PDA

View Full Version : Cheer me up please.......

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 03:16 PM
Hey guys,some of you guys might remember me but anywhere......

After quiting the forum for 4 months,
It 2016 now,I be turning 15 this year.

I know it is too early but I been counting my lifespan,and sleeping with fears what after death.
I mean like,our brain is death,heart stopped,everthings stopped.
So,30+ of living would be waste after this.......
I am not really believe in afterlife but SRSLY,The Heart stopped,and the BRAIN stopped!
Been looking in youtube for "reverse aging",it cheered me up a bit but I still scared.
And the real life economy is far worst than the ones in Growtopia.....

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:18 PM
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

-Mark Twain

Getting over the fear of death is a challenge without the comfort of religion, but I did it so I'm pretty sure you can too.

Surgicals
01-26-2016, 03:19 PM
We all go through a time like this; you think life is going too fast. This is why you must accomplish what you can in the meantime. Life is too short to hold grudges, or bully people. Making a change in life can be possible, but you have limited time. So go out there! Make your dreams come true. Have a good day, sir. :hat:

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:19 PM
It thought I was the only one thinking about these things. ;-; Don't worry about it, just live life the best you can at the moment. Keep your mind on what you want to do and do your best.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:20 PM
It thought I was the only one thinking about these things. ;-; Don't worry about it, just live life the best you can at the moment. Keep your mind on what you want to do and do your best.

You seriously thought you were the only one afraid of death?

You serious bro?

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 03:24 PM
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

-Mark Twain

Getting over the fear of death is a challenge without the comfort of religion, but I did it so I'm pretty sure you can too.

Idk,I already keep thinking about how sad would I be if my parents pass away too....

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:26 PM
You seriously thought you were the only one afraid of death?

You serious bro?

I didn't mean it that way. .-. I meant that nobody else around me irl admits that they think of these things and that they think about it this deeply.

Ofc i'm not serious. You think I'm that dumb to think that I'm the only one scared of death?

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Idk,I already keep thinking about how sad would I be if my parents pass away too....

Others passing away is much worse than you passing away.

For you, at least.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean it that way. .-. I meant that nobody else around me irl admits that they think of these things and that they think about it this deeply.

Ofc i'm not serious. You think I'm that dumb to think that I'm the only one scared of death?

Have you asked anyone else?

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Others passing away is much worse than you passing away.

For you, at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you asked anyone else?

No reason to ask them about their thoughts on death and oblivion. I wouldn't go up to a person I know and ask 'hey what are your feelings on death?' .

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:32 PM
No reason to ask them about their thoughts on death and oblivion. I wouldn't go up to a person I know and ask 'hey what are your feelings on death?' .

Which is exactly why you think nobody around you thinks about it.

*drops mic* jk I need this mic

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 03:34 PM

It true,I asked my relatives like cousins their views on this,
They only scolded me "don't act like you die tomorrow or things!".

-said by the cousin that play cs:go 24/7

I just can't get over it....

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:35 PM
Which is exactly why you think nobody around you thinks about it.

*drops mic* jk I need this mic

You think I think that nobody around me thinks about it? didn't mean it that way k. <ye keep your mic with you dude. don't drop it again.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:37 PM
You think I think that nobody around me thinks about it? didn't mean it that way k. <ye keep your mic with you dude. don't drop it again.

Sorry, meant that's why nobody admits it. Because nobody talks about it. People would probably admit it if you actually asked.

- - - Updated - - -

It true,I asked my relatives like cousins their views on this,
They only scolded me "don't act like you die tomorrow or things!".

-said by the cousin that play cs:go 24/7

I just can't get over it....

I love how you can get better advice over the internet than from your own family.

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:38 PM
Sorry, meant that's why nobody admits it. Because nobody talks about it. People would probably admit it if you actually asked.

Na, the one time I asked my mother she yelled at me. Asking someone about their opinion on death isn't a great way to start a conversation.

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:39 PM
You do not really need the assurance of a relegion to tell you and sugarcoat you about the concept of death and life. It's this simple: "tomorrow's a hope, never a promise. Accepting life means accepting death."

