books I own are about dragons. You aren't that bad of a lad, you know when you need to be stern and you never overdo it when you decide to have a joke.

Obliderate What someone told you "fallout is trash"?
If someone told me that Fallout was trash, I would be forced to take extreme measures. You know, force them to play it or watch me play it until they genuinely change their mind and tell me it's good. We can't have people with different opinions than me, can we?

Sk8ter do you skate or have at least tried to?
why arent blueberries blue?
what if batman got bit by a vampire?
if 4/5 people suffer from toe suckling, does that mean the last one enjoys it?
I tried to skate on a skateboard when I used to own it. Now I don't own it anymore. I'm terrible at skating. Never again shall I skate.
They aren't blue because blue is a colour that they are not.
If Batman got bit by a vampire, wouldn't he become a vampire? Wait, do vampires even pass down their 'disease' through biting or is that just a thing zombies do?
Look, some people have weird fetishes, don't knock it until you try it.

legonerd Do yo play Growtopia? If so what's ign?
I occasionally visit Growtopia, if that is considered playing. Nevertheless, at one stage in my life I have played Growtopia. My IGN is GummiBear64 however it was temporarily HorseLuvr because I made a bet on the forums or something of the sort and I lost so Equine made me change my name to HorseLuvr. Fredi hasn't forgot it, smh.

thegamer381 Can you plz post video of you playing fallout 4?
(No need facecam if u do it k?)
I haven't the necessary equipment to be able to record videos of me playing any game let alone Fallout 4. One day, I would actually like to record YouTube videos as a hobby because I have nothing better to do with my life.

SageDeoxys Why are my fanfics so good?
Because you're a perverted freak. Or you are a good writer, I'm not sure yet.

thegamer381 Here is uber hard question 4 u, which fallout game is the best? (Counting DLC's)
I haven't played any DLC from the other games excluding Fallout 3 so I can't really choose a DLC from any of the other games. My favourite DLC by far would have to be Operation Anchorage followed closely by Mothership Zeta. Operation Anchorage has the best rewards long term but it is also the most fun overall. Although Mothership Zeta has enemies that are bullet sponges once you reach Level 20, it's also the most creative in my opinion. The enemies aren't as complete bs as the ones in Point Lookout. Have you even read the wiki on them? They do an extra 35 damage which doesn't get negated by your damage resistance meaning they will always do 35 damage to you regardless of your armour.
My favourite game however would have to be Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas as I feel they are more of the RPG genre than Fallout 4. I feel as if the options you choose in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas have more impact on the ending. In Fallout 4, the only real time your choices impact the story is the ending when you choose which faction survives.
In Fallout New Vegas, it's possible to do a no kill run in every quest and the same goes for Fallout 3 excluding a minority of the quests. Fallout 4 requires you to kill someone or something in every bloody quest and the options are either; yes, no but you'll make me end up doing it, sarcasm, or a question. Don't get me wrong, Fallout 4 did do some stuff right such as unlimited levels but it wasn't enough to make up for everything else

Equine This question and answer will be talking about the ending for Fallout 4, read at own risk. also how do you feel about the fallout 4 ending where you can kill your son who is actually your enemy
I feel as if the ending was definitely one of the worst endings in the Fallout series.
There was no faction at all that I feel had the right beliefs and, or if they did, the way the were planning on doing it did not justify the ends of however that saying goes.
Shaun is only your enemy if you decide not to side with the Institute.

iSkyDoesGTC Do you like turtles?
Yes, I once had a pet turtle but we had to sell him when he decided to move to Tasmania for ever temporarily. We would drag our finger across the glass and he would follow it. Blimey, I miss him.

Linkoftime Gonna copy shadin and ask whats your opinion on me bring it
You are on of the forumers that haven't a care in the world. You seem chill and very laid back.

Equine on a scale of 10-10 how inferior are you?
I'd have to say I'm a ten.

thegamer381 What is your opinion on spoilers?
It really depends on how big the spoiler is.
Is it a huge, plot related spoiler? If yes, I hope the person who spoilt it at least gave a warning first.
If it is of no significant importance than I won't be as annoyed as I would've been had it been a major spoiler. It also then boils down to how long the TV episode/movie/game/book had been out for. I feel as if three months is significant time for the spoiler to become a "non spoiler."

