PDA

View Full Version : YHS (Your Honest Opinion)

Indicative
01-26-2016, 01:26 PM
Please tell me your honest opinions about me. I respect criticism that can make me become a better person. Feel free to say anything. Thank you. :)

I messed up the title..

PolarisHD
01-26-2016, 01:37 PM
You're the "Guide God". You're helpful. You're informative. You're friendly. You're pleasant. You're thoughtful. You're considerate. You're neighbourly. You're charitable. You're compassionate. You're understanding. You don't seek attention :rolleyes:.

You may or may not rate your own threads 5 stars. lmao

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 01:51 PM
You're the "Guide God". You're helpful. You're informative. You're friendly. You're pleasant. You're thoughtful. You're considerate. You're neighbourly. You're charitable. You're compassionate. You're understanding. You don't seek attention :rolleyes:.

You may or may not rate your own threads 5 stars. lmao

Pleasant? I think your answer may or may not be misinformed.

I think your useful, but that's about it.

PolarisHD
01-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Pleasant? I think your answer may or may not be misinformed.

I think your useful, but that's about it.

I may or may not be being sarcastic on some parts or maybe even the whole post. ;)

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 02:59 PM
You're too nice, which is a bad thing.

Indicative is NOT nice.

Am I seriously the only one who realizes this???

Maybe he's just mean to me...

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Kind because you take your time to write guides. Also, you don't seem to cause any drama.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:08 PM
I don't know. I haven't seen him being mean on any thread yet.

Please reply with a civil rebuttal and a nice point. Please prove that your opinion is better than mine

A lot of us can't help them so we show our support by making a flag in game. y u gonna be so rude?

Also, this flash mob can't stop terrorist obviously.

He/she has a point. All you're doing really is making yourselves feel better like you're contributing to a cause when you really aren't. A charity page would do so much more than spamming #PRAYFORPARIS and wearing different clothes and a different flag.

(Btw encouraging people to donate to a charity doesn't cost anything, before you say you don't have money)

First of all, I'm not really contributing to the cause by posting a 2d pixels picture. I just asked my friends to wear different skin colors to make France flag and take a picture of it. This is just a small effort of me and other forumers to show our support in Growtopia and to have fun with others. I have no intention to make myself better by posting a picture of France flag in 2d pixels, right?

Even though this is a REALLY REALLY small support compared to a charity, at least we, forumers show our support rather than do nothing. :rolleyes:
Also if I replied to you it would bump your thread. I don't want to bump your thread.

Reply it here, then if you are really a man.
"If you are really a man"
Go screw yourself
Geez. Alright, I will stop replying to you. It's just wasting time to talk with a kid who has rude behavior and can't respect other people's opinon.

Had this back and forth with him through pms

Notice the condescending replies

Crixalie
01-26-2016, 03:34 PM
I don't know. I haven't seen him being mean on any thread yet.

You might want to be a newb and talk to him in game , but let me warn you , he is not nice

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:38 PM
You might want to be a newb and talk to him in game , but let me warn you , he is not nice

Seems like he's only mean when nobody else is around.

Lollipopper
01-26-2016, 04:56 PM
You are exo the guide.

Boomer
01-26-2016, 05:02 PM
You screwed up the title; YHS =/= YHO. :rolleyes:

Masqueraded
01-26-2016, 08:18 PM
I do not like you, Indicative.

I care not to go into detail, as that would be bashing enough to cite various examples from the myriads, but to name a few aspects that I despise: you are condescending, hypocritical, pretentious, a bandwagon sheep, and trip over your own persona.

I expect a statement along the lines of "likewise" to refute, but I will divulge this bit of information: I do not expect praise, nor do I seek it. The purpose of I is to extricate what would usually be more curtailing bounds in my opinion, which people would usually see as ignorant or most likely inconsiderate.

What pisses me off is the "like me or else" pretense that establishes law to obey some try-hard subtly claiming superiority. The aforementioned response about the support for Paris substantiates this by Indicative taking the morally acceptable side and using that to repudiate all stringent remarks about the hypocrisy in it by using a setup to recognize neglect for empathy — no circumnavigation. Indicative knows how to play his cards — I will give him that — but they contradict what he preaches through them.

Arnold
01-26-2016, 08:37 PM
you, they and i, were the same. hands down

AntoDecay
01-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Honestly exa, i'm a tad envious of you. In my earlier days, I wanted to be that guy. The one who made the holiday guides on the forums. Though you definitely do a better job than I would have.

Even though this seems a little childish, it's still a little bittersweet.

Anyways, cheers!
-daze

Sk8ter
01-26-2016, 08:46 PM
I don't really know you but you make good guides

VincecraftTN
01-26-2016, 08:56 PM
Had this back and forth with him through pms

Notice the condescending replies

Strangely. Just strangely. I support him in those.

