PDA

View Full Version : Get world locks for free (follow this steps)

dither
01-24-2016, 04:04 AM
Hello there,
My friend has a facebook page, and he wants to increase "likes" on the page. Now he ask for my help and I really want to help him because his my friend and a very good friend of mine. I will give pure world locks to people who will like his page, fill up the form if you happen to like the page. He just want likes so please give it to him. Thank you :)

Heres the link to the page:
https://www.facebook.com/nworld.company/

Fill up this form
Facebook name:
Growtopia name:
You've like the page: (yes/no)

NOTE: if your trying to lie, and said you've done it well we can see it on the option. If your facebook name did not show up on the "liked" option on facebook I will not give you wls. This will end on January 29, 2016. The page has 700+ likes so if the likes reach to 1500+ before the scheduled date I'll give 3 wls to each person who did like the page and if it did NOT reach I'll give 1wl to each person who like the page. Thanks.

Sebastian Elson Gunawan
01-24-2016, 04:09 AM
Facebook name:sebastian elson gunawan
IGN:waretiger
Yes I already like the page

Pls drop the wl at green1st

AdminBro
01-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Fill up this form
Facebook name: JonTron Fung
Growtopia name: AdminBro
You've like the page: (yes/no) Yes

in le quote :cool:

Indicative
01-24-2016, 04:14 AM
My Facebook name is Shinobi Konoha, I just like the page. No need to pay me.

Defuse
01-24-2016, 04:16 AM
Hello there,
My friend has a facebook page, and he wants to increase "likes" on the page. Now he ask for my help and I really want to help him because his my friend and a very good friend of mine. I will give pure world locks to people who will like his page, fill up the form if you happen to like the page. He just want likes so please give it to him. Thank you :)

Fill up this form
Facebook name: Defuse
Growtopia name: Defuse
You've like the page: (yes/no)Yes

NOTE: if your trying to lie, and said you've done it well we can see it on the option. If your facebook name did not show up on the "liked" option on facebook I will not give you wls. This will end on January 29, 2016. The page has 700+ likes so if the likes reach to 1500+ before the scheduled date I'll give 3 wls to each person who did like the page and if it did NOT reach I'll give 1wl to each person who like the page. Thanks.I liked it:)

Cheetohead
01-24-2016, 04:22 AM
Facebook name:Alex Hicks
Growtopia name:Cheetohead
You've like the page:yes

SpeedFreakz
01-24-2016, 04:32 AM
Are you attention seeker?

No need a like...

thegamer381
01-24-2016, 04:35 AM
I liked it, no need to pay!!!

ezereal
01-24-2016, 04:38 AM
no trading in game credit for stuff irl :rolleyes:

genpasaporte922
01-24-2016, 04:41 AM
I doubt the legitimacy of this, but I would say that the page offers beauty products.

"No trading likes with GT."

Anyway I liked it. No payment required.

I'm not up for a debate.

SweGarnerHD
01-24-2016, 05:35 AM
*Likes Page*
*Gets wls*
*Unlikes Page*

:crazy:

dither
01-25-2016, 12:20 AM
For the people that likes the page and don't need payments, thank you guys :)
you don't need to register or do something on the page, my friend just need likes.

and it's funny to see comments doubting about the page, It's legit guys its a big
company here in the philippines.

Ilikecats
01-25-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello there,

Fill up this form
Facebook name:
Growtopia name:
You've like the page: (yes/no)

NOTE: if your trying to lie, and said you've done it well we can see it on the option. If your facebook name did not show up on the "liked" option on facebook I will not give you wls. This will end on January 29, 2016. The page has 700+ likes so if the likes reach to 1500+ before the scheduled date I'll give 3 wls to each person who did like the page and if it did NOT reach I'll give 1wl to each person who like the page. Thanks.

see this face -_- this my dont care face