PDA

View Full Version : Beware NEW MOSQUITO OUTBREAK

SweGarnerHD
01-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Hello Forums, if you were Up to Date with the News, there is a new Virus Outbreak of the Virus named 'Zika Fever' from Mosquito. I wish the Patients a Successful Recovery, but the Damage has already been Done. What do you Think of It?
I think that This is going to be Much Worse than Dengue, what with People from All Over the World being Infected. Right Now there is No Treatment for it yet :nope:
There is also No Vaccine, but you can Use Mosquito Repellent and You can Read the Latest Info like how to Protect Yourself from Wikipedia here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_fever

KKcupcake
01-24-2016, 12:40 PM
Its winter.

No worries.

not for everyone...

bluemtndew
01-24-2016, 12:41 PM
AlRigHt, ThanKs fOr Letting us KNow.

Aunos
01-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Why I wear my pajamas the whole day. It covers my whole body and I won't get bitten by those confound creatures.

KKcupcake
01-24-2016, 12:45 PM
I didn't say that.

err... yeah. i was just stating that not everyone is experiencing winter rn (i wish singapore was tho)

GummiBear64
01-24-2016, 12:51 PM
Why I wear my pajamas the whole day. It covers my whole body and I won't get bitten by those confound creatures.

Try wearing those sorts of pyjamas over here. 45° during the day and 25°-ish overnight.

Aunos
01-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Try wearing those sorts of pyjamas over here. 45° during the day and 25°-ish overnight.

I think I'll survive. My pajamas aren't so "thick" I just wear a thin cotton shirt and sweat pants(is that how you call it?)

GummiBear64
01-24-2016, 12:57 PM
I think I'll survive. My pajamas aren't so "thick" I just wear a thin cotton shirt and sweat pants(is that how you call it?)

Sweatpants? Gimme a sec, let me google.

Ohh...you mean tracky dacks.

Arnold
01-24-2016, 12:59 PM
Let saitama slap the queen-quito

PolarisHD
01-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Let saitama slap the queen-quito

He can't kill that single mosquito, though.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/MOiPDL-Wm074MA_bQSQNBi6RCoKjt4K6wmDbuSImQdG0_ffLrWGYsMYgK mL-dkNfRUfuCZ3TVJY0WBFrWbsDfFmehxkBUZblsvR0YNHMeiRASk oytMcCuxv_W3zsEfHyiArCQkTfoReAim8yz6sLrJWxFbkzgVw8 2YGwBA=w340-h340-nc

GummiBear64
01-24-2016, 01:09 PM
He can't kill that single mosquito, though.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/MOiPDL-Wm074MA_bQSQNBi6RCoKjt4K6wmDbuSImQdG0_ffLrWGYsMYgK mL-dkNfRUfuCZ3TVJY0WBFrWbsDfFmehxkBUZblsvR0YNHMeiRASk oytMcCuxv_W3zsEfHyiArCQkTfoReAim8yz6sLrJWxFbkzgVw8 2YGwBA=w340-h340-nc

Do you have a photo for every occasion or do you find them as you go?

Oh, someone posted about a duck eating bread. I have a gif for that. *opens anime gif website bookmark thing.*

Arnold
01-24-2016, 01:10 PM

Oh, someone posted about a duck eating bread. I have a gif for that. *opens anime gif website bookmark thing.*

let the otaku [not the rude way] do his magic

Play360
01-24-2016, 01:18 PM
How i wonder where does this people get this weird names for these viruses.

SweGarnerHD
01-24-2016, 01:27 PM
err... yeah. i was just stating that not everyone is experiencing winter rn (i wish singapore was tho)

Yes... I have Experienced it in Other Countries... AirCon Everywhere Ahhhhhhhhh, also Most Place very Beautiful :(

GummiBear64
01-24-2016, 01:28 PM
How i wonder where does this people get this weird names for these viruses.

"Mosquitos are giving off a virus?"
"Yes sir."
"Ok, let's think of a name that will be easy to remember and are affiliated with mosquitoes."
"Mosquit Fever?"
"No, too hard."
"Fever of the mozzies?"
"No, too bland."
"How about... Bolglumgort Fever?"
"It's...perfect."

PolarisHD
01-24-2016, 01:49 PM

A mix of both. I use an iPad and I save all the links of reaction images/GIFs in the "Notes" app. Sometimes when I don't have GIF for the occasion, I just search it up.

TotallyExtra
01-24-2016, 03:33 PM
Hello Forums, if you were Up to Date with the News, there is a new Virus Outbreak of the Virus named 'Zika Fever' from Mosquito. I wish the Patients a Successful Recovery, but the Damage has already been Done. What do you Think of It?
I think that This is going to be Much Worse than Dengue, what with People from All Over the World being Infected. Right Now there is No Treatment for it yet :nope:
There is also No Vaccine, but you can Use Mosquito Repellent and You can Read the Latest Info like how to Protect Yourself from Wikipedia here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zika_fever
I just got bitten by mosquitos 4 time today ....
Dun scare mee