Arnold Can you do a reference of any tavern forumer? must include 8 forumers
I don't spend much time in the Growtopia forums so I am unaware as to who uses what sub forum mostly.

AlexKat
01-20-2016, 12:51 AM
have you reached puberty yat

Defuse
01-20-2016, 01:05 AM
Your not an average person mate.
Your an average GummiBear

Linkoftime
01-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Are you addicted to SAO Lost song?

May be buyin it is it worth it?

TheRealThatGuy
01-20-2016, 01:35 AM
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again?

nevaks
01-20-2016, 02:03 AM
Do you like doge? Or shiba inu...

CoryT
01-20-2016, 02:10 AM
When you eat cereal, does it feel like the roof of your mouth or your gums have been scrapped off?

inkorrect
01-20-2016, 02:36 AM
Do you play undertale?

kwj340
01-20-2016, 03:54 AM
What's your favorite shape on a scale of 4 to purple?

How do you have 35,000 profile views? lmao

SpeedFreakz
01-20-2016, 11:10 AM
There is a Gummibear in straya?

thegamer381
01-20-2016, 11:12 AM
Did u win Fallout 4 yet?

Also, whats 9+10???

ambiguster
01-20-2016, 11:16 AM
I dare u to Mention every single game title of The elder scrolls.
(the expansion also) WITHOUT using google :D

Haha, how would u do that?

RexStar
01-20-2016, 11:24 AM
What's ur opinion on the guy in the spoiler?

Why the name GummiBear64? And does the number 64 mean anything?

Punch
01-20-2016, 01:43 PM
Why the name Gummibear64?

Boomer
01-20-2016, 01:58 PM
When did you crack 10k posts?????

GummiBear64
01-20-2016, 02:06 PM
Every question has been answered using a tremendously slow mobile tomato, be grateful.

Boomer
01-20-2016, 02:26 PM
and I don't want to have a guestimation as people will assume I spam,

Yes, it will happen. I get called spammer by everyone. And if you have all the Legendary Items you're a hacker, if you continuously get WOTD's you're called a Developer's Pet.

Its part of the job. :crazy:

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 02:31 PM
BRUH HOW YOU FORGET ABOUT DAGGERFALL. DAGGERFALL IS BAE.

IceKane
01-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Are you really an average person? :P

Shadin Siddique
01-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Do you like dragons?

What's your honest opinion towards me?

Obliderate
01-20-2016, 03:08 PM
What someone told you "fallout is trash"?

Sk8ter
01-20-2016, 10:10 PM
do you skate or have at least tried to?
why arent blueberries blue?
what if batman got bit by a vampire?
if 4/5 people suffer from toe suckling, does that mean the last one enjoys it?

legonerd
01-20-2016, 10:15 PM
Do yo play Growtopia? If so what's ign?

thegamer381
01-21-2016, 12:28 AM
Can you plz post video of you playing fallout 4?

(No need facecam if u do it k?)

SageDeoxys
01-21-2016, 02:12 AM
Why are my fanfics so good?
They're not

thegamer381
01-21-2016, 02:25 AM
Here is uber hard question 4 u, which fallout game is the best? (Counting DLC's)

Lol watch him think for hours about this...

Equine
01-21-2016, 07:59 AM
I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT HORSELUVR LOLLL

also how do you feel about the fallout 4 ending where you can kill your son who is actually your enemy

iSkyDoesGTC
01-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Do you like turtles?

Linkoftime
01-22-2016, 01:18 AM
Gonna copy shadin and ask whats your opinion on me bring it

Equine
01-22-2016, 05:55 AM
on a scale of 10 to 10, how inferior are you

thegamer381
01-24-2016, 04:33 AM
What is your opinion on spoilers?

Arnold
01-24-2016, 02:09 PM
Can you do a reference of any tavern forumer? must include 8 forumers

GummiBear64
01-24-2016, 11:01 PM
Can you do a reference of any tavern forumer? must include 8 forumers

Care to elaborate? Do you mean forumers that only use the tavern?

Arnold
01-25-2016, 12:41 AM
Care to elaborate? Do you mean forumers that only use the tavern?

Who mostly uses the tavern

GummiBear64
01-25-2016, 10:03 AM
Ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities.