PDA

View Full Version : Ask Me Anything/Criticize Me

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 05:46 PM
I want to hear your questions, as well as your criticisms.

I'll improve the layout if I actually get questions.

Arnold
01-20-2016, 06:19 PM
What flavour are you.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 06:22 PM
What flavour are you.
Purple .

Arnold
01-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Purple .

Nah, you high, you bluemtndew

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 06:24 PM
Nah, you high, you bluemtndew

nau yur haigh nut me

RexStar
01-20-2016, 06:36 PM
How much time do you spend on the internet daily?
Do you believe aliens exist?
Do you believe illuminati still exists?

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 06:47 PM

8-10 hours
I believe that the probability that they do not is very low
I am not well-educated on the subject, so maybe.

26FtW26
01-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Blue Mtn Dew tastes like :poop:.

A7XFAN190
01-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Lol original is best

Hans
01-20-2016, 07:38 PM
how you do?

can you pls do me good?

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 07:50 PM
My question is how come you are brave enough to accept all types of criticism? Because some people find criticism hard to take. Thug life! I find with these threads that people will tend to troll or bully you.

- - - Updated - - -

The illuminati has died, but other satanic/cults still exist and have much power in our lifestyle. Example, "The free masons" a cult with power you think didn't exist.

Let's just say if you saw what the high members of the acult do, you will believe in God right away because some have done and have become things completely supernatural, some of these members have books that explain these cults and how they have become and experienced supernatural things.

Not a lie as these people know what there talking about so don't be fooled...

Yes the illuminati did exist because celebritys admitted they were in it but it died a few years ago. But the "Free masons" which is very powerful still exists and is nothing to joke about because they do unspeakable things and I won't say what they are so don't ask. You can find out by searching it on Google or getting the books about it.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 07:54 PM
how you do?

can you pls do me good?

yus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - Updated - - -

My question is how come you are brave enough to accept all types of criticism? Because some people find criticism hard to take. Thug life! I find with these threads that people will tend to troll or bully you.

- - - Updated - - -

The illuminati has died, but other satanic/cults still exist and have much power in our lifestyle. Example, "The free masons" a cult with power you think didn't exist.

Let's just say if you saw what the high members of the acult do, you will believe in God right away because some have done and have become things completely supernatural, some of these members have books that explain these cults and how they have become and experienced supernatural things.

Yes the illuminati did exist because celebritys admitted they were in it but it died a few years ago. But the "Free masons" which is very powerful still exists and is nothing to joke about because they do unspeakable things and I won't say what they are so don't ask. You can find out by searching it on Google or getting the books about it.

Because only wimps can't take genuine criticism.

Also keep your religious stuff out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Blue Mtn Dew tastes like :poop:.

It grows on you.

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 07:54 PM
yus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - Updated - - -

Because only wimps can't take genuine criticism.

Yes, people need to be strong their just words.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 07:55 PM
Lol original is best

no idea what you're talking about, care to elaborate?

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 07:56 PM
I didn't start the religious stuff, somebody said "Do you think the illuminati still exists" so I answered him.

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Yes, people need to be strong their just words.

Now that you've said that if you respond defensively to me you'll be a hypocrite :D

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't start the religious stuff, somebody said "Do you think the illuminati still exists" so I answered him.

I think he was joking

SamKmc
Now that you've said that if you respond defensively to me you'll be a hypocrite :D
Thank you!

RexStar

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe in the supernatural... But that's exactly why i will google it... Thx.

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 07:58 PM
This thread is just us 2 talking back and forward. :yeah:

Metalwire
01-20-2016, 07:58 PM
Maybe the illuminati isn't what the society is called but it's safe to assume that their is stuff being hidden from use whether it be from the government or some higher secretive group

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 07:59 PM
I don't believe in the supernatural... But that's exactly why i will google it... Thx.

I wouldn't recommend Googling it but if you do you will have to look deeply. If you don't believe in the supernatural or god then your wasting your time because you would just think it's a joke.

RexStar
01-20-2016, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't recommend Googling it but if you do you will have to look deeply. If you don't believe in the supernatural or god then your wasting your time because you would just think it's a joke.

I am open minded... I wouldn't say the supernatural doesn't exist... It's just nothing made me believe it does...

SamKmc
01-20-2016, 08:09 PM
I suppose your right in a way... ;)

RexStar
01-20-2016, 08:09 PM
And to get this back on topic...

Bluemtndew, do you believe in the supernatural?

bluemtndew
01-20-2016, 08:27 PM
And to get this back on topic...

Bluemtndew, do you believe in the supernatural?

Nope, devout atheist.

RexStar
01-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Illuminati killed this thread.
no this is not a bump... What makes you think that?

Updated
01-21-2016, 01:44 PM
Do you know Jesus?
Do you have a minute to talk about Jesus?
What is your WPM? (Check here: www.10fastfingers.com)
Are you just a very serious person?
How many hours per day do you spend on netflix?

Shadin Siddique
01-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Do you like dragons?

What's your opinion towards me?

bluemtndew
01-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Do you like dragons?

What's your opinion towards me?

1. Neutral

2. You seem intelligent enough, although I disagree with you at times. You don't bother me like a lot of people on here do.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know Jesus?
Do you have a minute to talk about Jesus?
What is your WPM? (Check here: www.10fastfingers.com)
Are you just a very serious person?
How many hours per day do you spend on netflix?

1. nu
2. nu
3. I got 67
4. Yes, although I am also very sarcastic
5. It's less of an hours per day type of thing since I don't use it much, but when I do it's usually an all day thing (5-10 hours) because I need something to do while I grind.

Updated
01-21-2016, 02:49 PM
Got more questions

How often do you joke around?
Your mom doesn't eat ham since she's allergic to it. If you are alone with your mom and both of you are starving but there's no access to food except for a ham that you actually have in your bag, would you give it to your mom or eat it?

bluemtndew
01-21-2016, 02:53 PM
Got more questions

How often do you joke around?
Your mom doesn't eat ham since she's allergic to it. If you are alone with your mom and both of you are starving but there's no access to food except for a ham that you actually have in your bag, would you give it to your mom or eat it?

1. As often as possible. Honestly that kind of contradicts my other answer but hSDNFUDNUISIUDS
2. Why would I give it to my mother? I'd eat it and let her have like my leg or something. Having her eat it would just be cruel.

RexStar
01-21-2016, 02:54 PM
Did you ever read a comic book (digital copys count aswell)?
And if you did what are they?

Do i bother you?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is deadpool awesome or what?

bluemtndew
01-21-2016, 02:56 PM
Did you ever read a comic book (digital copys count aswell)?
And if you did what are they?

Do i bother you?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is deadpool awesome or what?

1. The only one I remember off the top of my head is the 9/11 spiderman comic my dad bought me to save until I was older, I opened it up once and then put it back in the protector.

2. yes. no. no. maybe.

3. Yes, but the new movie looks like garbage

Indicative
01-30-2016, 08:17 AM
In my opinion, your posts are helpful and most of the time are serious. You don't post random stuff and post just when you feel you need to. ;)

ElectroDream
01-30-2016, 09:28 AM
In my opinion, your posts are helpful and most of the time are serious. You don't post random stuff and post just when you feel you need to. ;)

Is that a counter-sarcasm?

Luckwave932
01-30-2016, 09:32 AM
Can I say compliments?

BoredSozes
01-30-2016, 10:49 AM
Why not greenmtmdew?

Loam
01-30-2016, 11:20 AM
Illuminati was once a group with power but died out years ago. Now 'illuminati members' are wannabes who want to change our view on these stuff.
Freemasons are a different story.