PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of me? Give me attention.

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 01:12 PM
So, because we all know I'm an egotistical person who lives off of opinions, I feel I'm getting too close to death.
Boost my ego with nice remarks or lower my ego with harsh opinions.
Just give me attention because that's all I need in life.

seriously I can handle it.

PolarisHD
01-26-2016, 01:20 PM
You're cool. You're the best. You're awesome. You're fantastic. You're wonderful. You're fabulous. You're lovely. You're great. You're magnificent. You're smart. You're loyal. I appreciate that. You're witty. You're funny. You're incredible. You're outstanding. You're terrific. You're nice. You're kind.

Serious: You seem like a cool laid-back guy.

TotallyExtra
01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
I think of gummy bear ...

Spearman176
01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
What a n00b

ZeroRarity
01-26-2016, 01:34 PM
You're cool. You're the best. You're awesome. You're fantastic. You're wonderful. You're fabulous. You're lovely. You're great. You're magnificent. You're smart. You're loyal. I appreciate that. You're witty. You're funny. You're incredible. You're outstanding. You're terrific. You're nice. You're kind.

Serious: You're okay in my book.

His ego just boosted tenfolds with that. Just kidding.

You're pretty great, Gummi. Your laidback and funny personality really lightens up the forum. I really think no one can ever replace the GummiBear64.. Or maybe GummiBear65 could?

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 01:57 PM
Make fewer threads

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 02:01 PM
You're a really cool person on forums. I see you everywhere (and it's not a bad thing). Your posts are quite entertaining to read as well.

ILimeGreen
01-26-2016, 02:11 PM
You're meh.

I don't like you too much.

IShutter
01-26-2016, 02:23 PM
you're a cool guy and dont post complete nonsense, but when i saw you join the ama bandwagon and this one, you made me think twice about you.

Ivy389
01-26-2016, 02:27 PM
You're
Funny
Yummy
Never serious

:3
You're nice.

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 11:28 PM

Thanks for boosting my ego, Polaris. I don't know why, but you've always given off this vibe to me that made me think you hated me. :c

His ego just boosted tenfolds with that. Just kidding.

You're pretty great, Gummi. Your laidback and funny personality really lightens up the forum. I really think no one can ever replace the GummiBear64.. Or maybe GummiBear65 could?
We don't speak of him. He will never replace me.

you're a cool guy and dont post complete nonsense, but when i saw you join the ama bandwagon and this one, you made me think twice about you.

I've made a promise that I will join no more bandwagons at all after this one, it's ok. (:
Bandwagons are bad.

ArmanBzc
01-26-2016, 11:37 PM

No, I am

---

You're good. I like you.

|ThyLuigi|
01-26-2016, 11:38 PM
You said "this is the last time i'll bandwagon" on a different thread. Pitiful.
You never even bothered to be a Hakma copier you are by finishing your stories.
You have posted atleast 10 threads about fallout.
You confuse our simple minded onlookers with your periodic sarcasm.
You have went out and said that MidasTouch was hakma, possibly adding to his newest banning.

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 11:44 PM
You said "this is the last time i'll bandwagon" on a different thread. Pitiful.
You never even bothered to be a Hakma copier you are by finishing your stories.
You have posted atleast 10 threads about fallout.
You confuse our simple minded onlookers with your periodic sarcasm.
You have went out and said that MidasTouch was hakma, possibly adding to his newest banning.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME. it wasn't even a bandwagon, there was only one post with the same idea. :c
I'll get around to the terrible stories, I promise. I have been busier than anticipated.
FALLOUT IS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO GAME SERIES AND WE NEED TO HAVE TEN POSTS A DAY ABOUT IT SO GET ON IT.
but if they want to know me better they should read my posts.
Joshie said it first so blame him.

Metalwire
01-26-2016, 11:44 PM
So, because we all know I'm an egotistical person who lives off of opinions, I feel I'm getting too close to death.
Boost my ego with nice remarks or lower my ego with harsh opinions.
Just give me attention because that's all I need in life.

seriously I can handle it.
You are a staggering type of person with High intellectual Standards. As a brother and as a friend you make everyone seem safe. "We" can conclude that you are not only very inspirational but you are also Humorous. God has brought down gifts you are one of them

Comment
01-26-2016, 11:45 PM
You are a gummi bear that is semi-addicted to Fallout 4

Maj3sticturd
01-26-2016, 11:45 PM
Your name must be generic, because there are, according to your name, 63 other gummibears

GummiBear64
01-26-2016, 11:47 PM
You are a gummi bear that is semi-addicted to Fallout 4
"Semi-addicted." Thanks for not making me feel bad about myself.

Your name must be generic, because there are, according to your name, 63 other gummibears
You make me feel bad about myself. I like to think I am unique so I completely disregard the 64.

Maj3sticturd
01-26-2016, 11:49 PM
"Semi-addicted." Thanks for not making me feel bad about myself.

You make me feel bad about myself. I like to think I am unique so I completely disregard the 64.

When people put numbers, it looks like there were that many others before them. Anyway whats with the number 64?

PolarisHD
01-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Thanks for boosting my ego, Polaris. I don't know why, but you've always given off this vibe to me that made me think you hated me. :c

No problem. Don't worry, I've never hated you. :)

I guess the reason why you thought of that is because I was more rude back then. Lmao

|ThyLuigi|
01-27-2016, 02:56 AM
THIS IS THE LAST TIME. it wasn't even a bandwagon, there was only one post with the same idea. :c
I'll get around to the terrible stories, I promise. I have been busier than anticipated.
FALLOUT IS ONE OF THE BEST VIDEO GAME SERIES AND WE NEED TO HAVE TEN POSTS A DAY ABOUT IT SO GET ON IT.
but if they want to know me better they should read my posts.
Joshie said it first so blame him.

Still a bandwagon
EXCUSES!
no
Now you're bossing them around.
Yet you repeated it.

Paws
01-27-2016, 03:10 AM
2 words: Super fabulous.