PDA

View Full Version : What was an insult you said to people when you were 6?

lolgal96
09-06-2013, 02:20 AM
Personally, I think it's funny to hear what kids think is a bad word when they're 6. Example- 6 years ago, at my grandparents house, I wasn't allowed to say the word "fart" (They still won't let me) So, we would say "Toot" instead. So, if I wanted to insult my cousins, I would say "You smell like a toot!" rather than "You smell like a fart!" Me and my cousins say "fart" when my grandparents aren't paying attention xD
That was just my personal way of insulting kids back then. Now, I say something like "You so ugly, that when trick or treaters come to your house, they give YOU candy!" I didn't just steal that from Futurama xD So what did you say to insult kids back then?
-Bethany:hug:

optimuswhat
09-06-2013, 10:45 PM
"U stink"

Hehehehe

Timewarper
09-08-2013, 05:10 AM
When I was six i was always tired (couldnt sleep) so when ever I would insult somebody I would call them a rock......yes a rock.....because when I was 6 I thought rocks were stuiped and pointless.....so if my brother would call me annoying I would yell YOU ROCK. It sounds good lol but I thought it was bad =__= dumb timewarper :rolleyes:

GoonCrafter
09-08-2013, 05:45 AM
When I was six i was always tired (couldn't sleep) so when ever I would insult somebody I would call them a rock......yes a rock.....because when I was 6 I thought rocks were stupid and pointless.....so if my brother would call me annoying I would yell YOU ROCK. It sounds good lol but I thought it was bad =__= dumb timewarper :rolleyes:

Hmm, that's odd... Not that saying rock is, just that i also used Rock to mean idiot/moron. The only difference, is that i say it in Spanish.

Just to give you an idea on how i use Rock in daily life...

A Friend: "I just sold my 360 games to GameCrazy, and only got $6?!?!"
Me: "ಠ_ಠ, Serás Piedra!!"

My Sister: "Just got bought a new printer"
*Printer dies out within a month*
*Drive her to take the printer for a return*
Me: "Where is the receipt?"
My Sister: "I..D..K.., i don't need it tho"
Me: ಠ_ಠ, "Si Serás Piedra!!"

CreaterZ
09-08-2013, 05:51 AM
I say toot. :rolleyes:

LittleSirP
09-08-2013, 05:58 AM
When I was 6,I would call my classmates at school "dudes"
So, when they were being annoying or just being a doof,
I'd call them "Homework"
Because homework at that time was torture to us.So when they are acting like buzz-kills,"Homework" is the word
-Little

lolgal96
09-08-2013, 06:00 PM
When I was 6,I would call my classmates at school "dudes"
So, when they were being annoying or just being a doof,
I'd call them "Homework"
Because homework at that time was torture to us.So when they are acting like buzz-kills,"Homework" is the word
-Little

Like this?-
You look like a pile of stinky homework!

Azurite
09-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Meh I don't much but I always say to my classmates is..... "Weeehhhhh Ows Di nga" In English:
Really? Really? Like when my classmates say something I don't believe them and also "Hindi di ko alam" When they say Uy alam mo ba? In English: No, I don't know. When your classmates say Hey do you know what?!

LittleSirP
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Like this?-
You look like a pile of stinky homework!

Yes...very much like that
-Little

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I don't much but I always say to my classmates is..... "Weeehhhhh Ows Di nga" In English:
Really? Really? Like when my classmates say something I don't believe them and also "Hindi di ko alam" When they say Uy alam mo ba? In English: No, I don't know. When your classmates say Hey do you know what?!

Haha pilipino ka pala rin eh.
Haha. Dito rin.
Translation:
Haha you're a filipino too.
Haha.Same here

maplepro
09-11-2013, 10:01 AM
When I was six i was always tired (couldnt sleep) so when ever I would insult somebody I would call them a rock......yes a rock.....because when I was 6 I thought rocks were stuiped and pointless.....so if my brother would call me annoying I would yell YOU ROCK. It sounds good lol but I thought it was bad =__= dumb timewarper :rolleyes:

Annoying.
YOU ROCK.
Aha that was pretty funny.

Jeremy012
09-11-2013, 10:22 AM
WHEN I WAS 6 YRS OLD... I use to call people Cheesebrain

RevJustice
09-12-2013, 01:47 PM
I was talking in actual swears when I was 6.
Naughty me.

Vampireboy000
09-12-2013, 09:00 PM
i dont remember exactly but my parents say i used to scream anything that wasnt alive like U PENCIL or U PIECE OF CHALK or the best one U CHAIR SEAT which most likely meant butt face :rolleyes:

trice
09-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Sticking out tongue, pull eyelid, yell " Poop Cow"

Sticking out my tongue was like raising the middle finger.