PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions are my friends.

Shadin Siddique
01-21-2016, 05:38 PM
So, I have stayed here in the forums for a long time and I did made a thread like this few months ago. But, new forumers have joined and I want to know both the old and new forumers about their honest opinions towards me so I can know how they see the world beyond me.

Just say your honest opinion towards me

I'm giving out opinions as well.

Sk8ter
01-21-2016, 05:58 PM
You seem like a positive person

DumbOldDoor
01-21-2016, 06:00 PM
awsum player, awsumerer fourmerz

I've always liked your posts and looked up to you I guess... You're civil, yet get your point though, post when you need to, all of your posts are "quality posts" if you can call them that lol. Helpful, uhm.. Simply amazing xD
One of those forumers whose posts I always open & read...
What's your deal with dragons tho? :rolleyes:

Shadin Siddique
01-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Thanks for your opinions. ;)

ianCSzz
01-22-2016, 08:52 AM
You're one of the most helpful forumers I've met. Keep it up, legend!

RexStar
01-22-2016, 09:08 AM
You post only when you need to. i respect people like you.

you are pretty normal.
(good normal)

Shadin Siddique
01-22-2016, 10:31 AM
I just thought of giving opinions, so here we go!

You seem like a very normal person. I haven't seen anything noteworthy from you.

Meh.

I seen you in the forums and has been observing you for quite some time before. You are one of those "TK69" types but more, hm, friendlier. I like your sarcasm towards people and how you prove them wrong.

Your overly obsession with Melanie is like my obsession with dragons. I have watched one of her video, no doubt you like her. Her music is very good indeed,

You seem like a positive person

Don't know about you much but I just saw you in forums like a couple of times. But you seem like a typical forumer who likes to have some fun.

awsum player, awsumerer fourmerz

I've always liked your posts and looked up to you I guess... You're civil, yet get your point though, post when you need to, all of your posts are "quality posts" if you can call them that lol. Helpful, uhm.. Simply amazing xD
One of those forumers whose posts I always open & read...
What's your deal with dragons tho? :rolleyes:

You are one of those few people who talk sarcastically and has a decent tone. You are pretty normal and an average forumer as well. You like to have some fun and uh.. yeah. Thumbs up, mate.
(I like your sweg avatar)

dragons are just extra ordinary creatures that have special characteristics and unique power. Never underestimate them. Kk.

You're one of the most helpful forumers I've met. Keep it up, legend!

I love your stories, I can imagine you being a very great story writer and your fan fictions amuses me. You inspired me of your fan fictions. You are also helpful and a good artist.

You post only when you need to. i respect people like you.

you are pretty normal.
(good normal)

I haven't seen you much in the forums but you seem like a funny type of guy.

GummiBear64
01-22-2016, 11:17 AM
You're a fairly laid back forumer whom can be serious when he needs to be.
Now, to make this seem like a really long response and to make it seem like I actually put effort into this opinion, I'm going to copy and paste the synopsis of an old Disney movie.
Mickey is piloting a steamboat when Captain Pete comes to the bridge and throws him off. They stop to pick up cargo. Minnie just misses the boat and Mickey uses the crane to grab her. She drops her sheet music of "Turkey in the Straw" and a goat eats it. With help from Mickey, she cranks the goat's tail, and it plays the tune. Mickey accompanies on percussion and by torturing various animals, until Pete comes down and puts a stop to it, putting Mickey to work peeling potatoes. While this is the first sound Mickey Mouse, there's no dialog.

SpeedFreakz
01-22-2016, 11:19 AM
You're quite nice and quiet in forum ;3

Punch
01-22-2016, 12:00 PM
You're a dragon imitatorz.

i just want an opinion i cri everitiem

GT_PIJUS
01-22-2016, 12:26 PM
Your a good guy. An even better forumer. And one of the friends I hang out most with.

I only don't like that you admire dragons more than unicorns.

Prepare for war.

Shadin Siddique
01-22-2016, 12:33 PM
You're a fairly laid back forumer whom can be serious when he needs to be.