1 person dying just adds ONE to the billions of people that has already died. Many people die everyday, those are people you do not know. Those people thought too, about the day that they will die. It just came in, and you're still living even after that day they fear would come and get them. It's just the same thing with all of us.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Na, the one time I asked my mother she yelled at me. Asking someone about their opinion on death isn't a great way to start a conversation.

Wth. Your mother sounds like a terrible person.

No offense jk yes offense oh my god

- - - Updated - - -

You do not really need the assurance of a relegion to tell you and sugarcoat you about the concept of death and life. It's this simple: "tomorrow's a hope, never a promise. Accepting life means accepting death."

1 person dying just adds ONE to the billions of people that has already died. Many people die everyday, those are people you do not know. Those people thought too, about the day that they will die. It just came in, and you're still living even after that day they fear would come and get them. It's just the same thing with all of us.

He asked for help being less depressed, not more lol

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:42 PM
I love how you can get better advice over the internet than from your own family.

How eye opening is this statement.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He asked for help being less depressed, not more lol

Actually, I think I was helping him by explaining that everyone will die some day. You know, like that feeling when you have no project in school but you have someone that's the same because they have no project too.

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:43 PM

eh, used to yelling even though i have high grades and don't do anything bad or ask for anything.

Even though parents yell, still love 'em just as much and I'll love 'em forever k.
People can yell all they want, but better keep living life the best we can.

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:44 PM
holy crap did i seriously just spell religion wrong.

kill me pls

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:45 PM
How eye opening is this statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I think I was helping him by explaining that everyone will die some day. You know, like that feeling when you have no project in school but you have someone that's the same because they have no project too.

Those are two completely different things

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Those are two completely different things

You know, I can't really explain well but I meant that feeling you get when you have someone to go with.

bluemtndew
eh, used to yelling even though i have high grades and don't do anything bad or ask for anything.

Even though parents yell, still love 'em just as much and I'll love 'em forever k.
People can yell all they want, but better keep living life the best we can.

Your parents sound dreadful. Getting yelled at isn't supposed to be a normal thing when you're 14 (unless you're out getting wasted every night like Shane Wilson).

voidgaming

I know,but it still scary to think off that.....
Being eternally silence,no emotion,no memories.......
Isn't it?

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:48 PM
You know, I can't really explain well but I meant that feeling you get when you have someone to go with.

I mean, I sorta get it. Misery loves company, but I think there are definitely more uplifting ways to look at it.

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:48 PM
Your parents sound dreadful. Getting yelled at isn't supposed to be a normal thing when you're 14 (unless you're out getting wasted every night like Shane Wilson).

Shawn*

shawn not 14*

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it?

Well we aren't actually sure that happens after you die. Who knows? You might become a happy frog after you die.

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:49 PM

I'm 13.

They aren't dreadful at all. They're the best parents I could ever ask for.

bluemtndew
Isn't it?

Think of it less as eternal silence and more as absolutely nothing.

Which is probably really hard to wrap your head around which is why you go to eternal silence.

I swear it's not as bad as you think.

Trust me.

ech.

Lionex01
Are we seriously talking about death right now

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:50 PM
I'm 13.

They aren't dreadful at all. They're the best parents I could ever ask for.

Got your age and op's age mixed up. I mean I can't really judge based off your posts, but if they're yelling at you all the time for no reason it sounds like there's a problem.

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:50 PM
Think of it less as eternal silence and more as absolutely nothing.

Which is probably really hard to wrap your head around which is why you go to eternal silence.

I swear it's not as bad as you think.

Trust me.

ech.

You're saying that with much assurance as if you really died before.

Which makes me wonder.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:51 PM

I'm sorry that your brain can't comprehend topics more complicated than "how was your day" and "omg skemmerz".

Lionex01
You aren't.

Technically im questioning if you guys are talking about death which in one way makes me related to this discussion of death so yeah, I indirectly am.

I'm sorry that your brain can't comprehend topics more complicated than "how was your day" and "omg skemmerz".

Oh it's fine. It's not your fault im the only one here who hasn't faced death like you guys to talk about it.

