PDA

View Full Version : I need better internet

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 12:58 PM
My internet is terrible. We have a maximum of 200GB but that doesn't stop it from being slow.
My sister constantly uses Youtube. My five year old brother occasionally uses Youtube.
I can barely play an MMO such as ESO, Destiny or Rainbow Six Siege. The lag is ludicrously abundant. Netflix takes like 10 minutes to fully buffer. I can't even watch my occasional ManyATrueNerd video because my sister spends the entirety of the day on YouTube.

Regardless of all the aforementioned stuff; the internet shouldn't be this slow. 200GB doesn't up and walk off. So, who's smart? Why is my internet bad?
>inb4 someone tries to make a joke about Australia and wifi.

Garvin Lim
01-26-2016, 01:01 PM
My internet is terrible. We have a maximum of 200GB but that doesn't stop it from being slow.
My sister constantly uses Youtube. My five year old brother occasionally uses Youtube.
I can barely play an MMO such as ESO, Destiny or Rainbow Six Siege. The lag is ludicrously abundant. Netflix takes like 10 minutes to fully buffer. I can't even watch my occasional ManyATrueNerd video because my sister spends the entirety of the day on YouTube.

Regardless of all the aforementioned stuff; the internet shouldn't be this slow. 200GB doesn't up and walk off. So, who's smart? Why is my internet bad?

Well that suck
Your condition is almost same with me but mine is way more horrible
My sister, brother, mother, father always play youtube everyday
Except me
All i can do is go to my friends house and borrow internef lol

Dodo Wizard
01-26-2016, 01:35 PM
We have 300GB of internet data, and it still gets used up almost every month. Every month my dad complains about it, yet he doesn't change the xfinity plan to one with unlimited data.

ChewinggumXD
01-26-2016, 02:16 PM

bro, our condition is the same...

ScptrX
01-26-2016, 02:17 PM

Get wired.

XDCorez
01-26-2016, 02:35 PM
Get fibre optic WiFi pls

SageDeoxys
01-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Move out of Australia.