PDA

View Full Version : I'm a great teacher

Sk8ter
01-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Today I was trying to teach my friend's step brother how to ollie. It didn't go very well hehehe. I told him to pop the board up with his right foot and slide his foot across the other end. As you can see, I was super specific. Lmao, the first time he just jumped off of his board. Second time he lost balance and did something that looked like he was hitting the quan. Third time he flew off like a monkey. It was great , I have it recorded but we can't post videos so..yeah. He didn't get hurt cuz he landed on his hands but he laughed and it sounded like a squirrel eating a chicken nugget

Edit: by flying off I mean he ate his board. Yep, he fell off and flew like a monkey.

Metalwire
01-25-2016, 03:36 AM
Today I was trying to teach my friend's step brother how to ollie. It didn't go very well hehehe. I told him to pop the board up with his right foot and slide his foot across the other end. As you can see, I was super specific. Lmao, the first time he just jumped off of his board. Second time he lost balance and did something that looked like he was hitting the quan. Third time he flew off like a monkey. It was great ������, I have it recorded but we can't post videos so..yeah. He didn't get hurt cuz he landed on his hands but he laughed and it sounded like a squirrel eating a chicken nugget
It's seems as though the student has become the master. Great work

Sk8ter
01-25-2016, 03:39 AM
It's seems as though the student has become the master. Great work

Sarcasm? He ate his board :/

Metalwire
01-25-2016, 03:41 AM
Sarcasm? He ate his board :/
Not being sarcastic

RexStar
01-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Is he still trying to learn to skate or did your teachings scare him away?

was his board good? You said he ate it... Just asking... I may try one... No really i am thinking of trying skateboarding... So i need to know...

Goldie
01-25-2016, 04:50 PM
cool. what can i say

RexStar
01-25-2016, 04:52 PM
cool. what can i say

Words...
sorry... You asked...

Sk8ter
01-25-2016, 09:38 PM
Is he still trying to learn to skate or did your teachings scare him away?

was his board good? You said he ate it... Just asking... I may try one... No really i am thinking of trying skateboarding... So i need to know...

He's still trying. He said the board was good but it needed a little hot sauce. I think you should try skateboarding, it's fun and it's cool, you can show off your skills. Just don't fly off the board like a monkey. If you want to start skateboarding, I suggest getting a skateboard from Walmart. If you're just learning, don't go out and buy a legit board that is like $110 dollars cuz you'd probably mess it up. Get a crappy one from Walmart so you can learn how to push off. It may be harder to do tricks, specifically ollie cuz that's a beginner's move, but you'll learn the rudiments to the way of the board. For more info, spam HELP ME NOOB in my inbox kk

- - - Updated - - -

cool. what can i say

Say hahahaha skrub you fell off your board so I can show him later

RexStar
01-25-2016, 09:52 PM
He's still trying. He said the board was good but it needed a little hot sauce. I think you should try skateboarding, it's fun and it's cool, you can show off your skills. Just don't fly off the board like a monkey. If you want to start skateboarding, I suggest getting a skateboard from Walmart. If you're just learning, don't go out and buy a legit board that is like $110 dollars cuz you'd probably mess it up. Get a crappy one from Walmart so you can learn how to push off. It may be harder to do tricks, specifically ollie cuz that's a beginner's move, but you'll learn the rudiments to the way of the board. For more info, spam HELP ME NOOB in my inbox kk

Yeah... There is no Walmart in slovenia... But I'm sure I'll find a place to buy a board... Don't worry I'll buy a cheap one... Cheap is good kk... I got the hot sauce at home already...
I'll be sure to spam you if i need any more info cuz i like to spa... I mean cuz i really want to skate...