(And from which dimension of the observable universe did you pluck a statement of mine implying in any way whatsoever that i couldn't comprehend it? I was merely baffled that us forumers would speak of a topic we've never encountered before, much like how i'd be surprised if a thread titled "Discussion of the colonisation of Mars in the near future" popped up. I'm not saying we are UNABLE to or CAN'T talk about it, I'm simply surprised a forum predominantly used by players of a sandbox game would talk about a huge concept such as death.)

[Hope i cleared any doubts you may have about trying and failing to burn me]

GTLighty
Got your age and op's age mixed up. I mean I can't really judge based off your posts, but if they're yelling at you all the time for no reason it sounds like there's a problem.

I didn't say there was no reason.

how'd you get my age mixed up. it's in my siggy.

Hans
01-26-2016, 03:52 PM

you're talking about how we're seriously talking about death, but you aren't because you just came and you have no contribution whatsoever to the current topic which makes you a third-weel, because you're just talking about how we're talking about death, but you're just talking about the topic we're talking about so you're not really talking about death too.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:52 PM
You're saying that with much assurance as if you really died before.

Which makes me wonder.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE COMFORTING DAMMIT WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO DIFFICULT D:

- - - Updated - - -

you're talking about how we're seriously talking about death, but you aren't because you just came and you have no contribution whatsoever to the current topic which makes you a third-weel, because you're just talking about how we're talking about death, but you're just talking about the topic we're talking about so you're not really talking about death too.

first relegion and now weel

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 03:53 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Nah,can't blame them,
They just want me live happily as long as I live,
But I can't be happy as long as the thing called "ageing or aging" exist...

Joshcat
01-26-2016, 03:54 PM

I know it is too early but I been counting my lifespan,and sleeping with fears what after death.
I am not really believe in afterlife but SRSLY,The Heart stopped,and the BRAIN stopped!
Been looking in youtube for "reverse aging",it cheered me up a bit but I still scared.

Ik this sounds super cheesy but yolo~

bluemtndew
I didn't say there was no reason.

how'd you get my age mixed up. it's in my siggy.

You worded it in a way that made it sound like there was no reason, my bad.

Didn't know you were a girl either. Not that it really matters.

Also I didn't read your sig that's how.

GTLighty
Nah,can't blame them,
They just want me live happily as long as I live,
But I can't be happy as long as the thing called "ageing or aging" exist...

Stay healthy and you'll live longer. <3
aka. don't spend your time on growtopia.

Divine+
I believe that there is life after death through jesus christ, who has redeemed us from eternal damnation

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Ik this sounds super cheesy but yolo~

Delete your post that was so terrible oh my god

Hans
No. I love you. ;-;

Less than Melanie tho :whistling:

I can tell you love melanie

not because of your signature, posts and profile picture. I just guessed :whistling:

bluemtndew
I believe that there is life after death through jesus christ, who has redeemed us from eternal damnation

Nobody cares about your freaking religion

GTLighty
You worded it in a way that made it sound like there was no reason, my bad.

Didn't know you were a girl either. Not that it really matters.

Also I didn't read your sig that's how.

Probably the millionth time I get mistaken as a guy. Still wondering why.

Yeah, not everyone read's everyone's siggy so.

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:56 PM
I can tell you love melanie

not because of your signature, posts and profile picture. I just guessed :whistling:

You're a genius!

Joshcat
01-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Delete your post that was so terrible oh my god

Nobody saw that

except you

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Probably the millionth time I get mistaken as a guy. Still wondering why.

Yeah, not everyone read's everyone's siggy so.

Didn't say I assumed you were a guy

- - - Updated - - -

Way to contribute to a thread.

You're a useless being.

Jesus. Harsh.

Joshcat
01-26-2016, 03:58 PM

You're a useless being.

Thanks. I appreciate it ;)

Hans
You're a genius!

You also dont need to tell me

Not because of your post or anything, I just guessed. jk asf pffft wt xxx

voidgaming

Makes me wonder how you view your life when Jesus is idolized by y'all,
Cause while I small,I been watching too much drama about deads.
No,not those bloody ones,it the sicks ones.

GTLighty
01-26-2016, 03:59 PM

I see what you mean. Either way, half of the people I meet question my gender. Dunno why.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a useless being.

'useless being'

dammmnnn.

Lionex01
01-26-2016, 03:59 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus. Harsh.

