or what about this [・╭͜ʖ╮・]?

cr8 ur own at http://textsmili.es/

AlexKat
01-25-2016, 06:26 PM
https://flipagram.com/f/aZgTbSfC0R

mrthadawee
01-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Are you a memeoligist? No...
Are you trained in memetic gorilla warfare? No...
Are you enlisted in the buearu of memetic warfare and logic? No...

Then you obviously don't understand the simple fact that memes are more powerful than you think. The lulzier and more spread they are. The more meme magic is created. Making a considerably remarkable placebo form of magic or "energy".

Consider it a form of non government used propaganda. But the ones who are spreading it are the ones who are being propagated.

Pepe the frog is actually the egyptian god "kek", reincarnated into modern life. His powers spread vastly over the internets...

I am not authorised from the government of lulz to disclose any more information. I will be forced to take an immediate course on dank meme faces if I do :^)

All I can say is this.. Solsagann as a meme would be too powerful. The bagguette munching frogface may not realize it, but Solsagann is 2dank4memes. You don't have the means to spread the meme anyway. So thankfully it will remain as an inside joke... The very first forms of dank memes were just inside jokes, then we realized the power of dank memes, we used the herd mentality of "normies" to spread lulz for years... :^)

Kittens
01-25-2016, 06:56 PM
You don't have the means to spread the meme anyway

4chan
growtopia
roblox
any social medias
real life
real life friends
family

bluemtndew
01-25-2016, 07:14 PM
C'mon man, Solsagann is like the only mod I actually like. Don't ruin him with your crappy meme.

Mahmoud
01-25-2016, 07:22 PM
Here is one.
This is solsagann
He is from french
He doesnt eat frogs.
Please solsagann be like this solsagann and everyone should be like him too.

DropeTD
01-25-2016, 08:11 PM
Here is one.
This is solsagann
He is from french
He doesnt eat frogs.
Please solsagann be like this solsagann and everyone should be like him too.

He is from french.
:rolleyes:

Mahmoud
01-25-2016, 08:16 PM
He is from french.
:rolleyes:

I agree that my grammer sucks well all le times so no need to judge..

Mr T.
01-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Your meme isn't dank enough.

Please try again later.

Not everything can become a meme.

Memes are born, not made.

mrthadawee
01-25-2016, 09:06 PM
4chan
growtopia
roblox
any social medias
real life
real life friends
family
>tries to spread a meme
>4chan and roblox in the same sentence
>spreading memes via "social media"
>Actually using "social media"

Yeah. I'm still right then. You just proved your internet savvyness to not be so savvy...

>2006+10
>Unironically browsing 4chan
>Still tries to spread a forced meme

I'm glad I left that place to rot in the first exodus to fullchan, this thread only proves how bad 4chan has gone, and you'd think it couldn't get any worse... It's 4chan for heaven's sake.

Calling a rule 20 on this entire thread... IF you know whar that means :^)

PS: Solsagann confirmed for 2dank44chan. Although he may or may not lurk /tv/, what can I say? The man likes his cultured television programs.

AlexKat
01-25-2016, 09:08 PM
Are you a memeoligist? No...
Are you trained in memetic gorilla warfare? No...
Are you enlisted in the buearu of memetic warfare and logic? No...

Then you obviously don't understand the simple fact that memes are more powerful than you think. The lulzier and more spread they are. The more meme magic is created. Making a considerably remarkable placebo form of magic or "energy".

Consider it a form of non government used propaganda. But the ones who are spreading it are the ones who are being propagated.

Pepe the frog is actually the egyptian god "kek", reincarnated into modern life. His powers spread vastly over the internets...

I am not authorised from the government of lulz to disclose any more information. I will be forced to take an immediate course on dank meme faces if I do :^)

All I can say is this.. Solsagann as a meme would be too powerful. The bagguette munching frogface may not realize it, but Solsagann is 2dank4memes. You don't have the means to spread the meme anyway. So thankfully it will remain as an inside joke... The very first forms of dank memes were just inside jokes, then we realized the power of dank memes, we used the herd mentality of "normies" to spread lulz for years... :^)

>tries to spread a meme
>4chan and roblox in the same sentence
>spreading memes via "social media"
>Actually using "social media"

Yeah. I'm still right then. You just proved your internet savvyness to not be so savvy...

>2006+10
>Unironically browsing 4chan
>Still tries to spread a forced meme

I'm glad I left that place to rot in the first exodus to fullchan, this thread only proves how bad 4chan has gone, and you'd think it couldn't get any worse... It's 4chan for heaven's sake.

Calling a rule 20 on this entire thread... IF you know whar that means :^)

PS: Solsagann confirmed for 2dank44chan. Although he may or may not lurk /tv/, what can I say? The man likes his cultured television programs.
why ur posts so long damn

AlexKat
01-25-2016, 09:12 PM
Thada is the example of a good forumer. Long and related posts. You on the other hand, are the exact opposite.

So am I. :whistling:

im not a good forumer and im proud!

Rush
01-25-2016, 09:13 PM
He already is to me.

mrthadawee
01-25-2016, 09:16 PM
Memes are born, not made.

