PDA

View Full Version : How to contact seth?

Lollipopper
01-23-2016, 10:13 AM
So I have this one thing I need to say to seth and idk how to contact him.

JerBoy
01-23-2016, 10:15 AM
So I have this one thing I need to say to seth and idk how to contact him.

Email support...

SweGarnerHD
01-23-2016, 10:16 AM
support@rtsoft.com if it is Not about Growtopia. Go to Bottom of rtsoft.com and Click Contact.

Uksu
01-23-2016, 10:18 AM
support@rtsoft.com if it is Not about Growtopia. Go to Bottom of rtsoft.com and Click Contact.

But it's removed :whistling:

Lollipopper
01-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Well I have contacted support already and they said that they are not seth.

KKcupcake
01-23-2016, 10:23 AM
email support@rtsoft.com

Lollipopper
01-23-2016, 03:32 PM
its about growtopia.
Don't ask what.

Kittens
01-23-2016, 03:39 PM
its about growtopia.
Don't ask what.

this exists: http://growtopiagame.com/support.php

balin
01-23-2016, 03:40 PM
growtopia support:prophet:

Lollipopper
01-23-2016, 05:23 PM
growtopia support:prophet:

Do I seriously need to say again on this same post that they are not seth?

- - - Updated - - -

this exists: http://growtopiagame.com/support.php

Conan
01-23-2016, 05:25 PM
Do I seriously need to say again on this same post that they are not seth?

- - - Updated - - -

Growtopia Support consists of a few people.
One of them is Seth.

Proof?
Seth replied to my support email last month. (With "-Seth" before "-Growtopia Staff" to show that he is Seth)

OnlyKING0
01-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Well I have contacted support already and they said that they are not seth.

i pretty sure seth is apart of support :whistling:

mrthadawee
01-23-2016, 05:40 PM
Seth has his own personal email but I do believe he doesn't like people contacting him on it as a means of bypassing support (ie; Anything to do with Growtopia that doesn't relate to business or press should NOT be emailed to Seth's personal email).

I cannot tell you who actually runs the support desk, but Seth and Hamumu regularly handle support, mainly because they're the ones who can actually fix bugs and whatnot. But all members of support can answer your queries and check logs for reasons, bare in mind they do not do that as a "service" (in other words, you cannot just ask them to check the logs for whatever reason you choose, they check the logs when they see it necessary)

To OP: Use your common sense, if you're trying to contact Seth in particular to bypass the support email or whatever, you're wasting your time. I know Seth seems laidback when it comes to game support (he's one of the most chill game devs I've had the honor to work with in one way or another), but the support email is there for a reason. Use it.

If you know exactly what you're doing however, by all means, contact him via his email. IF you know what that is of course (shouldn't be too hard to find, but I'm not giving you the address in case it comes back on me or anyone else).

Kranken
01-23-2016, 07:45 PM
rtsoftjapan@gmail.com

I've spoken to him directly via that address. Please don't spam him.

Lollipopper
01-23-2016, 09:58 PM
Seth has his own personal email but I do believe he doesn't like people contacting him on it as a means of bypassing support (ie; Anything to do with Growtopia that doesn't relate to business or press should NOT be emailed to Seth's personal email).

I cannot tell you who actually runs the support desk, but Seth and Hamumu regularly handle support, mainly because they're the ones who can actually fix bugs and whatnot. But all members of support can answer your queries and check logs for reasons, bare in mind they do not do that as a "service" (in other words, you cannot just ask them to check the logs for whatever reason you choose, they check the logs when they see it necessary)

To OP: Use your common sense, if you're trying to contact Seth in particular to bypass the support email or whatever, you're wasting your time. I know Seth seems laidback when it comes to game support (he's one of the most chill game devs I've had the honor to work with in one way or another), but the support email is there for a reason. Use it.

If you know exactly what you're doing however, by all means, contact him via his email. IF you know what that is of course (shouldn't be too hard to find, but I'm not giving you the address in case it comes back on me or anyone else).

Well I tried to contact support 2 weeks ago and they did not understand what I was talking about untill I made it clear that I was saying the things to seth. Then they just said that they are not seth and gave me his abandoned email address.
So it was not helpful at any way(support, not talking about your post.)

mrthadawee
01-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Well I tried to contact support 2 weeks ago and they did not understand what I was talking about untill I made it clear that I was saying the things to seth. Then they just said that they are not seth and gave me his abandoned email address.
So it was not helpful at any way(support, not your post)
Support's hands are tied then, as much as people love to shout at them for not doing a thing in a particular instance that involves them and their personal gain, you gotta cut them some slack, after all. They answer TONS of emails daily and seldom get a thanks from it.

PS: The email isn't abandoned... Seth is just a busy man with a lot of email addresses.

PPS: Out of curiosity, what DO you want to contact Seth in particular for?

Lollipopper
01-24-2016, 06:39 AM
Support's hands are tied then, as much as people love to shout at them for not doing a thing in a particular instance that involves them and their personal gain, you gotta cut them some slack, after all. They answer TONS of emails daily and seldom get a thanks from it.

PS: The email isn't abandoned... Seth is just a busy man with a lot of email addresses.

PPS: Out of curiosity, what DO you want to contact Seth in particular for?

Just one thing he left into my blue mailbox.