Fam, fine not to believe in a religion but don't spray anti-jesus in other people's faces man.

Hans
01-26-2016, 04:00 PM

Makes me wonder, when did this fear of yours started? Since it looks like you actually invested yourself in to it, you must be pretty serious at thinking these kind of stuff.

Divine+
01-26-2016, 04:02 PM
Yeah, no-one except for about 1/3 of 7 000 000 000 people.

What was expressed was my belief, you didn't have to attack it

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Makes me wonder, when did this fear of yours started? Since it looks like you actually invested yourself in to it, you must be pretty serious at thinking these kind of stuff.

Around 6,I watched a documentary with my uncle and the documentary said things like The brain deads,then it deads,you can't think.
Harshly broken my believes in heaven and afterlifes,I stopped think about it in age 9 but it came back to my mind when I age 13.

Hans
01-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Probably just has way too much free time.

He makes me jealous.

But seriously though, is OP the kind of guy who hope he wakes up tomorrow because he thinks he will die everyday?

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 04:10 PM
He makes me jealous.

But seriously though, is OP the kind of guy who hope he wakes up tomorrow because he thinks he will die everyday?

Nope,I treasures everytime,
You can say me gay or family xxx but I stick to my dad or mom beds for awhile before I sleeps,I even treasure my sleeping time,not for playing but doing some back-stage house works tho.

Divine+
01-26-2016, 04:13 PM

Well for bluemtdew who is anti-jesus i have contained this in a spoiler.
For one it deeply changes how one looks at life.
Instead of fearing death I go by "what God gives, he takes also"

Then again we believe that Jesus after sacrificing himself on the cross (if u dont understand just know that he died for the human race to be a ransom for our lives) has defeated Death, meaning whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life in paradise when we pass on.

Zooming out and looking at a bigger picture I see life as a short journey, and we are just passing earth to heaven.

For i am im this world but not of it

Hopefully i didnt get too preachy for you, and just summarised on the necessary parts of christianity

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 04:21 PM

Then again we believe that Jesus after sacrificing himself on the cross (if u dont understand just know that he died for the human race to be a ransom for our lives) has defeated Death, meaning whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life in paradise when we pass on.

Zooming out and looking at a bigger picture I see life as a short journey, and we are just passing earth to heaven.

Hopefully i didnt get too preachy for you, and just summarised on the necessary parts of christianity

Wow,I don't know these things happened....
But I kinda wanna stand on the limit break,extend me and my loved ones lifes with science.
Because I wanna fillial piety my mom and dad as long as possible..... if best,eternally.

Lionex01
01-26-2016, 04:23 PM
Wow,I don't know these things happened....
But I kinda wanna stand on the limit break,extend me and my loved ones lifes with science.
Because I wanna fillial piety my mom and dad as long as I live...

There's a recently discovered gene in rats that extend lifespan by 40%, meaning around 110years of average age. Credits Vsauce2

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 04:27 PM
Yeah, no-one except for about 1/3 of 7 000 000 000 people.

What was expressed was my belief, you didn't have to attack it

If you didn't want me to respond you shouldn't have posted it. I'm pretty sure you knew I would.

voidgaming
01-26-2016, 04:29 PM
There's a recently discovered gene in rats that extend lifespan by 40%, meaning around 110years of average age. Credits Vsauce2

Just wish this tech faster,like I don't want this service be like cheap when I 60-70,
It painful to live on while carrying memories of diseased relatives....

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 04:29 PM

Damn you tryin' so hard to sound deep

Also I'm not anti-Jesus I'm anti-religion

m456
01-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Don't worry m9. There's no need to be upset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDNkVDGM_s

ScptrX
01-26-2016, 07:18 PM

Being dead is better than being alive actually, life has no point in it.

ParkourDevil
01-26-2016, 07:28 PM
Being dead is better than being alive actually, life has no point in it.

That's true. What's the point in living if we keep destroying everything that we need to live with?

Goldie
01-26-2016, 07:30 PM
be strong, be patient. do what's good enough for you.
listen to dj khaled and be happy. :sweatdrop:

bluemtndew
01-26-2016, 09:45 PM
That's true. What's the point in living if we keep destroying everything that we need to live with?

So edgy .