You're a fairy in the back forumer whom can be a serial killer when he needs to be.

Actually, you are one (or the only) of the forumer who I used to look up to when I started. You love fallout as if you love it more than the existence of others. But, that's just me.

You are one or the forumers whom most people in this forums look up to because of your sarcasm, your way to make people smile and your xbox obsession with games.

Aunos
01-22-2016, 12:36 PM
You seem fun and serious at the same time. and I could tell you really like dragons. Don't worry, there awesome :crazy:

Shadin Siddique
01-22-2016, 12:54 PM
You're quite nice and quiet in forum ;3

You.. you.. I don't know about you.

Haha, just kidding. You are a member of the group 'Short and funny' due to your post being somewhat funny and short at the same time. You are also a good friend and it's interesting to talk with you even though we don't meet a lot in game.

You're a dragon imitatorz.

i just want an opinion i cri everitiem

I don't know you much,
because you punch.

Hey, that rhymes!

I'm going to judge you by your posts since I didn't really judge anyone by looking at their profile when giving them their honest opinion.

Again, you are brave enough to share out your opinion in a more aggressive tone. Which I usually dislike in most people but I don't dislike you that much. And you do have a bit of sense of sarcasm.

You are one of those rude and aggressive types of person . But you are also sometimes funny so I'm literally neutral in your situation.

Your a good guy. An even better forumer. And one of the friends I hang out most with.

I only don't like that you admire dragons more than unicorns.

Prepare for war.

You are a great person and an awesome friend. You help people in need and you are also generous. But I dislike your admiration of unicorns over dragons. Just kidding, unicorns are cool. (Less than dragons, though).

You seem fun and serious at the same time. and I could tell you really like dragons. Don't worry, there awesome :crazy:

You are like ianCSzz. Funny, good fan fiction writer, good story writer, yeah. You love to help people and your drawings are great, but you need to improve on it. Like, shading and lighting.

Also I like your name, Aunos. Simple and smooth.

Aunos
01-22-2016, 01:10 PM
You are like ianCSzz. Funny, good fan fiction writer, good story writer, yeah. You love to help people and your drawings are great, but you need to improve on it. Like, shading and lighting.

Also I like your name, Aunos. Simple and smooth.

Hehe thanks! Yeah, I gotta work on those shadings. I do better at shadings and lighting when I'm using pencil, but not so much when I'm using my art app. Still experimenting from there to there.

Shadin Siddique
01-22-2016, 01:24 PM
Hehe thanks! Yeah, I gotta work on those shadings. I do better at shadings and lighting when I'm using pencil, but not so much when I'm using my art app. Still experimenting from there to there.

Good luck! :hat:

GummiBear64
01-22-2016, 01:35 PM
You're a fairy in the back forumer whom can be a serial killer when he needs to be.

Actually, you are one (or the only) of the forumer who I used to look up to when I started. You love fallout as if you love it more than the existence of others. But, that's just me.

You are one or the forumers whom most people in this forums look up to because of your sarcasm, your way to make people smile and your xbox obsession with games.

Thanks for that opinion. Why is it so long? I don't see any movie synopses in it.
Seriously, when you removed my movie synopsis, it makes it look like I wrote nothing.

Waitwaitwait, you used to look up to me? What happened?

Linkoftime
01-23-2016, 02:32 AM
Your one of my friends that havent changed and I like that but since i dont want to write 3 paragraphs ill sum it up your one of my kindest friends and one of the people on my list that is actually chill.

Now give me an opinion

Metalwire
01-23-2016, 02:33 AM
So, I have stayed here in the forums for a long time and I did made a thread like this few months ago. But, new forumers have joined and I want to know both the old and new forumers about their honest opinions towards me so I can know how they see the world beyond me.

Haven't seen you but your attitude so far is very relaxed

Ivy389
01-23-2016, 02:36 AM
You're curious on what others think about you.
Kinda sensitive.

Shadin Siddique
01-23-2016, 08:53 AM
How about an honest onion?

