PDA

View Full Version : Mario and Luigi Paper Jam

Tempting
01-24-2016, 12:19 AM
So yeah. This game came out yesterday. Based on what I've seen so far, this game is absolutely amazing, aside from a thing or 2. Just like the classics, Nintendo has some really good character dialogue in this game. The graphics and fantastic, and Nintendo tried something new. Now, you can't pick stats on level ups, but there is a replacement thing, that I will not spoil. Probably the best addition is the 'expert' challenges. They make you carefully plan out how to attack enemies, where to beat the mission, and go back and be a master collector, and the game is great so far. 1 downside. Paper Mario. He's basically OP as hell. If you can basically take 6 hits a turn, and regenerate all your copies in one turn, then you are the definition of op. Besides that, I think this game is phenomenal. If you have a version of a 3DS, and aren't in this 2 foot snowstorm on the East Coast of the US, then I'd recommend getting the game.

tl;dr Mario and Luigi Paper Jam rocks, and it's worth $40. Get it now.

PS: If you're a very old Mario RPG fan, you should recognize the battle music at the beginning of the game.

AlexKat
01-24-2016, 12:21 AM
You are lucky
I cant afford it
But based on your review and commercials, it seems like a great game

i cri evrytiem