PDA

View Full Version : Enabler Vs. Friend

Croxi
01-24-2016, 05:45 PM
Be Honest! Are you an ENABLER or a FRIEND?

Enabler: a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.

Friend: a person who corrects someone's mistakes and tells the truth.

Example : Your friend woke up late and decided to not go to school. He asks you to pick up his jacket because he forgot it there. Are you going to pick it up (enabler) for him or no (friend)?

Your friend is wearing an ugly-ass shirt. Now do you tell him the truth (friend) or say he looks fine (enabler) even though he's not.

PvP4MC
01-24-2016, 05:45 PM
*googles Enabler* Wait, I'm too lazy to do that. :rolleyes:

ZeroRarity
01-24-2016, 05:51 PM
I guess I'm a friend. I'd rather assist in helping someone get rid of his/her vices than enabling him/her.

Metalwire
01-24-2016, 05:59 PM
Be Honest! Are you an ENABLER or a FRIEND?

Enabler: a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.

Friend: a person who corrects someone's mistakes and tells the truth.

Example : Your friend woke up late and decided to not go to school. He asks you to pick up his jacket because he forgot it there. Are you going to pick it up (enabler) for him or no (friend)?

Your friend is wearing an ugly-ass shirt. Now do you tell him the truth (friend) or say he looks fine (enabler) even though he's not.
My empathetic behavior makes me a friend I want everyone to be Happy and not have to struggle as much.

AlexKat
01-24-2016, 06:45 PM
Honestly im a friend

heheuehueueueue

bluemtndew
01-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Because encouraging your friend to wear an ugly shirt if he/she likes it TOTALLY makes you an enabler.

lol.

I'm a friend, if you're doing some stupid :poop: I'ma tell you.