PDA

View Full Version : rip me

just one growtopian
01-26-2016, 10:21 AM
I overslept like 4 hours and i have to walk at school (we usually go on bus). If we are late from 3 lessons we get detention, and i have already missed five! Halp me:panic:

ps: typing this while walking.

Shadin Siddique
01-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Why not take a holiday for the rest of the day? At least saves you from detention. Or if you want to eye out at some girls or talk with your friends then go to school but you have to suffer through consequences of coming late. It's all your decisions, matey. Our tips won't help you go to school and save yourself from detention.

Good luck, carry some extra lunch which you can eat during detention.

just one growtopian
01-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Why not take a holiday for the rest of the day? At least saves you from detention. Or if you want to eye out at some girls or talk with your friends then go to school but you have to suffer through consequences of coming late. It's all your decisions, matey. Our tips won't help you go to school and save yourself from detention.

Good luck, carry some extra lunch which you can eat during detention.

I'll rather go, because if i don't it will be counted as skipping school and i'll just get in worse situation.

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 10:48 AM
What if you have a valid reason such as a doctor appointment?
Please tell me they are lenient towards when someone gets detention.

Maj3sticturd
01-26-2016, 10:49 AM
JUST SAY YOU WERE SICK. SIMPLE!

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 10:50 AM

I was sick for the first five periods, I swear. All of a sudden I got better though.

Maj3sticturd
01-26-2016, 10:53 AM
I was sick for the first five periods, I swear. All of a sudden I got better though.

Well thats lucky. See I never get sick until the end of school, when the bus is sometimes too stuffy or it just gives me a fever, cos its so full, and sometimes the AC isn't on

just one growtopian
01-26-2016, 01:40 PM
I can't say i was sick as they need my parents to tell them so.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 01:56 PM

AH MEN I hEd CaNCur FER DA FIrST FOR HOUERS BUH NOW I JeSt FOUND OUT IET WAS ONLY AIDZ

VendLolx
01-26-2016, 04:23 PM
Oh No!!

RexStar
01-26-2016, 04:32 PM
That's not so bad... You get to sleep at detention... So you wouldn't oversleep next time... It's a win win.