PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate facebook idiots.

DropeTD
01-21-2016, 08:50 PM
Dont you hate your facebook friends when they like that

1 like= 1 prayer
Or
like in 10 secs or some (insert scary thing here) will arrive at (insert time here) and (insert unpleasant thing here) you. This kid ignored and now is dead
Or
Like for Jesus, Ignore for the devil.
Like are you that dumb. The amount of people that like and commeny this **** is so damn high. People on Facebook are usually morons.

Sk8ter
01-21-2016, 08:59 PM
Just let them do them, you do you

Metalwire
01-21-2016, 09:02 PM

1 like= 1 prayer
Or
like in 10 secs or some (insert scary thing here) will arrive at (insert time here) and (insert unpleasant thing here) you. This kid ignored and now is dead
Or
Like are you that dumb. The amount of people that like and commeny this **** is so damn high. People on Facebook are usually morons.
I feel like they aren't idiots they are aware of what they are doing but The fact that they put it is really unnecessary. The liking and ignore Posts have been really (pointing hands) and Forcing people to do something or else they are(considered) to be against it. Facebook has took a wrong turn. It's up to Mark to decide what the future of facebook will be.

Liammagoo
01-21-2016, 09:18 PM
LOL FACEBOOK
i just ask for numbers or use something else to talk to people, if i want my share of idiocity i'll go to 4chan

Areodax
01-21-2016, 09:43 PM
"Yo! Areo!"

"Ya bro? Whutissit?"

"Someone on facebook sent you a game request."

"Oh god not those again. What is that game anyways?"

"Candy Crush Soda"

"Nah, I'll pass. Facebook games are kusoges anyways. And I preferred HuniePop."

"I thought there are worst games out there, like [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]?"

"They provide at least some entertainment value. You need friends or something in Facebook games or its P2W usually."

"(Insert two entities debating with each other about Facebook games, turning slowly into a fling-fest.)"

Or how about another example.

"Oh, the joys of social networking."

"Oh look, a reaction image. That hasn't been copy-pasted many times, was it?"

"Oh look, a motivational poster with a (beeping) Minion. How....nice I guess."

"Oh look, it's one of those images with Jesus on them saying 1 liek = 1 prayer...Isn't this a social networking site and not a church?"

"Oh...send this and that to 9999 something people or get cursed or spooked. Haha very funny XXDDD EBIN"

"Uh, what the hell is this edgelord kid doing in my news feed? Wait, are you serious?! He's in my friend list?! Unfriended, unsubbed, unfollowed. Did I just think of 2 more sequels?"

"Man, pictures of food is the norm already."

"Haha, nice selfie random guy."

"Oh look, an ongoing debate. Time to use my unpopular opinion to piss them off. I'm such a champ. Oh wait, those don't happen? Damn it."

"(Insert excessive cursing here because he saw that 1 like = 1 prayer again, and this time, it's something related to malnutrition or something.)"

"No dislike button yet? Not really judging, but the majority of sites usually have those."

"The amount of posts desperately asking for likes is too damn high."

"I think that's enough facebook for now. Time to go back to 4chan. Or 8chan."

syrup
01-21-2016, 09:43 PM
facebook is for old people

twitter and snapchat is the hip :cool::cool:

iEmeraldBoy
01-21-2016, 09:45 PM
facebook is for old people

twitter and snapchat is the hip :cool::cool:

Mu mean Instagram and snapchat :cool::cool:

RexStar
01-21-2016, 10:03 PM
When i see stuff like that on Facebook i usually log off and question humanity...

Liammagoo
01-21-2016, 10:23 PM
What's your number?

You have my GD account and forums to contact me shush pls

Boomer
01-22-2016, 12:42 AM
Reminds me of Flipnote Hatena..."add stars or Elmo will come and scare you!" "pls donate stars so i cen b popular :(" "add stars or this animated kid will die."

james1776
01-22-2016, 01:00 AM

1 like= 1 prayer
Or
Or

This is "GrowTopia" not Facebook wrong place buddy

MyLegGuy
01-22-2016, 01:15 AM

Hey, moro- er... forumer.

Before you go correcting people, make sure you're correct yourself.

iEmeraldBoy
01-22-2016, 03:26 AM

This is the rtsoft forums... So anything BUT gt

AlexKat
01-22-2016, 03:50 AM
This is the rtsoft forums... So anything BUT gt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JerBoy
01-22-2016, 06:15 AM
I dont hate Facebook idiots...
I hate all idiots :)