Indicative
01-26-2016, 09:21 PM
You screwed up the title; YHS =/= YHO. :rolleyes:

I actually just realized this. My bad.

ElectroDream
01-26-2016, 09:25 PM
You aren't newbie friendly and it's a problem. When we're making a hangout (you know, usual) you tend to not pull anyone who asks for a pull. Why do I pull them? I KNOW who are forumers and who aren't (stalking level 10000000 :rolleyes:) but instead you keep kicking them all out (and then not pulling back), idk a giveaway out of the sudden, asking people to donate, etc. That's like the only thing I despise about you, tbh. You're a really good friend though. :p

Brigita
01-26-2016, 09:27 PM
You are good, and not making any drama's, so you are kind :) And you always posting something good.
Also I think you should be new moderator.

Metalwire
01-26-2016, 09:29 PM
I do not want to be rude to a fellow forumer and brother. But with sincerity your guides do give some insight as to what should be established in a few days and what it will be. They are very helpful and for that you are know to be "guide master". You seem to be tempted to always be observant and very calm. I have never seen you in game I hope I do so we can chat a little, but my only connection is via Forums.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Strangely. Just strangely. I support him in those.

It's less a matter of agreeing with him or not and more a matter of the responses. Read how he attacks me when I'm just trying to be civil.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not want to be rude to a fellow forumer

You should, it's pretty fun :p

Crixalie
01-26-2016, 11:30 PM

But as you can see , it's not like many people realize it .

Punch
01-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Tbh, if it weren't for your guides, my ignore list would have another man in it.

Georgia
01-28-2016, 10:09 AM
I can't give my opinion on someone I do not know.

Maj3sticturd
01-28-2016, 10:12 AM
I can't give my opinion on someone I do not know.

Simple but logical logic

BoredSozes
01-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Desperately fame hungry, needy, dependent on others for validation, dishonest, unethical, annoying and last but not least, pretentious.
To sum up, a fake Mr. nice & helpful guy.

Also seems to rate his own threads 5 stars everytime (?).

No infraction please, he asked for an honest opinion. :)

bluemtndew
01-28-2016, 01:58 PM
Fame hungry, needy, dependent on others for validation, dishonest, unethical, annoying and last but not least, pretentious.

Didn't realize so many people hated him

Makes me feel all fuzzy inside

Punch
01-28-2016, 02:03 PM
Desperately fame hungry, needy, dependent on others for validation, dishonest, unethical, annoying and last but not least, pretentious.
To sum up, a fake Mr. nice & helpful guy.

Also seems to rate his own threads 5 stars everytime (?).

No infraction please, he asked for an honest opinion. :)

That's pretty accurate.

Mark Jason Santorce
01-28-2016, 02:08 PM
You're not selfish.

Loam
01-28-2016, 08:32 PM
I like your name.

YellowPepper
01-28-2016, 08:33 PM
To be honest I find you awesome, even though I don't even know who you are.
I really appreciate you.

BoredSozes
01-29-2016, 06:29 AM
How does YHS stand for your honest opinion?

He wrote that he messed up the title though. O.o

Paintlesss
01-31-2016, 04:55 AM
Please tell me your honest opinions about me. I respect criticism that can make me become a better person. Feel free to say anything. Thank you. :)

I messed up the title..

Youre helpful with all you're guides but sometimes I find you to be missleading since the whole quitting thing popped up. I also think some of you're post to somtimes be a bit pointless but everyone has that flaw here and there. Overall you're very kind and you're always willing to help somone.

IceKane
01-31-2016, 05:46 AM

I messed up the title..

Honestly speaking? You remind me of politicians nowadays.
Your usage of words in the forums can be nice and all, but that's all there is to it. You use the :rolleyes: , etc., to cover up insults or whatnot, and ingame, you're not exactly a nice guy.
I don't hate you, but I don't see you as a likeable guy.

Maj3sticturd
01-31-2016, 05:55 AM
I do not like you, Indicative.

I care not to go into detail, as that would be bashing enough to cite various examples from the myriads, but to name a few aspects that I despise: you are condescending, hypocritical, pretentious, a bandwagon sheep, and trip over your own persona.

I expect a statement along the lines of "likewise" to refute, but I will divulge this bit of information: I do not expect praise, nor do I seek it. The purpose of I is to extricate what would usually be more curtailing bounds in my opinion, which people would usually see as ignorant or most likely inconsiderate.

What pisses me off is the "like me or else" pretense that establishes law to obey some try-hard subtly claiming superiority. The aforementioned response about the support for Paris substantiates this by Indicative taking the morally acceptable side and using that to repudiate all stringent remarks about the hypocrisy in it by using a setup to recognize neglect for empathy — no circumnavigation. Indicative knows how to play his cards — I will give him that — but they contradict what he preaches through them.

Why are your words so long and complex.