PDA

View Full Version : I should watch anime?

Croxi
01-21-2016, 09:07 PM
What makes anime so entertaining? All of my friends recommends me to start watching anime, but isn't it just cartoon? For kids?

DropeTD
01-21-2016, 09:10 PM
Nononono. Nonono. Nono. Nonono
Dont watch it unless youre into fantasy adventure and weird stuff.

Croxi
01-21-2016, 09:19 PM
Just watch an episode and see for yourself.

Its definitely not a kids cartoon.

Recommend me some then?

WOOWOOWOO
01-21-2016, 09:27 PM
Recommend me some then?

Tokyo ghoul. Just do it

RexStar
01-21-2016, 09:32 PM
Btw...
Not all cartoons are for kids...

PolarisHD
01-21-2016, 10:43 PM
What makes anime so entertaining?

The animation, the characters, the plot, the story, the songs, etc. or in other words, everything. Not all anime are entertaining, though. Just like movies/TV shows, there are good ones and bad ones.

All of my friends recommends me to start watching anime, but isn't it just cartoon? For kids?

Yep, it's a cartoon. Though I wouldn't say that it's for kids. It's targeted to teenagers and adults.

Kurisumasu
01-21-2016, 10:44 PM
If you want to watch something sad watch angel beats

You should watch anime because it's just entertaining with cool graphics

syrup
01-21-2016, 10:45 PM
nice clickbait title!!! :cool::cool: gotta get that attention alt!! :cool::cool::cool:

bluemtndew
01-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Nononono. Nonono. Nono. Nonono
Dont watch it unless youre into fantasy adventure and weird stuff.

Excuse me? Not all anime is fantasy adventure lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes anime so entertaining? All of my friends recommends me to start watching anime, but isn't it just cartoon? For kids?

Did you not bother doing a single google search before coming on here and sounding like a complete fool?

- - - Updated - - -

The animation, the characters, the plot, the story, the songs, etc. or in other words, everything. Not all anime are entertaining, though. Just like movies/TV shows, there are good ones and bad ones.

Yep, it's a cartoon. Though I wouldn't say that it's for kids. It's targeted to teenagers and adults.

Sort of like Steven Universe is. Although SU is much more kid friendly than most anime.

GummiBear64
01-22-2016, 12:07 AM
nice clickbait title!!! :cool::cool: gotta get that attention alt!! :cool::cool::cool:

I hate it when they use clickbait titles such as the one uses in this thread.

Comment
01-22-2016, 12:08 AM

Yep, it's a cartoon. Though I wouldn't say that it's for kids. It's targeted to teenagers and adults.PG 13-18 to be exact.

bluemtndew
01-22-2016, 12:10 AM
I hate it when they use clickbait titles such as the one uses in this thread.

This is clickbait? It seems 100% related to the question to me.

GummiBear64
01-22-2016, 12:15 AM

but I was joking...
Syrup was acting as if anything with 'anime' in the title is click bait and attention seeking. I was going with the joke...

Paintlesss
01-22-2016, 12:20 AM
Hmm if you want a decent anime I've heard Attack on Titan is good yet dont watch if you dont like cuss words blood and giants.

I would also recomend Sword art online if youre into slight romance, sword fights, and the idea of being trapped in a virtual reality game.

Then I guess you could watch death note if you like death in a book if youre name is written in it.

I also recommend Noragami if you like Mythology because this show doesnt talk anything about any "real" mythology but they do have alot of gods and a decent story plot.

GummiBear64
01-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Hmm if you want a decent anime I've heard Attack on Titan is good yet dont watch if you dont like cuss words blood and giants.

I would also recomend Sword art online if youre into slight romance, sword fights, and the idea of being trapped in a virtual reality game.

Then I guess you could watch death note if you like death in a book if youre name is written in it.

I also recommend Noragami if you like Mythology because this show doesnt talk anything about any "real" mythology but they do have alot of gods and a decent story plot.

I second Deathnote and Sword Art Online. I was never one for anime but these two are the two that made me change my mind on that opinion.

syrup
01-22-2016, 12:33 AM

BRO, I AM 110% SERIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING, SARCASM IS NOT MY THING BRO, I AM KEEPING IT 💯 BRO

xlightswitch
01-22-2016, 05:35 AM
no save yourself while you still can

FantasiaZ
01-22-2016, 01:36 PM
Tokyo ghoul. Just do it

tokyo ghoul 4life m8

SweGarnerHD
01-22-2016, 01:38 PM
If you Watch Boku No Pico you will Never Want to Talk about Anime Again.

CodeSky
01-22-2016, 05:12 PM
Tokyo ghoul. Just do it

Omg omg omk omg omg another Tokyo Ghoul fan , my fav anime was AOT but after I saw TG I loved TG even more its freaking awesome :cool:

Tempting
01-22-2016, 05:36 PM
-Good Songs
-Interesting Characters
-Cool Animation
-Hearing How Bad English Dubs Are
-Unique
-Not all romcoms and random things
-Progressing plot
-Large community
-Not all 700 season mega shows
-Can be found online for from