PDA

View Full Version : Ankle Pain? Help?

Croxi
01-22-2016, 09:38 PM
Okay, so my right ankle is hurting so much. I just switched classes few days ago and now I have P.E. (physical education). We did our pacer's pre-test (shuttle run) today, and my ankle started aching. Even the slightest move can hurt whether it be walking, jogging, raising up my foot, etc. Whenever I put my weight into it I feel the pain so bad. Help?

About 2 years ago, I sprained my ankle while playing soccer. I treated it with care using the RICE method (rest, ice, compression, elevation). About 3 weeks or so the pain was gone, and so I thought it was healed. I never went to see the doctor to check it up because I thought it was fine. And now after all those years, the pain came back?

Also, my PE teacher is preparing us for the 1 mile run test. Should I tell? or no?
P.S. : I always stay in shape. During my pacer's pre-test, I paced myself and of course I ran full force at the end.

imustachyou
01-22-2016, 09:39 PM
Better safe than sorry!

If it's actually serious, you really should tell your doctor or the school nurse, at least.

Defuse
01-22-2016, 09:55 PM
I run 10 miles a day and you have a "1 Mile test"?

Chocolatte
01-22-2016, 09:58 PM
I've been born with this sorta thing, and let me tell you, it kills. Honestly though, my opinion is to just go for it. Unless you feel like it will actually break under you. Then bail, because you might actually start to break your ankle.

Croxi
01-22-2016, 10:09 PM
I run 10 miles a day and you have a "1 Mile test"?

Imagine yourself having an ankle pain and whenever you make a stomp (every step) it would hurt so much because you're putting your weight into it. The pain is very EXCRUCIATING!

Of course, 1 mile isn't a big deal for me but I'm injured bro.

Defuse
01-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Imagine yourself having an ankle pain and whenever you make a stomp (every step) it would hurt so much because you're putting your weight into it. The pain is very EXCRUCIATING!

Of course, 1 mile isn't a big deal for me but I'm injured bro.I have a achilles heel pain, which may be what is hurting you. It is because you are growing.

SweGarnerHD
01-23-2016, 10:28 AM
How do you Run? Maybe, Some People have the Wrong Method, that puts Strain on the Ankles.

TotallyExtra
01-23-2016, 03:23 PM
Pain? Just kill urself... All da pain will end if not BEAR WITH IT

Kranken
01-23-2016, 08:07 PM
Pain? Just kill urself... All da pain will end if not BEAR WITH IT

*infraction incoming*:whistling:

thegamer381
01-23-2016, 09:57 PM
Dont ask me how i know this, but cracking your toes may help with this.