This right here, the first teachings of memehammed the lulzy. 1st imaginary friend of xXyo_mamaXx. Father of the more down to Earth Memesiah.

You can't just pull a joke from your hat and tell it to your friends for it to be a meme. Viral videos and "e-celebs" are not memes. They're the type of thing someone who doesn't know what a meme is thinks is meme. A 'meme' overal is a term to describe something that is commonly shared and spread. Often the people who spread them may not realize the foundations of the meme. Take Spurdo Sparde for example, originally a face from some Finnish imageboard, Spurdo eventually became the literal head of /int/. Which in turn has made many inside jokes that eventually lead to some being leaked. It's not the best example out there but it shows that some things you may find funny on your facebook feed could have potentially been made and brewed by years of unorganized happenings or careful planning. Hence if a political message was behind a very popular meme (unlike the usual satire/apolitical nonsense of Spurdo comics), it could be used to sway the public's opinion on a certain underground subject. Potentially CHANGING THE WORLD!

HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE WORLD
-Anon

That my friend, is memeology 101..

:^)

HerobrineFan
01-25-2016, 09:17 PM
4chan
growtopia
roblox
any social medias
real life
real life friends
family

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7JyDJzawiU8/hqdefault.jpg
>wants to spread meme
>lma-no.jpeg
>"how are you gonna spread it"
>4chan
>yeahright.png
>growtopia and roblox
>no
>real life friends and family
>implying that friends and family know memes
>mfw

mrthadawee
01-25-2016, 09:18 PM
He already is to me.
>inside jokes

*tips beret*

Also. Rues 15, 18 and 25.

RexStar
01-25-2016, 09:18 PM
So Hakma and GarNub aren't memey enough 4u?
but seriusly tho... He's2dank...

Metalwire
01-25-2016, 09:22 PM
>inside jokes

*tips beret*

Also. Rues 15, 18 and 25.
*takes the beret*

mrthadawee
01-25-2016, 09:29 PM
why ur posts so long damn

No offence to you or anything but I swear the general competence of forumers these days have plumeted to a rather sad degree... This isn't directly at you in partcular but everyone who only comments on my posts to obviously point out mindlessly that they are long seem to be the ones who literally ONLY say that in the entire thread, they do not contribute to the discussion whatsoever no matter how mindlessly stupid a thread like this is/has become (by my hand or otherwise). It's a bit dissapointing that people either lack the mental competence to read a long post (disregarding the above posts of mine but in general. This topic is basically one giant joke of mine) and especially when it could help someone.

I literally had NO ONE AT ALL comment solely on the length and complexety of my posts (unless as an offside comment/point to back up) until 2015, when a huge influx of people hit the forums...

I'm going a bit off topic here, but I just had to speak my mind.

TL;DR, Because my posts have more or less always generally been elaborate and detailed.

- - - Updated - - -

So Hakma and GarNub aren't memey enough 4u?
but seriusly tho... He's2dank...

I'd call them inside jokes. A meme within a community. Which is generally where memes originally came from anyway.

And if we were to use that logic in context, every mod or quirky person with a lot of popularity is a "meme". Because their inside jokes and antics tend to spread among many people with many different views, which a number of them won't understand where the joke originally came from and will spread it around the community. This is a meme potentially being born.

bluemtndew
01-25-2016, 10:06 PM
Thada is the example of a good forumer. Long and related posts. You on the other hand, are the exact opposite.

So am I. :whistling:

TIL :poop:posting about dank memes=good forumer

- - - Updated - - -

No offence to you or anything but I swear the general competence of forumers these days have plumeted to a rather sad degree... This isn't directly at you in partcular but everyone who only comments on my posts to obviously point out mindlessly that they are long seem to be the ones who literally ONLY say that in the entire thread, they do not contribute to the discussion whatsoever no matter how mindlessly stupid a thread like this is/has become (by my hand or otherwise). It's a bit dissapointing that people either lack the mental competence to read a long post (disregarding the above posts of mine but in general. This topic is basically one giant joke of mine) and especially when it could help someone.

I literally had NO ONE AT ALL comment solely on the length and complexety of my posts (unless as an offside comment/point to back up) until 2015, when a huge influx of people hit the forums...

I'm going a bit off topic here, but I just had to speak my mind.

TL;DR, Because my posts have more or less always generally been elaborate and detailed.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd call them inside jokes. A meme within a community. Which is generally where memes originally came from anyway.

And if we were to use that logic in context, every mod or quirky person with a lot of popularity is a "meme". Because their inside jokes and antics tend to spread among many people with many different views, which a number of them won't understand where the joke originally came from and will spread it around the community. This is a meme potentially being born.

Sorry, I prefer my :poop:posts to be short(ish).

RexStar
01-25-2016, 10:09 PM

Yeah, maybe i didn't use the right words...
What i meant is. Why try turning solsa into a meme if Hakma and GarNub r already kinda on there way...

Pimpster
01-26-2016, 02:52 PM
Here is one.
This is Solsagann
He is french
He doesn't eat frogs.
Solsagann is nice.
Be like Solsagann.

dere, fixed it :crazy: