PDA

View Full Version : Might Have Just Cracked My Tablet Screen A Bit More........

Davin Johann
01-26-2016, 08:26 AM
so a few wekks/months ago i cracked my tablet (gadget) for the first time and it was a big crack but just now i was putting my hand on top of the screen and putting foce on it and suddenly it made a sound i think i may have cracked it a bit further soo just asking if you guys if it is possible to change a tab's screen and no it is not the tempered glass coz i just use normal screen protector

PolarisHD
01-26-2016, 08:42 AM
Yes, it's possible. Just find a shop that repairs electronics and stuff.

Davin Johann
01-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Yes, it's possible. Just find a shop that repairs electronics and stuff.

O............Ok thatnks for the reply!i have been asking my brother for a long time but he would never tell me

Maj3sticturd
01-26-2016, 10:49 AM
O............Ok thatnks for the reply!i have been asking my brother for a long time but he would never tell me

Mate get a screen protector

Luminesce
01-26-2016, 10:52 AM
It is possible to get the screen replaced.

Just go to a few shops first, before you decide on one. Some places like to over charge. One of the worst problems with having a phone, is the weak screen .. It makes the phone so fragile

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to a few shops first, before you decide on one. Some places like to over charge. One of the worst problems with having a phone/tab, is the weak screen .. It makes the device so fragile.

Davin Johann
01-26-2016, 10:58 AM
Mate get a screen protector

errr i already have one ..................i'm just afraid that the glass will go into pieces...........right now they are still in tact.

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to a few shops first, before you decide on one. Some places like to over charge. One of the worst problems with having a phone, is the weak screen .. It makes the phone so fragile

- - - Updated - - -

Just go to a few shops first, before you decide on one. Some places like to over charge. One of the worst problems with having a phone/tab, is the weak screen .. It makes the device so fragile.

my screen is actually very strong i have had it for 2-5 years now and it had falled a lot of times before the first crack

Luminesce
01-26-2016, 11:02 AM
errr i already have one ..................i'm just afraid that the glass will go into pieces...........right now they are still in tact.

- - - Updated - - -

my screen is actually very strong i have had it for 2-5 years now and it had falled a lot of times before the first crack

What phone is it, if I may ask?
I would like to get one.

My phones have all died within the 1st drop :/ lol.

Davin Johann
01-26-2016, 11:08 AM
What phone is it, if I may ask?
I would like to get one.

My phones have all died within the 1st drop :/ lol.
Sry but it's not a phone xD it's a tab