Hm, it looks like I ran out of honest onion stocks. But that's okay, I'll get it tomorrow.

Waitwaitwait, you used to look up to me? What happened?

Well, I look up to a lot of people but you are still in my top list of favourite forumers.

Your one of my friends that havent changed and I like that but since i dont want to write 3 paragraphs ill sum it up your one of my kindest friends and one of the people on my list that is actually chill.

Now give me an opinion

Hi son, nice meeting you.

Anyways, you're pretty funny and funny at the same time. Also you're funny. But you are always funny. You're a great friend and probably my only friend I play role-plays with. But you are abit rude in the forums.

Haven't seen you but your attitude so far is very relaxed

Your words are kind and generous, heart-warming and you're a matured person. Your words astonishes me, your kindness to people and you're very chill at my perspective.

You're one of the people whom I seem has a great future waiting for them. But that's just your forum attitude. I haven't seen your in-game attitude but I'm sure you have the same attitude in the game aswell.

You're curious on what others think about you.
Kinda sensitive.

I don't really know you much but you love to have fun.

Shadin Siddique
01-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Bumpy bump.

Shadin Siddique
01-24-2016, 11:25 AM
Bumpy bump.

Bruce Wayne
01-24-2016, 11:47 AM
I keep thinking your Lfod because of your name similarities.

Your pretty good, not as good as Batman but yeah.

give opinion of me now.

ZeroRarity
01-24-2016, 11:50 AM
You're active. The 'always there' aura fits you well, you're always present in threads but not really that noticeable. Well, the important thing is you're part of the good side of the community, yes?

ILimeGreen
01-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Ripperino pepperoni

Shadin Siddique
01-24-2016, 12:17 PM
I keep thinking your Lfod because of your name similarities.

Your pretty good, not as good as Batman but yeah.

give opinion of me now.

You are THAT guy who likes to have some fun, make some jokes, and be the forum jokester. But you also engage in some dramas and arguments. I don't know, I can't speak much about you since I'm fully confused between you and Brys.

You're active. The 'always there' aura fits you well, you're always present in threads but not really that noticeable. Well, the important thing is you're part of the good side of the community, yes?

Yes. :rolleyes:

The 'soon to be' aura should fit you well too, I'm concerned that you know what I'm talking about. Holding some big responsibilities in your hand and having a purple name tag.

You're one of the person I admire in the forums. Your maturity and good perspective to the needy ones, your way of helping people, those good stuffs really opens my eyes.

On the other hand, you're funny and make out some jokes in between something helpful. Something I love to do aswell, hehe.

Ripperino pepperoni

*Insert 'One does not simply get an opinion' meme*

Or if it's a bump, thanks!

ILimeGreen
01-24-2016, 12:24 PM
You are THAT guy who likes to have some fun, make some jokes, and be the forum jokester. But you also engage in some dramas and arguments. I don't know, I can't speak much about you since I'm fully confused between you and Brys.

The 'soon to be' aura should fit you well too, I'm concerned that you know what I'm talking about. Holding some big responsibilities in your hand and having a purple name tag.

You're one of the person I admire in the forums. Your maturity and good perspective to the needy ones, your way of helping people, those good stuffs really opens my eyes.

On the other hand, you're funny and make out some jokes in between something helpful. Something I love to do aswell, hehe.

no that was a ripperino pepperoni

SwafGaming
01-24-2016, 12:41 PM

WHERE CAN I EVEN START?

you sir are an awesome person! everytime I chat with you I feel like chating with one I know soo much!

P.s : We are Dragons Brothers!

IceKane
01-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Just here to get your opinion of me once again

Based on other people's opinions of you, I presume that you don't post very often. But I still see you as that awesome dragon lover :)

EDIT: Based on Zero's post, you might be active, but you're not noticed too much. (Sorry, haven't been on for a while)

Crazyjulie
01-24-2016, 04:06 PM
I don't know you much but I've seen you a lot of times in the past. You're a pretty cool guy that likes dragons. I dunno, :confused:

Muhammad Daniel
01-24-2016, 04:09 PM
seems like a very rich person owning a computer at home and even wi-fi :whistling:

Shadin Siddique
01-24-2016, 04:28 PM
WHERE CAN I EVEN START?

you sir are an awesome person! everytime I chat with you I feel like chating with one I know soo much!

P.s : We are Dragons Brothers!

You Sir are an awesome friend! Every time I chat with you I feel like chatting with one I know so x3 much! (Better than yours X2 right?!)

You haven't been active in both forums and in game lately but you are kind and generous and a great friend.

Just here to get your opinion of me once again

Based on other people's opinions of you, I presume that you don't post very often. But I still see you as that awesome dragon lover :)

EDIT: Based on Zero's post, you might be active, but you're not noticed too much. (Sorry, haven't been on for a while)

It's been long, Ice Kane. Haven't seen you for awhile in the forums.

You are good at arguing, you use those big vocabularies and you did got in few fights before but you never exceed the limit, you keep yourself as a cool and good person as you are right now (maybe).

I'm kind of tired, I'll try to make it up to you guys, the ones above me who didn't get a chance and the upcoming turtles below.
;)

PvP4MC
01-24-2016, 04:48 PM
You seem like a pretty nice guy, your obsession with dragons is almost as much as mine with Wicker. Your posts extremely useful and you don't spam posts like I do. You're more active then me and try to help people as much as possible. In conclusion, you're a great forumer! :D

Bruce Wayne
01-24-2016, 05:12 PM

me =/= Brys.

brys isn't me.
Bruce Wayne isn't Brys.
I haven't really had to explain this in a while. ._.

SwafGaming
01-24-2016, 07:20 PM
You Sir are an awesome friend! Every time I chat with you I feel like chatting with one I know so x3 much! (Better than yours X2 right?!)

You haven't been active in both forums and in game lately but you are kind and generous and a great friend.

It's been long, Ice Kane. Haven't seen you for awhile in the forums.

You are good at arguing, you use those big vocabularies and you did got in few fights before but you never exceed the limit, you keep yourself as a cool and good person as you are right now (maybe).

I'm kind of tired, I'll try to make it up to you guys, the ones above me who didn't get a chance and the upcoming turtles below.
;)

im active in game but maybe we have different time zones

Shadin Siddique
01-25-2016, 04:53 PM
I don't know you much but I've seen you a lot of times in the past. You're a pretty cool guy that likes dragons. I dunno, :confused:

You're a decent forumer doing normal stuffs like having fun, helping people, welcoming guests and on the line of everything.

You like to have fun like almost all the other ones I gave honest opinions on. A good fictional writer, I like your stories.

You were like me at the past, well between 2014-2015. I mainly post for having fun and I welcome a lot of new forumers. These days I don't usually welcome people but I do have some fun. Hehe.

Goldie
01-25-2016, 04:54 PM
your name sounds arabic.

Shadin Siddique
01-25-2016, 05:01 PM
seems like a very rich person owning a computer at home and even wi-fi :whistling:

Oh no! Quick! Somebody tell me a place to hide!
I don't own a computer nor I have a personal wi-if.
:cry:

I find you completely rude in all honesty. Jumping up to a person and starting a drama or a fight, I hate those.

You seem fine but you are not in my 'like list'. You still have the chance to change, my man.

Shadin Siddique
01-26-2016, 10:05 AM
You seem like a pretty nice guy, your obsession with dragons is almost as much as mine with Wicker. Your posts extremely useful and you don't spam posts like I do. You're more active then me and try to help people as much as possible. In conclusion, you're a great forumer! :D

I like your character, decent and funny. You are one of the people who likes to have fun, make some funny replies and pretty much normal I guess. You are a great forumer, my lad.

Whenever I see you around in the forums, it's interesting to read your posts. I don't know why but that's just me. Hehe.

your name sounds arabic.

Haha yeah. I'm a Muslim.

I don't know much about you though. Sorry. :(